Kobe Bryant won't discuss Shaquille O'Neal

看板KobeBryant作者 (...)時間16年前 (2008/07/01 11:36), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
擷取此篇重點 Bryant's response to former teammate Shaquille O'Neal's lambasting him in an obscenity-laced rap freestyle at a New York nightclub? No response. "I didn't take it any kind of way whatsoever," Bryant said Saturday, before declining to take any more questions on the topic. 談到之前歐尼爾的饒舌風波。這次Kobe選擇不做任何回應,沉默以對。他對於討 論奧運比賽更加來的有興趣 He has had a bit more time to reflect on the NBA Finals, labeling Boston as "champions until somebody proves otherwise." 對於總冠軍賽,他表示波士頓證明了他們是貨真價實的冠軍。 "It was a good series for us," he said. "I thought we learned a great deal. It's great for us to learn that experience at such a young age with the guys that we have on the team, and we'll be better next season because of it." 總冠軍系列賽對我們來說還是有幫助的,我們學到了很多經驗。對於我們這支 年輕的球隊而言,經驗是很重要的,下個球季我們會因為這系列賽的慘痛經驗而更加 茁壯。 Bryant is the only player on the U.S. team who reached the Finals, though he doubts fatigue will be a factor in the Olympics. He also is still dealing with a torn ligament in his right pinkie. "It's always an issue," he said. "Handling the ball sometimes, shooting the ball sometimes. I've been playing with it for so long now, you just get used to it. You bobble the ball sometimes and kind of brush it off because it's just what happens sometimes." Kobe是唯一有參加總冠軍賽的美國隊球員,身體長期征戰的疲倦會是他打奧運的 一個不定因素,甚至還有他那受傷已久的右小指。 "我的手指傷勢一直都困擾著我,在我運球或是處理球時,它可能就會不經意的發作,但 我也這樣打了很長的一段時間,也慢慢的習慣了,當然有時候還是會因此掉球或是奶油 手一下。" But bringing back a gold medal may reduce some of that pain. As well as the pain of losing in the Finals. "Any time you win, it's like you have this big glass of water, your throat is parched and you're ready to drink it and all of a sudden, it spills all over the place and you're [upset]," he said. "Then, all of a sudden, your glass gets refilled and you drink it all. That's the type of feeling I'm looking forward to." 也許現在對於Kobe來說,出國比賽得冠軍拿金牌可以稍稍減緩他失落的冠軍賽回憶。 "任何時候,你可能對於勝利的渴望就像口乾舌燥的喉嚨急於喝掉眼前那一大杯的水, 然而這杯水不小心灑了一地,但下一瞬間失望的你忽然又發現另一杯重新裝滿的水放在 你面前。也許這個比喻就是我現在心中的感受吧" http://0rz.tw/ce4iQ 連結網址 http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=781330389 附上Kobe和K教練在紐約出發前的新聞訪談 Kobe還秀了一下腳上的鞋子 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 91.84.124.64 ※ 編輯: jerrett 來自: 91.84.124.64 (07/01 11:42) ※ 編輯: jerrett 來自: 91.84.124.64 (07/01 11:43)

07/01 12:09, , 1F
這比喻還真是活靈活現XD~
07/01 12:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18QQOxSf (KobeBryant)