[外電] KOBE談美國夢幻隊

看板Lakers作者 (woo123woo)時間12年前 (2012/07/10 19:37), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
During NBATV’s hour-long special on Saturday to announce the 2012 U.S. Olympic Men’s Basketball team set for London, Kobe Bryant joined the network ’s Matt Winer and Steve Smith, fielding the following questions: 在宣佈夢幻隊後 KOBE在星期六 與NBATV進行了一小時的訪談 On returning to play for Team USA after winning gold in 2008: Bryant: It was such a great experience the first time around, just being around the guys, the camaraderie, being a part of the Olympic experience and seeing so many great athletes in their environments. It was just fun to be a part of, so, it was kind of a no-brainer for me to join again. 在經歷08京奧後 KOBE重返了夢幻隊 KOBE:打過第一次的夢幻隊後 深深覺得那是一個珍貴無比的經驗 偉大的隊友 熱血的友情 加上融入奧運的比賽 發現在那聚集世界上眾多的籃球好手 對我而言 那真是棒呆了 因此這次我毫不猶豫的再次加入夢幻隊 On playing with a small line up due to the plethora of injuries to big men that won’t be going to London (Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, LaMarcus Aldridge): Bryant: You have to make adjustments. That’s all. You have to play to your strengths that you have on your roster, which is our versatility, our speed, causing matchup problems at the other end of the floor. But at the same time, we still have a roster that’s full of great rebounders. We can all rebound the ball; when people talk about size, that’s the first thing that comes to mind, the ability to rebound. We have great rebounders: Chris (Paul) is a phenomenal rebounder, I can rebound, LeBron (James) can rebound, Kevin Love is the best in the league. So we have guys that can crash the boards. 短短幾天 一堆NBA球員離開夢幻隊 KOBE:你要自我調整 你要解決這一切 你要擠入夢幻隊名單才行 咱們夢幻隊 的主要利器就是 快速的攻防轉換 除此之外 我們的籃板能力也很恐怖 CP3是籃板高手 我也能搶籃板 LBJ也行 更別說我們有籃板癡漢-Kevin Love On going through the process a second time for many of the players, referring to the 2008 Olympics and 2010 World Championships: Bryant: It was comfortable the first time around as well, I just think the second time, we know what to expect form a scheduling perspective, from corporate sponsorships, commitments, things of that nature. With Coach K (Mike Krzyzewski) it’s been a seamless transition from 2008 until now. He’s a great communicator, he’s easy to play for, so it really hasn’t been any type of adjustment required from 2008 until now, it’s just the experience that goes along with it. 這次許多夢幻隊隊員同時也打過08京奧 KOBE:都打過08年了 這次會更加適應一些 我們應該從球隊整體的協調程度 來閱讀比賽 K教練也是老手了 他無須再次花時間跟球員 博感情 K教練是很好的溝通對象 對我而言 這次奧運 根本不用特別調整 一切都準備好了! On the Lakers and the Clippers building a rivalry, as asked to Bryant and Chris Paul (seated next to him): Bryant: I’ve been following probably a little bit more aggressively than Chris has because of all the rumors the Lakers have been involved in in terms of trade talks. They’ve obviously made some incredible additions. Paul: We have our conversations, we talk. We keep our eye on what each other have going on. 談到和快艇的競爭(CP3在旁邊偷聽) 我們湖人隊一直在交易的傳聞中 快艇也不賴 他們已經取得一定的補強成果 CP3:記者哥哥 我們自己聊就好.... KOBE大大 我們下季在戰! http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2012/07/07/kobe-talks-team-usa-on-nbatv/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.67.59

07/10 19:49, , 1F
快艇也很猛 為了留下CP3嗎
07/10 19:49, 1F

07/10 22:33, , 2F
kobe最近話夾子大開
07/10 22:33, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1F_1FtSZ (Lakers)