[外電]O'Neal's mind is at full speed, but n …

看板Lakers作者 (Steven我要坐M63)時間16年前 (2008/02/21 18:57), 編輯推噓10(1003)
留言13則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
外電連結 http://0rz.tw/f53EW PHOENIX -- Shaquille O'Neal wrestled and writhed, diving for the ball all over the court and trying to squeeze a few more gallons of diesel from a body running as much on adrenaline as on muscle memory. O'neal使勁的奮戰,拼搶著每一個球 In his first appearance as a member of the Phoenix Suns and first game since Jan. 21, O'Neal sometimes looked like the dominant Shaq of old. Sometimes he looked just plain old, lumbering upcourt while the game around him accelerated to a breathtaking pace. Yet, he got stronger as the evening got later, an encouraging sign for a man who believes there are championship chapters left to be added to a career that brought him three NBA titles with the Lakers and one with the Miami Heat. 在O'neal的初夜,他有時候看起來神勇無比,在高速的比賽中有時候又看起來老態龍鍾 然而,O'neal越打越入佳境,對一個相信自己生涯末期還會多拿幾個冠軍的人是好現象 O'neal,在Lakers時期的三連霸跟熱火的一個冠軍讓他已經有了四枚冠軍戒指 "This is only our first game playing and we're not really used to each other," he said. "And when we get used to each other, we're going to be the most dangerous team ever created." The man never was understated, was he? 今天不過是我們的初夜,我們都還不了解彼此 當我們更熟悉彼此後,我們會成為最危險的球隊 O'neal一如往常都是這樣口無遮攬的放話 Whether inspired by playing against the Lakers or gratitude he was airlifted out of Miami and plunked into the middle of a terrific Western Conference playoff scramble, O'Neal found a competitive groove Wednesday. 不管是因為對上老東家難掩興奮之情還是從Miami跑到戰況激烈的西區 O'neal找到了個讓人興奮的競賽 He scored 15 points, grabbed nine rebounds and recorded three assists in nearly 29 minutes, saving his best effort -- nine points and three rebounds -- for the fourth quarter. If he didn't quite rediscover his rhythm during the Lakers' 130-124 victory over the Suns before a pumped-up crowd at US Airways Center, he's sure he and his new teammates will soon be able to make beautiful playoff music together. O'neal攻下15分9籃板還有3助攻,在第四節他拿下了9分跟3籃板 在主場客滿的觀眾加油聲下,O'neal確認他跟他的新隊友即將會在西區的激烈競賽中 讓人驚艷 "I haven't been this happy in a long time," he said, smiling. 'I'm happy to be here and I'm happy these guys accepted me for me. I just have to fit in." Asked exactly how long it has been since he was so joyful, he didn't miss a beat. "About a couple days," he said, trying but not succeeding in maintaining a serious expression. "我好久沒這麼爽了"MDE說"我很高興能在這打球並且這裡的人都很支持我,我必須習慣這裡的 生活" 當被問到上次這麼爽是什麼時候的時候,O'neal絲毫不考慮的說"前幾天吧" He has had only that short a time to learn his teammates' tendencies and for them to learn his. The Suns don't plan to change anything to accommodate O'Neal's less-than-springy legs. Coach Mike D'Antoni pointed to the Suns' prolific scoring effort as proof no strategic changes are needed. On second look, he might want to look at the four 30-plus-point quarters the Lakers put up and Kobe Bryant's total mastery of an overmatched Raja Bell. And the fact the Lakers' point total was a season high for an opponent in a game that didn't go to overtime. 他只跟隊友練過幾次球並還未完全了解他的隊友,他的隊友同樣的也還無法適應 Suns並不打算為了O'neal那雙年事已高的雙腿作出任何改變 D'Antoni指出球隊並不需要任何改變,今天的高得分已經證明了這一點 順道來看看湖人今天由Kobe帶領四節都超過30分的猛烈攻勢 事實上湖人是本季對手中未打進延長賽的最高分 "Offensively it was really good, the way we played," Boris Diaw said. "It was more defensively that we had trouble finding a way to play together." D'Antoni said the Suns had become "stale" with Shawn Marion in their lineup and had been "for so long, running uphill." Acquiring O'Neal was a gamble, he acknowledged, but a calculated one. "If we can get him back to the way he was going with Miami in his first year there or his Laker years, we could have a much better shot at winning," D'Antoni said. "進攻上我們打的好極了"屌哥說"只是防守上我們完全找不到節奏" D'Antoni順道還酸了Marion一下,了解得到O'neal是個賭博, D'Antoni說道"如果O'neal能回到他在巔峰期的狀態,我們應該會有更大的機或獲勝" "And it doesn't mean you couldn't win it the other way. And it doesn't mean this way is going to win. . . . We don't think it's that big of an if. We think he's healthy and he's going to stay healthy. We have faith in our guys what they do in here. And we'll see." "但是這樣不代表沒有全盛時期的O'neal我們不會贏, 就算是全盛時期也不代表我們真的會贏 我們沒那麼貪心想到那種可能,我們只是認為他健康狀態很好,我們信任我們的球員 並且相信他們所作所謂,等著看吧" They saw enough Wednesday to know that life with O'Neal won't be dull. It never is.It might even be successful, given some time. "He looked great for us," said Amare Stoudemire, who led the Suns with 37 points. "As a team we're getting used to playing with him. The second half showed that." Seeing his new teammate dive on top of referees, opponents and courtside spectators was a source of inspiration for Stoudemire. O'neal在星期三的比賽中讓大家見識到他還是有影響力的,也許Suns真的賭對了,給他們 點時間 "他看起來還是打得不錯"得了37分的Amare說著"我們正在嘗試如何跟O'neal一起打球, 下半場的表現證實了這一點" Amare對O'neal拼搶地板球的拼勁很讚賞 "With his energy he gave us energy," Stoudemire said. "Unfortunately we lost the game tonight, but there were a lot of positives from this game." "他激發了我們的能量" Amare說"不幸的我們卻輸了今晚的比賽,但是我們卻得到了很多" Among the most encouraging moments, O'Neal said, were his ability to almost sprint downcourt after Bryant was called for goaltending on a shot that allowed the Suns to cut the Lakers' lead to 115-114 with 4 minutes 17 seconds left. "I was the first big man to run the court," O'Neal said. "A couple of knickknack injuries the last couple off years have slowed me down so you earthlings automatically think I can't run." If his body is slower, his mind is still quick. How soon he can synchronize them might go a long way toward determining the course of the West. O'neal說"我是第一個有運動力的大個子,過去幾年的一些傷勢影響了我的速度, 你們這些鄉民就以為我跑不動了嗎?" The Lakers tied the Suns for the Pacific division lead Wednesday and they've had more time for their newest addition, Pau Gasol, to blend into their lineup. But it's never wise to count O'Neal out if he scents a championship. He called his arrival in Phoenix "the final chapter of my book," one that has been "suspenseful and dramaful." He believes he can expand his collection of championship rings by one or two, and the pursuit will surely be entertaining. Lakers現在跟太平洋戰區跟Suns並列龍頭位置 Pau Gasol看起來在Lakers系統下過的不錯, 但是千萬不要忽略掉O'neal尤其在他展現出對冠軍的渴望的時候 O'neal把Phoenix當作他生涯的最終站 他相信他能在他生涯最後把一支手的冠軍戒指戴滿,或是更多 我們知道對冠軍的追求過程一定是充滿樂趣的 Said O'Neal: "I'll be a bitter old man if I end my days with four." O'neal說"如果我剩下來的日子都無法拿到冠軍那麼我退休以後一定會痛苦的後悔著過著" -- 暴喧 █▅▅▅█ ▅▅█▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◢ ▅▅█▅▅ 暴常 走嘩 █▅▅▅█ █ █ ◢█ ▅▅█▅▅ 走存 無下 ▄█▄█▄ ▅▅▅█▅▅▅ ▅▅▅█▅▅▅ ◤█ █▅█▅█ 一我 用等 ▄▄█▄█▄▄ █▅ ◢◤◥◣ █ █ 筋心 !! ◢◤◣█◢◥◣ ◢◤ █ ◢◤ ◥◣ █ ◥█◣ ,。 ◢ ◢▼◣ ◣ ◢◤ ▅█▅▅◤ ◢◤ ◥◣ █ ◢◤◥█◣ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.81.196.67

