[新聞] 嘎嘎說她給Adam Lambert一首完美的歌

看板LadyGaga作者 (。。。。。。。)時間14年前 (2009/10/29 14:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1625010/20091028/lady_gaga.jhtml Lady Gaga Says She Gave Adam Lambert The 'Perfect' Song Track that didn't fit Gaga's voice will appear on 'American Idol' alum's For Your Entertainment. By James Dinh "American Idol" alum Adam Lambert will soon join Britney Spears in the group of acts that Lady Gaga has penned tracks for. In a partnership made in disco heaven (and more important, confirmed via Twitter), the collaboration will be featured on Lambert's debut album, For Your Entertainment. On Tuesday, Lady Gaga spilled details to Dallas radio station KISS 106.1 on how their partnership came to be. 如先前提過的,Adam Lambert的首張個人專輯For Your Entertainment會收錄Gaga創作的歌,以下是Gaga接受訪問時談 這個合作。 "I worked with Adam. I think it was last week," Gaga told the station. "They called me. They asked me to write for him. I was actually like, 'Geez, I got this record that I wrote a while ago.' It's, like, a total hit, smash record, but for some reason, like, I couldn't get it right with me doing it, and I said, 'Gosh, it would be perfect for him.' " Adam那邊請Gaga幫他寫歌,Gaga就想到這首以前寫的歌,她原本 認為不適合自己唱,但Adam應該是完美的詮釋者。 While the "Paparazzi" singer may not have been able to record the song to her liking, it sounds like Lambert didn't have any problems. "I played it for him and he's like, 'Oh my God, I love it,' and he went crazy, so we did it. He's a funny guy, he's a good guy," she said. Adam很愛這首歌,很有趣,是好人(遞)。 Gaga, who is set to release The Fame: Monster in November, also noted that she leaves her onstage persona at the door when it's time to write songs for other musicians. "When I do things like this, it's important for me and the artist to remember that I'm not an artist in that room, I'm a songwriter. It's Adam's time and it's his song and I want him to enjoy this moment in his life. You never debut again. You only get one time," she explained. Gaga表示,寫歌跟表演的Gaga是不同的Gaga。 希望別的歌手唱Gaga的歌,就當Gaga是創作人就好,要記住那是 你的歌,你只有一次debute的機會。 Lambert will get his chance when his debut album hits stores on November 23. Recently, the singer released "Time for Miracles," a single for the soundtrack to the upcoming film "2012." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.199.208.1 ※ 編輯: pluvieux 來自: 60.199.208.1 (10/29 14:42)
文章代碼(AID): #1AwJa5JA (LadyGaga)