Fw: [情報] 2012年葛萊美報名

看板LadyGaga作者 (._.)時間12年前 (2011/10/26 12:04), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 WesternMusic 看板 #1EftfbWn ] 作者: herohoney (Stupid Le Le) 看板: WesternMusic 標題: [情報] 2012年葛萊美報名 時間: Wed Oct 26 11:11:30 2011 http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153804 並非全部 列出了主要比較知名的 ADELE Album of the Year - 21 Record of the Year - "Rolling in the Deep" Song of the Year - "Rolling in the Deep" Best Pop Solo - "Someone Like You" Best Pop Album - 21 Best Short Form Music Video - "Rolling in the Deep" B.O.B Best Rap Performance - "Don't Let Me Fall" Best Rap/Sung - "Sanford and Son" Best Rap/Sung - "So High" Best Rap Song - "Don't Let Me Fall" Best Rap Song - "So High" BEYONCE Album of the Year - 4 Album of the Year - Watch the Throne Record of the Year - "I Was Here" Song of the Year "I Was Here" (written by Diane Warren) Best Pop Solo - "Best Thing I Never Had" Best R&B Album - 4 Traditional R&B Performance - "1+1" Best R&B Solo - "Countdown" Best R&B Song - "1+1" Best Rap/Sung - "Party" Best Short Form Music Video - "Run the World (Girls)" Best Long Form Music Video - I Am... World Tour BON IVER Album of the Year - Bon Iver Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Album of the Year - Watch the Throne Record of the Year - "Holocene" Song of the Year - "Holocene" Best New Artist Best Pop Group - "Beth/Rest" Best Rock Performance - "Perth" Best Rock Song - "Perth" Alternative Album - Bon Iver BRITNEY SPEARS Album of the Year - Femme Fatale Record of the Year - "Till the World Ends" Song of the Year - "Till the World Ends" Best Pop Album - Femme Fatale Best Pop Solo - "Till the World Ends" BRUNO MARS Album of the Year - Doo-Wops & Hooligans Record of the Year - "Grenade" Song of the Year - "Grenade" Best Pop Solo - "Grenade" Best Rap/Sung - "Lighters" Best Rap Song - "Lighters" CARRIE UNDERWOOD Record of the Year - "Mama's Song" Record of the Year - "Remind Me" Song of the Year - "Mama's Song" Best Pop Solo - "There's A Place For Us" Best Country Song - "Mama's Song" Best Country Group - "Remind Me" Best Country Solo - "Mama's Song" CHRIS BROWN Best Pop Solo - "Yeah 3X" Best Rap Performance - "Look At Me Now" Best Rap/Sung - "Body 2 Body" Best Rap/Sung - "My Last" Best Rap/Sung - "Yesterday" Best Rap/Sung - "Pot of Gold" Best Rap/Sung - "Get Back Up" Best Rap Song - "Look At Me Now" Best Rap Song - "My Last" Best Dance Recording - "Beautiful People" CHRISTINA AGUILERA Record of the Year - "Bound to You" Record of the Year - "Moves Like Jagger" Song of the Year - "Bound to You" Best Pop Solo - "Bound to You" Best Pop Group - "Moves Like Jagger" Best Song Written for Visual Media - "Bound to You" Best Compilation Soundtrack - Burlesque DAVID GUETTA Best Dance Album - Nothing But the Beat Best Dance Recording - "Sunshine" Best Short Form Music Video - "Where Them Girls At" DEV Best Dance Recording - "In the Dark" DRAKE Best Rap Performance - "She Will" Best Rap Performance - "Moment 4 Life" Best Rap/Sung - "Loving You No More" Best Rap/Sung - "I'm On One" Best Rap/Sung - "Fall for Your Type" Best Rap/Sung - "What's My Name?" Best Rap/Sung - "Unusual" Best Rap Song - "Loving You No More" Best Rap Song - "Marvin's Room" EMINEM Best Rap Performance - "That's All She Wrote" Best Rap/Sung - "I Need a Doctor" Best Rap/Sung - "Lighters" Best Rap Song - "I Need a Doctor" Best Rap Song - "That's All She Wrote" Best Rap Song - "Lighters" Best Rap Album - Hell: The Sequel (Deluxe Edition) FOSTER THE PEOPLE Album of the Year - Torches Record of the Year - "Pumped Up Kicks" Song of the Year - "Pumped Up Kicks" Best New Artist Best Pop Group - "Pumped Up Kicks" Alternative Album - Torches GLEE CAST Best Pop Group - "Teenage Dream" Best Pop Group - "Bills, Bills, Bills" Best Pop Group - "Loser Like Me" GWYNETH PALTROW Best Country Solo - "Coming Home" J. COLE Best Rap Performance - "Work Out" Best Rap/Sung - "Can't Get Enough" Best Rap/Sung - "All I Want is You" Best Rap/Sung - "Only Wanna Give It to You" Best Rap Song - "Mr. Nice Watch" Best Rap Album - Cole World: The Sideline Story JAY-Z Album of the Year - Watch the Throne Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Record of the Year - "Otis" Song of the Year - "Otis" Best Rap Performance - "Otis" Best Rap Performance - "Boongie Drop" Best Rap/Sung - "The Moon & The Sky" Best Rap Song - "Mr. Nice Watch" Best Rap Song - "Otis" Best Rap Album - Watch the Throne JENNIFER LOPEZ Album of the Year - Love? Record of the Year - "On the Floor" Record of the Year - "Starting Over" Best Pop Solo - "Papi" Best Pop Album - Love? Best Pop Group - "On the Floor" JILL SCOTT Album of the Year - The Light of the Sun Record of the Year - "So In Love" Song of the Year - "So In Love" Best R&B Album - The Light of the Sun Best R&B Song - "So In Love" Traditional