Re: [情報] Odom appears, says he's still `hopef …

看板Lakers作者 (misery)時間15年前 (2009/07/14 14:56), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《spock2230 (spock)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/mx46nq : Odom appears, says he's still ``hopeful'' to return to the Lakers : By Ramona Shelburne on July 13, 2009 8:19 PM Odom 出現在公開場合,說他仍然"希望"回到湖人 : The negotiations between Lamar Odom's agent and the Lakers took a turn for : the worse Monday afternoon, but it didn't stop Odom from attending a : celebration at the Nokia Theater for the release of the Lakers championship : DVD. 雖然Odom 經紀人跟湖人在禮拜一下午的談判不怎麼順利,但還是影響不了Odom出席 為了慶祝湖人冠軍DVD發行所在Nokia Theater舉辦的慶祝活動。 : Odom was about an hour and a half late, but said he wanted to attend to : because ``These are my brothers. We have a whole DVD about our season, it : just seems surreal. You don't ever know when or how or if you're going to : experience this again.'' Odom 遲到了約一個半小時,但他說他想來參加是因為"他們是我的兄弟,我們有著整整 一張DVD紀錄著我們一整年,這種感覺好夢幻,你甚至不知道你什麼時候或是還有沒有機 會再次擁有這種經驗。" : It's hard to say if it was the traffic on the way to downtown L.A. that was : causing the change in mood, but it Odom certainly didn't seem as calm or cool : as he normally does. 很難去辨定造成Odom心情上的改變是不是因為沿路的交通,但Odom 確實看起來不像他 往常那麼冷靜。 : Absolutely no one expected the negotiations to take this long and while he : clearly wants to return to the Lakers, it was clear the process has worn on : him. 絕對沒有人預期到,在Odom很清楚的表明自己想回湖人後,這場談判還要進行這麼久, 這個過程確實讓他不好受。 : ``It's business, you know what I'm saying,'' he said. ``It takes a little bit : of the fun out of the game, but it's part of it.'' "這就是生意,你應該懂我在說什麼" Odom說,"雖然這會使打籃球少些樂趣,但這就是 其中的一部份。" : Asked whether he felt at all unloved or unappreciated by the Lakers, Odom : paused and said, ``Ummm, it's just the way it is. It'll pay off.'' 被問到他是否有任何一點覺得不被湖人寵愛或是沒查察到他真正的價值的感覺,Odom 想了一下然後回答,"Ummm...生意就是這樣,我覺得一切還是會很順利的" : He did however acknowledge a bit of disappointment the negotiations haven't : gone as well as he'd hoped. 但他還是承認了他對談判並沒有預期的順利而有一點失望 : ``It's crazy because if you think about my career and playing basketball and : somebody trying to do all the things to help a team win a championship, I : felt like I've done that you know,'' he said. ``But it'll pay off. It'll pay : off.'' "這太瘋狂了,因為如果你想想看我的生涯,我所打過的球,我自認我做盡了一切能做的事 來幫助球隊贏得冠軍" 他說 "但一切還是會很順利的,會很順利的………" : Odom said he'd been laying low since the season ended and had made a point of : not negotiating through the media because it was his intention to return to : the Lakers and he didn't want to influence the process taking place between : his agent and the Lakers. Odom 說他之所以自從球季結束後就很低調,也不對透過媒體向湖人談判, 是因為他想要回湖人,而不想影響他的經紀人跟湖人談判的過程。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.210.65

07/14 14:58, , 1F
頭推老二!
07/14 14:58, 1F

07/14 14:58, , 2F
胸推翻譯
07/14 14:58, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1AN2m3GF (Lakers)