[新聞] Kylie: "I do my own make-up on tour"

看板KylieMinogue作者 (蟹腳)時間13年前 (2011/05/20 15:43), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://goo.gl/TptYr KYLIE MINOGUE: 'I DO MY OWN MAKE-UP ON TOUR' Kylie Minogue has revealed that she does her own make-up whilst on tour. The 42-year-old Aussie singer said that while she has had a multitude of make-up artists over the years, she now prefers to do it herself as it helps get her into her showgirl role. Being interviewed by sister Dannii for MyDaily.co.uk, she said, "I love doing my own make-up. My first tours, I did my own make-up because it was way beyond my reach or dreams to have a make-up artist on tour, so I would do it myself. "And then, as we progressed, I had different make-up artists and they were lovely and they added a lot to the shows but then I reached a certain point (where I prefer to do it myself)... You know, I actually don't want it any other way, because it becomes part of the process of getting ready - the ritual, becoming that person." Copied from MetroLyrics.com 凱莉米洛:「我在巡演中替自己梳妝打扮」 凱莉透露:他在巡迴演出中替自己化妝。已經42歲的凱莉說:「雖然這些年來, 我與許多化妝師合作,但我更喜歡自己來,因為能讓我更容易扮演『Showgirl』 這個角色。」她在與自己妹妹Dannii為了Mydaily.co.uk的訪談中表示:「我喜歡 幫自己化妝。在我第一次巡迴演出中,我替自己化妝,因為那時完成了我的夢想 —『一個有化妝師的巡演』,所以我自己完成它。後來隨著時間,我遇到了許多不 同且令人喜愛的化妝師,他們增加了許多妝扮到表演中,直到我碰到某個點(那就 是我還是想要自己來)。 『 你知道嗎?我實在找不到任何其他辦法,因為這(自己化妝)成為了 我在「準備完成」過程中的必要部份—像是某個儀式—為了成為那個 人(演唱會上的角色)。 』 -Kylie Minogue -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 119.77.249.176

05/20 15:44, , 1F
趕時間,有誤譯歡迎提出更正XDD
05/20 15:44, 1F

05/20 16:11, , 2F
蟹腳大你真是太讚 Kylie自己化妝的moment我都覺得好迷人~
05/20 16:11, 2F

05/20 17:19, , 3F
這篇好棒 !
05/20 17:19, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DrXk_a0 (KylieMinogue)