[外電] VS @Bobcats 賽後新聞彙整

看板Knicks作者 (BSH99)時間10年前 (2013/11/09 20:38), 編輯推噓10(1001)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://ppt.cc/7TZ5 http://ppt.cc/L0OR 賽後嘴砲時間 In their first game since they aired out some grievances in a players-only meet, the Knicks put together their most complete performance of the season in a 101-91 win in Charlotte. "Sometimes you need to get together and talk, communicate, let it all out, just try to figure what's the problem, what's the issue," Anthony said. "We responded well tonight." 在經過秘密會議後,尼克終於吐了一口惡氣。 瓜:"有時候就是要像這樣聚在一起互相嘴砲(溝通)一下,讓一切都開誠佈公一下,就是 好好檢視一下問題,想辦法解決問題。今晚效果奇佳啊。" "We know that this was a must-win for us," said Raymond Felton, another active participant in the players-only meeting Tuesday. "We just wanted to come out and play with some effort and see what happens with the outcome." Mike Woodson liked what he saw Friday night. He said it was a departure from the "soft" approach that his team took in the first four games. "We were solid all the way from the beginning to the end. That's how we've got to play. That's Knick basketball," Woodson said. "I just want our guys to understand that we can't come out and be soft. You just can't do that. You can't come out and start games the way we did the last two games. That's unacceptable." 小胖子:"我們都知道這場要必勝!我們就是上場,努力打球,看看有啥事會發生。" 武僧認為前四場他的球隊打得很"軟" 武僧:"我們穩定的表現持續到賽末,這就是我們該有的表現,這就是尼克的籃球。 我只是希望我的小朋友們都知道,我們不能上場比賽時還表現得很軟弱,我們不能這樣, 我們不能像之前前兩場比賽那樣打,這是無法接受的。" "It's not there yet. I'm working. It's working. It's coming back slowly, but surely. No rush. It's coming back," Anthony said. 瓜被問到是否為最佳狀態:"還沒,我還在努力,慢慢復活中,但別緊張,我快回來了。" "He can't tease me because I'm going to expect that from him every time he steps out on the floor," Mike Woodson said. "The coaches and my teammates are helping me a lot and they're trying to do their best to make the adjustment smooth," Bargnani said. "But I got to help them, play my game ... go out there and do what I've always done all these years." 武僧談巴格壓尼:"他沒嚇到我,因為我總是認為他出場時能有這樣的表現。" 巴格壓尼:"教練跟隊友幫助我很多,他們總是盡全力再幫我,但我得要有所回應,打出 屬於我的比賽,上場,然後做到最好。" "That's what we need from you. We need you to be aggressive," Felton told Bargnani. "If you miss a shot, keep shooting. We feel like you can hit those shots." 小胖子:"巴格壓尼,我們需要你~~我們需要你更硬一點~~如果你打鐵,別害怕繼續投, 我比你更鐵(誤),我們認為你可以的~~~。" So Woodson asked one of his assistants to talk to Bargnani before tipoff on Friday and implore him to be more assertive. "Hell, he needs to speak up, he's got to talk more and act like he's a part of this," the coach said. "He had that shoot-first mentality, which I like," Anthony said after the game. "Sometimes he needs to take advantage of that a little bit more." 武僧:"我們跟巴格壓尼說多溝通,多行動!!" 瓜插嘴表示:"我喜歡他這種拿球就砍的個性,有時候他需要更積極一點。" Metta World Peace chuckled when he heard that former Lakers teammate Kobe Bryant greeted the Lakers and personally congratulated them after they defeated Dwight Howard and the Rockets in the first meeting since Howard decided to leave L.A. “Kobe is so competitive," said World Peace, who played four seasons with Bryant, starting with the 2009-2010 campaign when the Lakers last won the NBA title. “I’m not surprised he did that." 