[學習] 找想學荷蘭文(或英文)的學生

看板Language作者 (此刻需要的是一道曙光)時間10年前 (2013/11/25 01:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這樣的,我有一個荷蘭籍的朋友目前住在台灣(台北), 想找對荷蘭文有興趣的家教學生。 他目前分別有兩個英文家教學生和一個荷蘭家教學生, 每次上課前都會花許久的時間備課,教學品質極具保證:) 我覺得比較難得的是, 除了英荷兩種語言,他在中文口說上也有一定的程度, 這可以讓教學更加順暢。 對學習荷蘭文或英文有興趣的朋友,可以進站內信給我, 或者直接聯絡他。 以下是他的教學自述和聯絡方式。 ........................................................................ Dear student, I am a Dutch teacher who speaks besides Dutch also fluent English and Arabic and conversational Chinese. If you are looking for a chance to strengthen your Dutch, I can help you. A typical session consists of teaching the right Dutch pronunciation and grammer. Besides that, we will sometimes touch upon cultural or societal customs/habits in the Netherlands which are not taught in textbooks. I typically use my own textbook to teach Dutch, but if you prefer to use your own textbook that is fine too. I charge 700 NTD an hour. Class hours can be discussed, and fee is negotiable if students are willing to fix a set of classes in advance. If Interested, give me a call or email so that we can meet for an interview an d discuss the details. Hope to meet you soon. Regards, -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.88.107.21
文章代碼(AID): #1IaZkR_3 (Language)