[外電]Walton彈性看待他的定位

看板Lakers作者 (猫になりたい)時間16年前 (2008/01/08 22:32), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_7908216 It took Lakers coach Phil Jackson nearly twomonths to figure out he needed Luke Walton in the lineup. Now, Jackson is having a hard time keeping him there. 禪師差不多花了兩個月才發現,他需要讓Walton待在湖人隊的先發陣容裡頭。而今, 禪師卻很難將他留住。 Walton's right ankle - the one which carries bone spurs and has been sprained twice this season - has hampered his movement at times, and with Memphis' im- mensely athletic Rudy Gay, who leads the Grizzlies with a 19.4-point average, Jackson said after practice Monday that he was leaning toward starting Trevor Ariza. Walton的右腳踝—長著骨刺而且本季已經扭傷兩次—有時會妨礙他的移動;而由於灰熊 隊得分主力Rudy Gay的運動能力十分之可怕,禪師在週一練習結束之後表示,他傾向讓 Trevor Ariza先發。 Not that it bothered Walton much Sunday, when he contributed 10 points (including a pair of 3-pointers), a season-high seven assists and four rebounds in 30 minutes against Indiana. 腳傷對Walton禮拜天對上溜馬隊的表現沒有造成很大的困擾,在三十分鐘的時間裡,他 貢獻了十分(包括三分球,顆顆),球季新高的七次助攻,以及四個籃板。 "He's really coming back off an injury that's limiting for what he can do," Jackson said. "We have him out there because he's knowledgeable about what we do and keeps everybody fluid in the offense. I've been very pleased he's been able to perform as well as he has." 禪師說:「他已經從影響他行動的傷病中回復,讓他上場就是因為他知道我們盡量讓每 個人在進攻中保持流動。我非常高興,他就是能做得像之前那麼好。」 Walton said some days the ankle barely bothers him, and that he can operate at 90 percent or better. Other days, it's closer to 60percent. Walton表示,有時候他的腳踝幾乎不會困擾他,差不多百分之百復原;而其他時候,腳 踝狀況只剩六成功力。 "It's fine, but it's definitely not where I want it to be," said Walton, who ices the ankle after each practice and will try to play back-to-back nights in Memphis and New Orleans. "It's something I'll have to deal with - hopefully not for the rest of the season. Hopefully, it will calm down here in the next week or so." Walton說,「還可以啦,不過這絕對不是我希望的狀況。」他每次練習過後都會冰敷, 並且希望在接下來的背靠背比賽中上場。「這是我必須面對的,還好不必把剩下的球季 也耗上,幸好我的傷大概下個禮拜左右就會好啦。」 As for whether he's in the lineup, Walton is fine either way. 至於他是不是先發,Walton覺得都OK啦。 "I love starting, but I love playing with the second unit," he said. "Obviously, I think this year, I've played better in the starter's role. When he was bringing me off the bench, I don't think I was being as productive as I was when I was starting, but I like both the roles." 他說,「我愛死先發了,不過也喜歡跟替補大隊一起拼搶。很明顯的,在這一年裡,我 在先發的位置上表現得比較出色。當禪師要我打替補,我無法像擔任先發時給予球隊那 麼多貢獻,不過這兩種角色我都喜歡。」 The Bryant effect: So goes Kobe, so goes the Lakers? Not quite, according to the recent form of both. While the Lakers clearly go better when Bryant's is shooting well - they haven't lost since Nov. 30 when he's shot 50 percent or better -- it hasn't been curtains if their centerpiece has an off-night shooting. KB效應:老大打得好,湖人隊戰績就會飛起來?不盡然,從最近的數據來看,儘管老大 命中率高的時候,湖人隊表現出色(從十一月三十日開始,只要老大命中率在五成以 上,湖人隊沒輸過半場);不過就反面來看就不見得如此啦。 Sunday's win was the latest example, with Bryant making 8 of 21 shots but the Lakers cruising anyway. In the past month, they've won five of eight when Bryant has shot 41 percent or less - including victories over San Antonio and Golden State. 禮拜天的比賽就是熱騰騰的例子:老大二十一投八中,湖人隊還不是勢如破竹。在過去 這一個月中,在獲勝的八場裡頭(包括兩場對馬刺跟金州的勝利),有五場老大的命中 率才41%,甚至還不到! Just as telling might have been a four-point loss at Cleveland with Bryant shooting 8 for 22, and a two-point loss at Golden State despite his 6-for-23 night. 過去都只會說:對騎士那場,老大投二十二中八,湖人隊以四分落敗;而對上金州勇 士,老大投二十三中六,湖人隊輸了兩分。 Does this suggest, unlike recent years, a supporting cast that's able to carry its weight? "I hope it does," Jackson said. "Kobe's shooting the month of December has not been really accurate. Our record has been good in spite of it. We're fortunate because of that. A lot of it has to do with the ability for us to get Andrew (Bynum) the ball in positions where he can score really well." 這是不是表示,跟這幾年不一樣,湖人隊有一群稱職的配角能夠撐起大局?禪師說, 「希望如此,在這個月裡,KB24的準星不太行;不過我們的戰績還是不錯唷,我們還 蠻幸運的呢。這樣的結果很大一部份來自於,我們能讓霸男在他擅長拿分的位置接到 球。」 No doormats for L.A.: The Grizzlies might be toothless to the rest of the league, but not to the Lakers, who are just 5-10 against Memphis over the past five years -- a worse record than they have in that same span against San Antonio. 別以為湖人隊接下來有張熊皮踏墊:灰熊對其他隊伍可能會藏起尖牙,不過湖人隊遇 到他們可是要皮皮挫,因為在過去的五年中,湖人隊與灰熊交手的戰績是五勝十敗, 比起對上馬刺對還差咧。 -- Je mange, donc je suis. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.145.248

01/08 22:33, , 1F
熊皮踏墊XD
01/08 22:33, 1F

※ 編輯: JasonLai 來自: 140.119.145.248 (01/08 22:41)

01/08 22:42, , 3F
有勞S大啦 ;)
01/08 22:42, 3F

01/08 22:44, , 4F
推XD
01/08 22:44, 4F

01/08 22:49, , 5F
推~~~
01/08 22:49, 5F

01/09 00:07, , 6F
辛苦了~
01/09 00:07, 6F