阿平被問到關於湖人擊敗火箭的時,Kobe向湖人全隊祝賀的看法 阿平:"呵呵,我不意外。" -------------------------------------------------- http://ppt.cc/lFFO 大猩猩的一日教練夢 "It is ironic that I played 15 years in New York [and] my first opportunity to be a head coach is against the Knicks," Ewing said. "But I am nervous. I talked to a few of my friends — Jeff Van Gundy is one of them. When I played I was never nervous before the game. As a coach the butterflies are flowing. So he was like, ‘Look, just take your time, take a deep breath and relax, you ’ll be fine.’" 大猩猩:"這感覺很怪,我為尼克打了15年球了,我當總教練的第一戰就是面對他。 "我超緊張的,我還跟一些朋友談過,像是小范阿,我以前打球時都沒這麼緊張過。" He also got a call from Michael Jordan, the Bobcats owner. "Yeah, he called me and told me if I don’t win I’m fired," Ewing joked. 大猩猩:"Jordan甚至打電話來開我玩笑說如果你輸了,我就開除你! " -------------------------------------------------- http://ppt.cc/YFin http://ppt.cc/yauB 下一步? “I know I can’t play him like I played him last season, in terms of not right out of the box," Woodson said. “He was playing 35, 37 minutes a night out there. I can’t do that. We’ve got to be a little open-minded because he ’s coming off a knee injury. I don’t know what his minutes will be. I will know more Saturday after practice when I sit down with the medical people." JR禁賽結束,武僧表示:"我知道我不能像上季那樣操他,我現在還不知道他能上場多久, 禮拜六練習結束再看看吧。" HARLOTTE, N.C. — Mike Woodson confirmed The Post’s report the Knicks would stand pat and not add a center in light of Tyson Chandler’s broken leg that will keep him out 4-to-6 weeks. Woodson said centers are “scarce’’ and the club will wait for the D-League to start before deciding on anything, claiming there wasn’t any center out there of note. 武僧表示球隊目前沒打算要補中鋒。 But they want to see what they have in Cole Aldrich. “I know he can rebound,’’ Woodson said. “But again the way we want to make sure he can keep up with the pace.’’ 武僧談白大個:"我知道他可以搶籃板,但我們得確定他跟得上我們的進度。" The Knicks don’t want to cut J.R. Smith’s brother, Chris, right now until the D-League starts and he will have a place to land. He will play at their D-League affiliate in Erie whether he’s part of the 15-man roster or not. Woodson has gotten the medical staff to lift Stoudemire’s minutes to 15 but he played 8:28. He shook off some rust and had five points and two rebounds. Kenyon Martin’s 10-minute restriction has risen to the 18-to-20 range but he played 10:06. They both played Friday for the first time this season. … Friday was the last game without J.R. Smith, who returns Sunday from his five-game suspension. “Not having him at the start was a killer,’’ Woodson said. 尼克不打算開除JR弟,他將在發展聯盟練功。 武僧表示阿罵現在可以上場15分鐘,而K罵的時間限制也提升到18~20分鐘。 武僧最後嘆息了一下:"沒有JR的開場是場噩夢。" -------------------------------------------------- 整場低調 http://bt.davka.info/forum/viewforum.php?id=5 (自行尋找) -------------------------------------------------- 大綱 武僧,小胖子,瓜對著巴格壓尼說:"兄弟硬點,鐵了別緊張,不鐵不成器阿。" JR下場復出,阿罵升級成15分鐘阿罵,K罵升級成20分鐘K罵。 武僧對於陣容表示:保持現狀,白大個有機會上場跑一下。 -------------------------------------------------- 嘖...看巴格壓尼都像再亂丟怎會進,可惡! -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.145.101

11/09 20:42, , 1F
因為有B大糗他,他的籃框就變的跟大海一樣寬大了XD
11/09 20:42, 1F

11/09 20:49, , 2F
推B大~~~!!!
11/09 20:49, 2F

11/09 20:51, , 3F
JR復出砍個20分就好 不要太多XD
11/09 20:51, 3F

11/09 22:37, , 4F
同意樓上和推B大XDD
11/09 22:37, 4F