02/21 19:00, , 1F
推翻譯~
02/21 19:00, 1F

02/21 19:08, , 2F
推翻譯~ 可以順便轉到太陽版了XD
02/21 19:08, 2F

02/21 19:48, , 3F
借轉太陽 感謝原PO
02/21 19:48, 3F

02/21 20:06, , 4F
在歐尼爾的初夜 (羞) 好黑好大 ...
02/21 20:06, 4F

02/21 20:28, , 5F
"但是這樣不代表沒有全盛時期的O'neal我們贏" 怪怪的
02/21 20:28, 5F

02/21 20:29, , 6F
大推,借轉SHAQ版~ 感謝~
02/21 20:29, 6F

02/21 20:29, , 7F
應該少了一個"不會"
02/21 20:29, 7F

02/21 20:33, , 8F
02/21 20:33, 8F

02/21 20:37, , 9F
只能說要讓O'NEAL失望了 接下來的冠軍 都由湖人包辦
02/21 20:37, 9F
※ 編輯: TsungHan 來自: 24.81.196.67 (02/21 20:48)

02/21 20:58, , 10F
打錯 感謝指證
02/21 20:58, 10F

02/21 21:40, , 11F
初夜..我想歪了@@
02/21 21:40, 11F

02/21 22:45, , 12F
湖人毀了好多人的初夜XD
02/21 22:45, 12F

01/14 17:57, , 13F
狗鼻也毀了單佛婦女的出業
01/14 17:57, 13F