[轉錄]QUOTES: 01/13/08 - Lakers at Sonics

看板KobeBryant作者 (embrace)時間16年前 (2008/01/15 23:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Lakers 看板] 作者: OdomLamar (LamarOdom) 看板: Lakers 標題: QUOTES: 01/13/08 - Lakers at Sonics 時間: Tue Jan 15 22:43:04 2008 Head Coach Phil Jackson (On the game…) Fortunately for us, we found a way to win. This was a game that was won by the bench coming out there and playing well. We forced some turnovers in the 1st half. They ran us and made us play at their tempo. I came in at halftime and asked them if they thought they weren’t moving a bit too quick for a back-to-back game and try to pace this game a little bit better. Let the second unit go out there and run. That first unit needs to take things a little slower and we did that in the 3rd quarter but yeah, that was a really up tempo game and our defense really suffered because of it. 對我們來說很幸運,我們有找到贏球的方式。這是一場板凳站出來並且打得很好的一場勝 利。我們在上半場被壓迫出一些失誤。他們帶著我們跑動,讓我們跟著他們的節奏跑。中 場時我在休息室問他們是否他們在這場B2B比賽跑動得太快了,希望讓他們試著將這場比 賽的速度調整得好些。板凳群可以出場大量跑動,但先發球員最好將節奏弄慢一些,而且 我們在第三節有做到,不過這還是一場節奏相當快的比賽,我們的防守也因為這樣而受到 傷害。 (On playing without Andrew Bynum…) 對於沒有Bynum的比賽來說.... We’re trying to focus on what we can do with the opportunities. These are opportunities for people and we’ve got to make the most of it when that happens and that’s why we have a bench and that’s why we have a roster as deep as it is. Guys can step up and play. 我們試著在沒有Bynum之下去想想我們可以做什麼。這對我們來講是個機會,失去Bynum之 後我們可以想想如何做到最好,這也是我們會什麼要有板凳,為什麼我們的輪替群需要深 度。每個人可以站出來,然後作戰。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kobe Bryant (On the game…) We found a way to tough it out. It was a very tough game for us. We’ve had a stretch here of playing 3 games in 4 nights. This was the last of a back-to-back, playing last night at home…this was a tough one. Tonight was one of those games where I had to read where we were at. We were kind of deflated because it was a back-to-back, coming here on the road. It was just one of those things where I wanted to be a lot more assertive. I’m happy to get through this game and have tomorrow off to rest. It was an ugly game for us but we found a way to tough it out and that shows a great deal of improvement. Last year I don’t know if we would have won this game. 我們表現得不屈不撓。這場比賽對我們來講非常艱辛。我們在四天中打了三場比賽,這是 B2B的最後一場,但前一場則是在家打,這對我們來講更顯得艱困。今晚是我需要去解讀 我們狀況是如何的一場比賽之一。我們像洩了氣一樣,因為這是一場B2B的比賽,而且又 來到客場。而這也是一場我想要稍微打得獨斷一些的比賽之一。我很高興我們可以過關, 而且明天可以休息一天。對我們來說這是一場令人討厭的比賽,但我們最後還是找到撐過 去的方法,這對我們來講也是一個很大的進步。在去年,我甚至還不知道我們要如何贏得 這樣的比賽咧。 (以老大的看法應該是賽程影響的關係,而且昨天在家,今天又坐飛機出來格外疲勞。) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 補上Durant的部分,有提到Kobe Kevin Durant (On what can you learn from Kobe…) 你認為你能從Kobe身上學到什麼? How high he gets when he shoots his jump shot, how low he gets when he dribbles the ball, and how he gets leverage going to the basket. He just makes tough shots. He works so hard during practice, after practice and days off. The main thing I can learn is how hard he works. 當他投射的時候看起來如此之高,當他運球的時候運得如此之低,而當他攻擊籃框的時候 是如此的有影響力。他投進了一些高難度的投籃。他練習的時候非常投入,但他練習後及 休息日他都非常投入。我能從他身上學到最主要的東西,就是他的"態度" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.50.41.29

01/15 22:45,
推, 對我們來說這是一場令人討厭的比賽
01/15 22:45

01/15 22:47,
Kobe親自出面護航XD
01/15 22:47

01/15 22:52,
今天真的是夠獨斷...還好有贏球...
01/15 22:52
※ 編輯: OdomLamar 來自: 123.50.41.29 (01/15 23:05)

01/15 23:18,
推~
01/15 23:18

01/15 23:42,
杜蘭特 中肯
01/15 23:42

01/15 23:47,
push! 請問這篇可以借轉 KB 版嗎? :P
01/15 23:47

01/15 23:49,
ok
01/15 23:49