[Libs] Death on the Stairs 歌詞中譯

看板Libertines作者 ('cause we believe...)時間12年前 (2012/03/05 23:25), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
感覺好像是年少輕狂的拼貼狂想曲 關於愛情 關於宗教階級 關於沒錢沒未來 關於毒品 關於小圈圈 關於揮之不去的癮頭和沉溺 關於反反覆覆的過去以及回憶 你其實需要那個 addiction 某種賴活的動力 但是它會毀了你 有 或者 沒有 都不行 比較喜歡單曲版本勝過專輯版本 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJVM_LMp0A
(這個"delightful"版本的結尾是"It's sweet like nothing no It's just like nothing at all..." 專輯版本則是"He's got nothing no / He's got nothing at all") 吉他好聽的跟什麼鬼似的 集 青春 衝動 和 懷舊 恐懼 於一曲的傑作 Death on the Stairs 掛掉在樓梯上 From way far across the sea Came an Eritrean maiden she Had a one track mind and eyes for me Half blinded in the war 從遙遠的海洋彼端 來了個厄立特里亞姑娘 她的眼裡心裡只有我 即使是個因為戰爭半殘的我 With a pale young Anglican Who said he'd help her all he can Showed her Jesus and his little un-holy friend She had no mind to please him Just say 'ta-ra' and leave him behind 一個面色蒼白的英國國教徒 信誓旦旦要幫她度過難關 介紹耶穌和他不怎麼神聖的朋友給她 然而她無意取悅討好他 只說了一聲「掰掰」就把他拋在腦後 There's a little boy in a stairwell who says "I hate people like you" Got match sticks & cable TV half of less than 50p We all clambered over the balcony Banging on the window waking Steve Bringing with a true love his un-holy friend Singing if you really need it You just won't leave it behind 樓梯上有個小男孩說 「我討厭像你這樣的人」 他只有火柴棒和那台爛電視不值幾個錢 當時的我們會爬上陽台 猛敲窗戶 叫醒史蒂芬 為他帶來「不怎麼神聖的朋友」 高唱著如果你真的需要它 就不會真的將它拋在腦後 So baby please kill me Oh baby don't kill me But don't bring that ghost round to my door I don't wanna see him anymore 所以寶貝 請殺了我吧 噢寶貝 別殺我 然而不要再把過去的鬼魂帶來給我 我不想再看到他 Please kill me Oh baby don't kill me Just don't bang on about yesterday I wouldn't know about that anyway 請殺了我 噢寶貝 別殺我 只是別再叨唸關於過去的一切 反正我不會想知道 Monkey asked the mouse before If she loved anybody more than he It turns you into stone Now I'm reversing down the lonely street To a cheap hotel where I can meet the past Pay it off and keep it sweet It's sweet like nothing no It's just like nothing at all 從前有隻猴子問了老鼠 她是否有比他更愛的人 答案會讓你整個人凍結 冷清的街上我朝著反方向 到那個會和過去夢魘碰面的廉價旅店 付出代價 試著平息 回憶甘之如飴 無人能敵 沒有什麼可以比擬 Yes I've seen you there How could I help but stare It rips the heart out of your baby Now I've taken far too much to see Or think or touch what's real I'm stranded on this street which once Paved my only way home 是的 我曾經在那裡看過你 我怎麼能不張望 它撕裂你的心肺 寶貝 現在的我已經無法負荷 去看 去想 或者去碰觸所謂的真實 我被困在回憶的街道 那條曾經是引領我回家唯一的路 You really need it oh You just won't leave it behind 你其實還需要它 噢 你不會把它拋在腦後 Oh please kill me Oh no don't kill me But don't bring that ghost round to my door I don't wanna see him anymore 所以寶貝 請殺了我吧 噢寶貝 別殺我 然而不要再把過去的鬼魂帶來給我 我不想再看到他 Please kill me Oh no don't kill me But don't go on about yesterday I wouldn't know about that anyway Oh no 請殺了我 噢不 別殺我 只是別再叨唸關於過去的一切 反正我不會想知道 不會的 It's sweet like nothing no It's just like nothing at all... 回憶甘之如飴 無人能敵 沒有什麼可以比擬 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- We've got a lot of living to do There's a door in my mind that's open wide Come inside come inside... Well music is my life and loved by me... --Verve, THIS IS MUSIC -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.233.144.205

03/06 10:19, , 1F
推,我很喜歡這首歌
03/06 10:19, 1F

03/11 20:05, , 2F
我也喜歡單曲版的!非常好聽~
03/11 20:05, 2F

04/08 23:43, , 3F
我要Don't Look Back into the Sun~~呵呵~CHEER
04/08 23:43, 3F

05/05 16:41, , 4F
05/05 16:41, 4F

05/15 22:08, , 5F