[翻譯]英文自傳校正

看板Language作者 (歷經滄桑的孤獨感~)時間15年前 (2008/11/04 16:34), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
最近在寫英文自傳,不過本身英文不是很好,但是還是有自行去翻譯 不過怕翻譯的太爛,不知道有人可以幫我校正一下嗎^.^ 我的名字叫XXX,即將於12月退伍。從小到大,父母親民主的教育方式培養我獨立自主 、積極、負責、主動的生活態度,也因此讓我有許多機會可以規劃自己的未來。 My name is XXX, I will leave the army in December soon. Parents' democracy education way, that bring up me independence and the initiative, positive, responsible, and initiative life attitude, furthermore let me have a lot of chances to plan my future. 學歷上依序畢業於元智大學-化學工程與材料科學學系,國立台灣大學-高分子科學與 工程學研究所,課程學習上主要以「化學工程」、「高分子科學」為主。 1.化學工程:從大學開始學習單元操作與輸送現象、化工熱力學、化工動力學、儀器分析 …等基本知識,並實際操作過氣相層析儀(GC)、液相層析儀(LC)、高效液相層析儀(HPLC) 、傅立葉轉換分光光度計(FTIR)…等儀器。 2.高分子科學:從研究所開始接觸高分子物理、高等高分子化學、高分子形態學、高分子 薄膜等基本知識。 Review my period of school, My university graduated from the Department of Chemical Engineerling & Materials Science, Yuan-Ze University. My graduate school graduated from the Institute of Polymer Science & Engineerling, National Taiwan University. It is mainly "the Chemical Engineerling" and "the Polymer Science". 1. the Chemical Engineerling : From university, begin to be study "Unit Operations and Transport Phenomena"、"Chemical Reaction Thermodynamics"、 "instrumental analysis" ,etc. I actually operated "gas chromatography,GC"、 "liquid chromatography,LC"、"high performance liquid chromatography,HPLC"、 "fourier-transform spectrophotometer,FTIR" ,etc. 2. the Polymer Science : From graduate school, begin to be study "Polymer Physics"、"Advanced Polymer Chemistry"、"Polymer Morphology"、"Polymer Membranes" , etc. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.29.35.153

11/04 17:45, , 1F
我覺得initiative在adj~比較傾向初始的~~剛開始的~~
11/04 17:45, 1F

11/04 17:46, , 2F
主動的adj好像可以使用~active~
11/04 17:46, 2F
※ 編輯: sunandy 來自: 61.229.193.146 (11/04 18:11)
文章代碼(AID): #1940aFg0 (Language)