[外電] Cassell leans toward a buyout request

看板Lakers作者 (I'm who I'm)時間16年前 (2008/02/25 22:48), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
主標:Cassell leans toward a buyout request 副標:But the clock is ticking on his time to arrange a buyout of his contract in hopes of signing with a playoff-bound team. 作者:Jonathan Abrams 網址:http://0rz.tw/2d3Ir The clock is ticking faster on Sam Cassell's time to arrange a buyout of his contract in hopes of signing with a playoff-bound team. 有關外星人合約買斷的時鐘有加速的趨勢, 外星人希望球隊可以把他買斷讓他可以去比較 有奪冠希望的球隊打球. In order to become eligible to play elsewhere, Cassell would have to arrange a buyout by March 1. 為了能夠合法的去其他球隊打球, 外星人希望可以在3月1號搞定這件事. "It's getting close ain't it?" he said. 外星人說 "日期越來越靠近了不是嗎" Cassell, who went untraded by Thursday's deadline, appears to be leaning toward requesting a buyout, essentially a divorce between him and the team, which will cause him to forfeit some of his remaining $6.1 million. 外星人在禮拜四的交易截止日之前並沒有被送走, 看來只能靠買斷的方法去別隊打球了, 這樣會讓他損失他剩下合約中的6.1M. When asked if that was the path he is seeking, Cassell responded on Saturday: 當記者問他是不是現在正在尋求買斷這條路時, 外星人在禮拜六的時候回答: "The question is, will they give me a buyout?" "問題是, 他們會想買斷我嗎?" But Cassell, 38, has also said that he is willing to finish out the remainder of the season's 29 games and his contract with the Clippers. 但是38歲的外星人也曾經說過他要在快艇執行完他的合約打完剩下的29場比賽. He added he would rather focus on playing basketball and allow agent David Falk to handle the business aspects of it. 他現在想專心在打球上, 讓他的經紀人David Falk去處理他的合約. "That's what I hired David for," he said. 外星人說 "這就是為什麼我要雇用David." Cassell sat out Friday's victory over the Utah Jazz because of a right sprained wrist. He attempted to play Saturday, warming up on the court shortly before the game started, but did not play again. 禮拜五快艇戰勝爵士的比賽中, 外星人因為右腕關節扭傷而坐在板凳上看比賽.他本來要 打禮拜六的比賽, 甚至也有在開賽前的熱身中活動一下筋骨, 但是最後還是沒上. "I can dribble," he said. "I can't shoot with it." 外星人說 "我可以運球,但是不能投籃." Center Chris Kaman, already nagged by a sore right shin, sat Saturday because of a sore lower back. 中鋒KKMAN一直被右小腿的疼痛困擾著, 禮拜六的比賽也因為疼痛復發而沒上. The back became stiff late in Friday's game. He is listed as day-to-day. Forward Aaron Williams made his third start of the season in Kaman's place. 他再禮拜五比賽後就被放進day-to-day的觀察名單中, 前鋒Aaron Williams本季第三次 頂替KKMAN的位置. "It will take three or four days for the joint to calm down," trainer Jasen Powell said, adding that his status for Monday's game against the Boston Celtics is "a true question mark." 訓練員Jasen Powell說 "他大該需要三到四天讓關節休息一下." A sore lower back limited Kaman in the exhibition season for two weeks. He said his shin is an injury that may stay with him for the rest of the season. 稍後KKMAN他自己說大概還需要休息兩個禮拜. 他也說最最壞的情況可能就是要休息到暑 假了. "It isn't feeling great sometimes," he said. "The MRI's and X-rays all came back negative, which is good. There's no damage or anything. I don't know what it is exactly." KKMAN說 "有什後真的感覺到不太舒服, 好消息是MRI和X光都呈陰性反應, 看起來是沒有 傷到哪裡, 我也不知道是哪裡出了什麼問題." When Lakers forward Ronny Turiaf entered Gonzaga University as a freshman, the big man on campus was current Clippers' point guard Dan Dickau. 當跳跳虎成為Gonzaga大學的新鮮人時, 校隊中的老大就是現在快艇隊的PG - Dan Dickau. "We are good friends," said Dickau, who was a senior during Turiaf's freshman year. "The thing about him is that he is so outgoing and he's such a good person. He was one of my best teammates I've had on any level." 當跳跳虎還是大一新鮮人的時候Dickau已經大四了, Dickau說"我們是麻吉, 跳跳虎他真 的是有夠直接的, 而且他是一個好人. 他是我待過所有球隊中最好的隊友." Turiaf's anonymity didn't last long. 跳跳虎想要低調卻持續不了多久 "Within a week of being on campus, everyone knew who he was because he's so outgoing," Dickau said. Dickau "大概才一個禮拜吧, 整個學校就知道他是誰了." The two have had little time, Dickau said, to catch up in Los Angeles because their schedules usually clash, with the Lakers being home and the Clippers on the road or vice versa. Dickau說 "他們倆在LA沒有什麼時間碰面, 因為湖人和快艇的比賽往往會錯開." "We'll catch up one of these days," Dickau said. "Hopefully, we'll grab dinner in the off-season." Dickau說 "我們會在這些日子中挑一天聚聚, 我希望球季結束後能有時間跟他吃個晚餐." A healthy Elton Brand combined with Kaman against a Lakers frontline of Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum is an intriguing enough matchup to revitalize the teams' rivalry, Dunleavy said. Dunleavy說, 當健康的Elton Brand和KKMAN對上波霸連線的時候, 應該會讓比賽充滿張力. "I think both teams will have two forces," he said. "Bynum and Gasol and Kaman and Brand, both sets are very talented." Dunleavy說 "我想兩隊都有兩股不錯的力量 . 波霸連線和KKMAN和Brand , 他們都很有才幹. -- 本來是想去兄弟隊看我很欣賞的外星人他買斷的消息如何 後來又看到跳跳虎的新聞 就順便翻了一下 其實這篇比較適合貼到兄弟版 大家看看就好囉. -- 每段旅行終究會有結束的一天,但是微笑會永遠留在我們心頭                     http://www.wretch.cc/blog/smaillove   28天5300公里的長征,299個鄉鎮,299份微笑,299份感動,邀你一起來體驗 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.33.251

02/25 22:56, , 1F
推 辛苦了~
02/25 22:56, 1F

02/25 22:58, , 2F
02/25 22:58, 2F

02/25 22:59, , 3F
推 不過看得不舒服 XD
02/25 22:59, 3F

02/25 23:05, , 4F
推~
02/25 23:05, 4F

02/25 23:05, , 5F