[SUGI] SUGIZO 關於慈善和音樂-1 (JaME訪談)

看板LUNA_SEA作者 (夏天的小栗子)時間12年前 (2011/11/09 04:12), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
SUGIZO about Charity and Music interview - 06.11.2011 00:01 author: Kay SUGIZO 關於慈善和音樂 (From JaME World) After LUNA SEA's charity concert, we spoke to SUGIZO about his volunteer work after the earthquake and his musical activities including his upcoming two album releases. 在LUNA SEA 慈善演唱會結束後,我們與SUGIZO談論了關於他在地震發生後的 義工工作,以及他的音樂活動,包括即將發行的兩張專輯。 A few days after LUNA SEA held their A Promise to the Brave charity concert for the victims of the Tohoku natural disaster, we met up with SUGIZO in his management's office. We talked about his charitable involvements and how he helped clean up the affected area, as well as his music activities and the two new albums the multi-faceted artist will be releasing in December. 在LUNA SEA為了東北天災的災民們所舉辦的A Promise to the Brave慈善演唱會 之後幾天,我們與SUGIZO在他的辦公事務所碰面。我們談到了他所投入的慈善工作 和他如何協助清理了受創的地區,以及關於他的音樂活動和這位多方面藝人將在 12月發行的兩張新專輯。 First of all, how did the LUNA SEA charity concert go, what were your thoughts about the show? 首先,LUNA SEA的慈善演唱會辦的怎樣呢?你對這場演唱會有什麼想法? SUGIZO: The concert was of course very important to me and it was a very different concert. That night was so beautiful. Almost all the fans had the same thoughts, the same purpose and I think therefore it was a very special concert. It was a very beautiful night. The concert was for charity, so it was very different from usual. It had a different set list, attitude, and stage lighting system. Of course we should save electricity so we shouldn’t use too much stage pyrotechnics or any gorgeous effects. The most important thing was our love for them, and love for music. Our attitude was the most important, it was more important than pyrotechnics or too gorgeous a lighting system. But I think we did well. 這演唱會當然對我來說是很重要而且很不一樣的演唱會。那是個很美的夜晚。幾乎 所有的歌迷有著同樣的想法、同樣的目的,所以我覺得是一場很特別的演唱會。 是一個很美的夜晚。演唱會的目的是慈善,所以跟平常的很不同。它有不一樣的曲目、 態度,以及舞台燈光效果。當然,我們應該省電而不該使用太多舞台煙火或華麗的 效果。最重要的是我們對他們的愛,以及對音樂的愛。我們的態度是最重要的, 比舞台煙火或太華麗的燈光效果還更重要。但我覺得我們做的很好。 You helped clean the area affected by the earthquake and tsunami. What was that experience like? 你協助清理了受到地震和海嘯侵襲的地區,那個經驗是怎樣? SUGIZO: Of course it was really sad but I really wanted to do something after the earthquake I thought the most important power is human power. Not music, not entertainment, not money, just our human power and I thought that was needed very much. I just felt I had to go. It was a very curious feeling to be there, but it was very beautiful. So many volunteers came there and joined, from each Japanese area and from many countries. And of course their purpose was not money, not business; they just wanted to help. So did I, of course. The mindset was very beautiful. I thought ‘the world is one now’. Of course it was very sad and there are such huge problems, but the human relationship was very strong. It was such an important experience. 當然是很感傷,但是在地震後我真的很想做些什麼。我覺得最重要的力量是人力, 不是音樂、不是演藝、不是金錢,而只是我們的人力,我覺得那是非常需要的, 所以我感覺到我一定得去。在那邊有種很奇妙的感覺,卻也是很美的感覺。很多志工 在那裡集合了,從日本各地和其他各國。而且當然地,他們的目的不是為了金錢、 不是為了事業,他們只是想要幫忙,而當然地,我也是。這樣的心態很美。我感受 到世界合而為一。當然,雖然很感傷而且有很多巨大的問題,但是那人們之間的羈絆 很強烈。是個非常重要的經驗。 Weren’t you a little worried about your own health? 你都沒有一點擔心自己的健康嗎? SUGIZO: Yes, very. I think that in this area at the time, there weren’t many radioactivity problems. However, the air was too dirty, and there was a lot of dirt and sludge. It was too dirty and we had to worry about the air, and drinking water, lots of things. Of course we couldn’t take a shower for a week, there was no water, no electricity and the hygiene was very poor so there were a lot of bacteria and viruses. 是,很擔心。我認為在那時候的那個地區,並沒有太多輻射的問題。然而,空氣非常髒, 而且有很多污泥和泥濘。髒到我們必須擔心空氣、飲用水,以及其他很多東西。當然, 我們連續一個禮拜不能洗澡,而且那裡沒有水、沒有電,衛生很糟,所以有很多細菌 和病毒。 And how about the radiation, were you worried about that? 那關於輻射,你當時有擔心嗎? SUGIZO: Of course we needed to wear masks but I think there wasn’t much more in the Tohoku area than there is here. Right now you should just not drink tap water, I think it’s dangerous. Usually I really care about this, but when I’m in a restaurant I can't protect myself. So it’s very difficult, but I think we should care about it. You should also care about the rain, it’s very dangerous. We should protect ourselves so an umbrella is very important. 當然我們必須要戴面罩,但我覺得當時東北地區的輻射還沒有這裡多。現在你不應該 喝自來水,我覺得很危險。通常我很注意這件事,但是當我在餐廳的時候,我沒辦法 保護自己。所以其實很困難,但是我們應該要注意。你也應該要注意雨水,真的很危險。 我們應該要保護自己,所以帶雨傘很重要。 What do you think of the role the Japanese government had after the disaster? 你覺得日本政府在災害後的角色如何? SUGIZO: I think the Japanese government was stupid in this case. They couldn’t move, they couldn’t do anything. It was very sad, very disappointing. They didn’t know what to do. I was very disappointed with our leader. I thought we had to do something, any small thing was important. Help, power, money, love, everything was needed but the Japanese government couldn’t do anything. There were so many Japanese people or people from other countries, and we did our best. And still now, we should do our best. 我覺得在這件事情上,日本政府很笨。他們沒辦法動,也沒辦法作任何事。 真的很令人傷心、令人失望。他們不知道能做什麼。我對我們的領導者感到很失望。 我認為我們必須做些什麼,任何一點都很重要。協助、力量、金錢、愛,所有這些都 是被需要的,但是日本政府卻什麼都沒辦法作。但是仍有許多日本人或其他國家的人們, 盡力做了他們能做的。而且直到現在,我們都應該做盡力做到我們能做的。 (訪談有點長,我分成三篇貼~) 原文: http://www.jame-world.com/uk/articles-80491-sugizo-about-charity-and-music.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.13.161

11/09 21:23, , 1F
感謝翻譯^^ SUGIZO真的好用心Q___Q
11/09 21:23, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1EkOqnHK (LUNA_SEA)