轉貼“2001熱情演唱會名古屋”現場

看板Leslie作者 (哥哥最棒)時間20年前 (2004/05/17 23:18), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
轉至愛愛吧 作者:JASMINE(已獲同意轉載) http://www.22bar.com/dv60/dispbbs.asp?boardID=28&ID=4894 時間:2001年1月15日 地點:名古屋 Nagoya Nagoya Century Hall 2001年1月15日,哥哥的熱情巡迴演唱會來到了日本名古屋站。這是哥哥第一次在名古屋 開演唱會,可現場觀眾的反應絲毫不亞於其他(偶已經聽過的)場次的熱情演唱會。這場 演唱會上,哥哥基本用英語和大家交流,當然也不時地用了日語,國語和粵語。觀眾則不 斷大聲叫著"Leslie, Leslie……",想象一下〈小燕有約〉訪談裏面哥哥模仿日本歌迷的 樣子,他們確實是這樣叫的哦。 整個熱情巡迴光是在海外(不包括香港)就已經有20多場次,可我們要記住的是"哥哥永 遠會給我們帶來驚喜"。當然也包括這場名古屋熱情,下面就記錄了些哥哥在這場演出裏 的精彩內容和對白。 一開場,現場觀眾瘋狂的歡呼聲,尖叫聲就不絕於耳。一曲"愛慕"之後,哥哥向大家問好 ,表示很高興來到名古屋,並問除了名古屋之外,還有來自東京,大阪和其他地方的朋友 來看這場演唱會。當然是每提到一個地名,下面就有歌迷大聲的回應。哥哥感謝大家的參 與,並表示今晚會是一個非常happy和hot的夜晚! "It's nice to be here in Nagoya. Is everybody from Nagoya, I know some is from Tokyo, some is from Osaka, Some is from …, anyway, thank you very much to join us to this passion tour. And, we will be very very happy, all of us, and I think tonight is gonna to be another warm and hot passion concert tonight!" "要不要我講國語?這裏有香港來的朋友嗎?有中國來的朋友嗎?有臺灣來的朋友嗎? 好,反正在這兒好多朋友都希望我能夠講點普通話,在這裏,我是張國榮。希望你們能夠 enjoy我這個演唱會,希望你們會感覺到非常非常的熱情,非常非常的開心,好不好?" 然後哥哥就開始用他所說的a very romantic way, the R&B way 來唱"怪你過分美麗。 "這首歌在編曲和唱法上確實和其他場次不同,引用魔神的話來說,就是"哥哥唱的很俏皮" 。唱"春夏秋冬"之前,哥哥又照例介紹他的chorus成員等。Patrick在熱情巡迴演唱會期間 結婚了,Danny 彩排期間添了女兒,有了個非常cute,卡哇依的女兒。另一個則是目前唯 一available的男生,因爲還是單身等等。哥哥玩笑從頭開到尾,非常有意思,台下面的 氣氛自然也是相當的熱烈。 "From singing this song, and for some contests, I became the 1st one from singing contest, and from that day I become a professional singer. Now, there are some real professional singers to back me up, to do this very special item, plus some very position. So, let's introduce of the most talented singer, you know, Patrick, come on, Danny. I didn't realize you get fat, you know because he's just married, everybody knows. From the internet, you can go and pick up girls…. Anyway, I'm so happy for him and actually his marriage during my world tour concert. So is this guy, Danny, he is now a father, to a daughter, a cute, 卡哇依 daughter, and his daughter was given birth, was born during in my rehearsal time, so you know what happy things happened. He is the only guy available, at the moment, he is a bachelor. And Adrian, Adrian is a very very good composer, musician, what else? (husband), haha…, a very good husband as what he is saying. He is so shy, so you don't want to talk to him, I just cheer him all the time. So, anyway, we gonna do something nice together again, like yesterday Tokyo, we had great time, so something new for the fans in Nagoya, we have this 春夏秋冬。" "枕頭"唱完之後,哥哥問大家是否不希望他如此性感的與dancers在一起,唉,哥哥啊, 你這不是明知故問。然後哥哥告訴大家這首歌在香港的演出中,臺上是放有床的。並歡迎 大家有時間的話,可以在4月份去香港看他的熱情壓軸演唱會,演唱會從4月11日至4月16 日。大家去香港還可以順便去他的coffee shop吃點dim sum啦,shopping啦。 "So, so ,so (可愛的哥哥用了三種完全不同的語音語調來念這個單詞的), you don't want me to be so sexy with the dancers, do you? Anyway, that's one of the songs I like, the pillow. But actually you know in Hongkong we do the pillow with the bed, so you missing something, because you missed of the bed. (oh, 台下觀眾全都恍然大悟的樣子) We will do the real one in Hongkong, and the bed's going be there again, so if you have time, during Easter, come over to Hongkong. And we'd gonna to have final show six shows. Started from 11th to the 16th in April. So by chance if you have a holiday, and you want to come to Hongkong to have some dim sum, or shopping, or go to visit my coffee shop, and watch my concert, just please. You are most welcome." 