R&B Performance - "So In Love" Best R&B Solo - "The Light" (Piano Mix) JOHN LEGEND Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Best Rap/Sung - "Never Forget You" Best Rap/Sung - "Eyez Closed" Best Rap/Sung - "Blame Game" KANYE WEST Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Album of the Year - Watch the Throne Record of the Year - "Otis" Record of the Year - "All of the Lights" Song of the Year - "Otis" Song of the Year - "All of the Lights" Best Pop Group - "E.T." Best Rap Performance - "Otis" Best Rap Performance - "Start It Up" Best Rap Performance - "Marvin and Chardonnay" Best Rap/Sung - "Eyez Closed" Best Rap/Sung - "All of the Lights" Best Rap/Sung - "Blame Game" Best Rap Song - "All of the Lights" Best Rap Song - "Otis" Best Rap Song - "Start It Up" Best Rap Album - Watch the Throne Best Rap Album - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy KATY PERRY Record of the Year - "Firework" Song of the Year - "Firework" Best Pop Solo - "Firework" Best Pop Group - "E.T." Best Short Form Music Video - "Firework" KELLY CLARKSON Record of the Year - "Mr. Know It All" Record of the Year - "Don't You Wanna Stay" Song of the Year - "Mr. Know It All" [Kelly not credited as a writer] Best Pop Solo - "Mr. Know It All" Best Country Group - "Don't You Wanna Stay" KELLY ROWLAND Best Rap/Sung - "Gone" Best Rap/Sung - "Motivation" Best Rap Song - "Gone" LADY GAGA Album of the Year - Born This Way Album of the Year - Duets II Record of the Year - "Judas" Record of the Year - "You and I" Record of the Year - "The Lady Is a Tramp" Song of the Year - "Judas" Song of the Year - "You and I" Best Pop Solo - "Judas" Best Pop Solo - "You and I" Best Pop Album - Born This Way Best Short Form Music Video - "Born This Way" Best Short Form Music Video - "You and I" Best Long Form Music Video - Inside the Outside LIL' WAYNE Album of the Year - Tha Carter IV Best Rap Performance - "Look At Me Now" Best Rap Performance - "She Will" Best Rap Performance - "6'7'" Best Rap Performance - "Ballin" Best Rap/Sung - "This is What Rock N Roll Looks Like" Best Rap/Sung - "I'm On One" Best Rap/Sung - "Dedication to My Ex (Miss That)" Best Rap/Sung - "Motivation" Best Rap/Sung - "Grapes on a Vine" Best Rap Song - "Ballin" Best Rap Song - "Look At Me Now" Best Rap Song - "6'7'" Best Rap Song - "Welcome to My Hood" Best Rap Album - Tha Carter IV MAROON 5 Record of the Year - "Moves Like Jagger" Song of the Year - "Moves Like Jagger" Best Pop Group - "Air I Breathe" Best Pop Group - "Moves Like Jagger" NICKI MINAJ Album of the Year - Pink Friday Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Record of the Year - "Super Bass" Song of the Year - "Super Bass" Best New Artist Best Pop Group - "Fly" Best R&B Song - "I Ain't Thru" Best Rap Performance - "Moment 4 Life" Best Rap Performance - "Right Thru Me" Best Rap Album - Pink Friday Best Rap/Sung - "I Ain't Thru" Best Rap Song - "Right Thru Me" Best Short Form Music Video - "Check it Out" Best Short Form Music Video - "I Ain't Thru" Best Short Form Music Video - "Fly" Best Short Form Music Video - "Where Them Girls At" ROBYN Best Dance Recording - "Call Your Girlfriend" Best Dance Album - Body Talk, Part 3 RIHANNA Album of the Year - Loud Album of the Year - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Record of the Year - "We Found Love" Record of the Year - "All of the Lights" Song of the Year - "We Found Love" Best Pop Solo - "S&M" Best Pop Group - "Fly" Best Pop Album - Loud Best Rap/Sung - "What's My Name?" Best Rap/Sung - "All of the Lights" Best Rap Song - "All of the Lights" Best Short Form Music Video - "Man Down" SNOOP DOGG Best Rap Performance - "Get the Funk Out of My Face" Best Rap Performance - "Winning!" Best Rap Performance - "Boom" Best Rap/Sung - "The Mack" Best Rap/Sung - "Eyez Closed" Best Rap/Sung - "Real Woman" Best Rap Song - "Boom" Best Rap Song - "Winning!" Best Rap Album - Doggumentary TAYLOR SWIFT Album of the Year - Speak Now Record of the Year - "Back to December" Song of the Year - "Back to December" Best Pop Solo - "Back to December" Best Country Album - Speak Now Best Country Solo - "Mean" Best Country Song - "Mean" TYLER, THE CREATOR Best New Artist Best Rap Performance - "Trouble on My Mind" Best Rap Performance - "Yonkers" Best Rap/Sung - "She" Best Rap Song - "Trouble on My Mind" Best Rap Song - "Yonkers" Best Rap Album - Goblin WIZ KHALIFA Best New Artist Best Rap Performance - "Start It Up" Best Rap Performance - "Till I'm Gone" Best Rap Performance - "Black and Yellow" Best Rap/Sung - "High" Best Rap/Sung - "5 O'Clock" Best Rap Song - "Black and Yellow" Best Rap Song - "5 O'Clock" Best Rap Song - "Till I'm Gone" Best Rap Album - Rolling Papers 如果Adele的報名全部都入圍全部都得獎真的是一點都不會意外!!!!!!!! XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.168.159

