[資訊] 新竹 外籍英文家教徵生(短期)

看板Language作者 (Lukas)時間10年前 (2014/07/21 21:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
各位好 我幫一位最近來新竹做短期博士研究的朋友po文 他希望能在暑假找一份英文會話和寫作相關的家教工作 希望有興趣的朋友參考看看 地點:新竹 清交附近佳 聯絡方式:站內信或email:aanders89@gmail.com 待遇和上課地點可議 自介及相關經歷 Hi. My name is Charlie, I'm 25 years old and I come from Europe. I hold a master degree in philosophy. I've studied English since I was 7 years old and in recent years I've acquired a lot of teaching experience in tutoring adults as well as children. I've taught kindergarten classes, high school and college classes simultaneously working as a tutor. I prefer an individual, fitted to the student approach in teaching English. I believe that both the methodology and subject of lessons should be tailored to goals and expectations of the student. I can provide fun and productive mode of learning thanks to utilising various medias such as movies, songs and games. I'm currently doing a research for my PhD thesis in Taiwan and I am looking for a short term(until the end of August) tutor partner from Hsinchu City. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.113.136.218 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Language/M.1405949019.A.F67.html
文章代碼(AID): #1JpHHRzd (Language)