哥哥是第一次來到名古屋開演唱會,他說這個演唱會會給大家留下一個很美好的回憶。接 著就開始介紹每晚都要唱一至兩遍的歌,由他自己作曲和林夕填詞的"我"。細心周到的哥 哥爲了讓日本歌迷更好的理解歌詞的含義,還專門在大螢幕上附上了日文歌詞。同時,哥 哥也說到了昨天在東京拿到了2個大獎,對他非常有意義的獎項。並說拿獎已經有20多年 了,而現在拿的獎項就如同觀眾群一樣越來越大,都是非常有分量的獎項。 "I'm very happy to be here in Nagoya, and most of you are from here, right? And this is the first time I came to Nagoya, and I would say, this concert will give you a very good memory. The song that during this passion tour, I will sing every night, maybe once or twice, depends on atmosphere. And this is one of the songs I like, because I am the composer of the song myself, with a very wonderful script writer, no I mean not script writer, not script, script is for movie. Anyway, the writer, 林夕, and we were be working together very well. And just yesterday, actually, I have received two awards from Hongkong. It's very meaningful, I can't say it's nothing, it's really something to me,I mean, I have been collecting awards for over 20 years, but now, it seems like the award is getting bigger and bigger. So is the audience, the crowd, your response is bigger. So I will be very great and most happy to sing this song to all of you. With the Japanese subtitles, so you can understand what I am singing even this is in mandarin. And the title of the song is 我." RAVE PARTY部分自然也是一如既往的HIGH!哥哥不停的大聲叫著"Are you ready for dance?","Move your ass!","Are you happy, are you happy?", "So, move, move!"。有意思的是,哥哥唱"少女心事",在那句"撒由那拉。。。"之前,在如此快節奏 的勁歌中竟然還不慌不忙的加了句"You know how to sing this"。唱"MONICA"時,哥哥 又把歌詞改成了"Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, Nagoya! 誰能代替你地位!"台下的 觀眾自然又是開心的大聲歡呼和尖叫。 終場前,哥哥把dancers都介紹了一遍。哥哥幽默可愛的語言把現場氣氛調節的相當好, 每介紹一位,場下的觀眾都報以熱烈的掌聲和歡呼聲來回應。當哥哥說下面要唱最後一首 歌時,場下的觀眾立即發出不滿意的聲音。哥哥也"毫不示弱",用孩子氣的語氣表示 "反抗",說這已經是個很長的演唱會啦,現在已經很晚了,難道你們還要我繼續唱嗎? OK,先幫我買點藥來,哈哈。"我"的音樂聲再次響起,哥哥又唱了一遍他最喜愛的歌。 一曲結束,觀眾依然大聲歡呼,鼓掌,叫著"Leslie, Leslie……",用日文大聲感謝著 哥哥。"我"的音樂聲仍然回蕩在場館中,聽到這裏,我再也無法繼續控制自己的眼淚了, 在心中呼喊著,哥哥,不要走。。。。。。 "So I am sing you the last song for the concert, It's been a very long concert! It's at the 8:43, you still want me to sing? Buy me some medicine first. Ok, here we will go again, my most favorite song. …" 演唱會結束後,錄音中還有些剛看完演出的FANS的談話。雖然講的是聽不懂的日語,可是 語氣中那種歡愉,激動,興奮,確是可以明顯感受到的。因而也可以想象出這是一場多麼 棒的演唱會。是的,想象!對於沒有親身感受過哥哥演唱會的我來說,能夠通過聽覺來想 象已經是一種莫大的幸福了。我會好好珍惜哥哥留給我們的一點一滴,用我的餘生來慢慢 回味。。。。。。 感謝哥哥,又給我們帶來了一場如此精彩的演出! 感謝錄下TAPE的FANS,讓我們這些未能去現場的也能聆聽到哥哥的歌聲! 感謝魔神,提供如此寶貴的資源與大家分享! 感謝所有愛哥哥的人。。。。。。 (01)OPENING+夢死醉生 (02)寂寞有害 (03)不要愛他 (04)愛慕 (05)怪你過分美麗 (06)追 (07)春夏秋冬 (08)沒有愛 (09)路過蜻蜓 (10)無心睡眠 (11)熱情的沙漠 (12)大熱 (13)紅 (14)枕頭 (15)左右手 (16)我 (17)陪你倒數 (18)RAVE PARTY (19)Tonight and Forever (20)至少還有你 (21)我 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.68.56

140.115.206.150 05/20, , 1F
他會不會太自以為是了啊.....可惡!!
140.115.206.150 05/20, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #10gDVXfl (Leslie)