10/26 11:33, , 1F
Adele報名好少 打單曲慢到極致 間隔都可以給Ri再發專輯了 XD
10/26 11:33, 1F

10/26 11:34, , 2F
舞曲項目好怪,眾女歌手都沒有人報???
10/26 11:34, 2F

10/26 11:35, , 3F
Gaga的 Born This Way跟 Edge of Glory都沒報名..太怪了吧
10/26 11:35, 3F

10/26 11:47, , 4F
gaga根本在亂報阿…
10/26 11:47, 4F

10/26 11:50, , 5F
借轉泰勒板~
10/26 11:50, 5F
evanzxcv:轉錄至看板 TaylorSwift 10/26 11:50

10/26 11:50, , 6F
有網友在猜可能是今年的舞曲項目報名資格有改變,跟以往不
10/26 11:50, 6F

10/26 11:50, , 7F
一樣?
10/26 11:50, 7F

10/26 11:51, , 8F
10/26 11:51, 8F

10/26 11:55, , 9F
饒舌們都報名好多~ QueenB怎麼也開外掛@@~
10/26 11:55, 9F

10/26 11:56, , 10F
看看小韋恩的 超誇張XDDDD
10/26 11:56, 10F

10/26 12:00, , 11F
Beyonce很會玩這類遊戲,他每年的報名都很棒阿
10/26 12:00, 11F

10/26 12:00, , 12F
10/26 12:00, 12F

10/26 12:04, , 13F
借轉ga版
10/26 12:04, 13F
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: ptlove1222 (140.113.247.88), 時間: 10/26/2011 12:04:26

10/26 12:47, , 14F
inside the outside 不是訪談嗎@@?
10/26 12:47, 14F

10/26 20:16, , 15F
Judas差了The Edge Of Glory不知幾級,竟然年度唱片沒報
10/26 20:16, 15F

10/26 20:17, , 16F
TEOG就算了,還報了根本是炮灰的Judas!Q.Q............
10/26 20:17, 16F

10/26 22:19, , 17F
認真推炮灰Judas U&I也差不多了 偏偏不報BTW跟TEOG
10/26 22:19, 17F