[外電] 賽季結束後的幾個訪談 (GG,武僧,小白)

看板Knicks作者 (BSH99)時間11年前 (2013/05/22 10:57), 編輯推噓5(505)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
------GG------ GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Glen Grunwald said he would be creative with his moves in an effort to improve the Knicks' chances of winning a championship. But the Knicks general manager added the core likely would stay together. The Knicks are over the salary cap and luxury tax apron, so it's virtually impossible to acquire someone via a sign-and-trade. In other words, the Knicks won't be in the running for Chris Paul this summer. GG先來談談關於補強方面 GG:"恩...我們可能需要做些有創意的舉動才能補強,但是我不會去動隊裡的核心。" 尼克已經超出薪資上限了,不能進行先簽後換得動作,所以CP3...? NO!不可能。 "We've got some ideas on what we can do," Grunwald said. "We have to be aggressive and creative in terms of our approach to this offseason, not only just in terms of players, but also in getting our existing players better. I think that's going to be a focus of what our coaching staff and training staff will be doing this season. "I think it's best in general for us to maintain some continuity, the same group, the same core group together." GG:"關於補強,我已經有些想法了拉,我們這個休賽期得要更積極然後有創意點,不僅僅 只是補強,還要原有的球員更加加強,我認為我們這個休假期得要更重視球員能力跟 教練能力的提升。" "我想最好的方法就是維持這個陣容,維持這組核心,維持這股團結氣氛。" "I'm disappointed in the season, but I'm not at all discouraged about this team," Grunwald said. "I'm very excited about the future. We've got some work to do. We're not where we want to be. We're going to do all we can to get where we want to go." GG:"老實說我對這個賽季很失望,但我不能對這支團隊感到氣餒,我對未來感到興奮, 我們得要做些事,我們沒達到目標,我們得要去盡我們最大的力量來達到目標。" Knicks GM Glen Grunwald said Jason Kidd gave him no indication he was retiring. “We had a great meeting with Jason yesterday,’’ Grunwald said in a end-of-season press conference with the media. “He was a big part of our success and we look forward to having him back next year.’’ Asked if Kidd hinted at all about having to reevaluate his future despite having two years and $6.2 million left on his pact, Grunwald said, “Not yesterday. It sounded like he was coming back.’’ However, Mike Woodson piped in, “I thought he was based on our conversation. But that could change, you never know.’’ 談到老基 GG:"我們昨天跟老基見過面了,他沒有退休的打算,他是我們很重要的一份子,我想他明年 會回來的。" 記者又問你確定他真的會回來嗎? GG:"...至少昨天他沒有退休的打算。" 武僧補充:"我想GG這般發言是基於昨天跟老基的談話吧,但世事難料,誰知道呢?" (...你是來吐槽的嗎XD) “In general it’s best to maintain continuity,’’ Grunwald said, “with the same core group together. I’m not going to comment on any individual player because we’re not finished with our evaluation. I don’t think you should read that one way or another. I don’t think it would be fair to say , yeah, we really want him back.’’ 談JR GG:"一般來講,最好的辦法就是維持我們的一致性,維持核心,我不會去跟你們談論個別 球員的,因為我們還沒做好對他們的評估,我不知道你該用甚麼角度來看待他們,但我不 認為這樣對他們是公平的,真要說的話,是的,我們真的想要JR回來。" Grunwald also said there’s a chance Amar’e Stoudemire will be on a minutes restriction again next season but considered his health a major key to their 2013-14 success. "We're hopeful but there's no guarantee." "Well, he's a heck of a player," Grunwald said. "I think we all know that. The question is his health and how much he can play. So we've got our medical staff and training staff working with him to design an offseason program that will get him to full health. And we hope he'll be able to play significant minutes for us next year. How much that will be we don't know at this time." 談阿罵 GG:"恩...我想要好好考慮他的健康問題,他明年會有上場時間限制。" "我們對他抱持的希望,但不能保證,他是個很棒的球員,我想我們都知道,最大的問題 是他能不能保持健康,還有他可以打多久,所以我們已經讓醫療團隊跟訓練團隊這個暑假 都跟著他,看看能不能讓她健康一季,我們希望他明年可以上場,至於上場多久,我們目前 沒有特別的想法。" Glen Grunwald, on ESPN radio, confirms that Marcus Camby was healthy in the playoffs & Camby stuck on bench was strictly a coach's decision. GG承認CAMBY季後賽時是健康的,但沒上場是武僧的堅持。 Beyond that, they have the $3.1 million mini-midlevel -- that they can spread over multiple contracts -- and minimum salaries. 記者推算小中產(310萬)可能會分別用在CC跟老普身上。 Grunwald calls Woodson his coach of the year. #knicks “I don’t think you can say that Carmelo can’t improve,” Grunwald said Tuesday. “I think he can improve, and I think he works very hard and I think he will improve.” GG稱武僧是他心中的年度最佳教練 GG談瓜:"我不認為他沒辦法再進化了,我認為他可以再進化,他會變得更強。" ------武僧------ Grunwald and Mike Woodson were very positive about the season and about what lies ahead. "This was a great season for our team, I don't care how you slice it and dice it," Woodson said. "This is the first time we assembled the team, I thought we made a major step. Is there room for improvement? Absolutely, across the board there is." GG跟武僧對於接下來的未來都很積極 武僧:"我認為這是支很棒的賽季,我才不在意你們的分化跟挑播離間,這是我們這個 組合的第一年,我認為我們已經跨出最重要的一步了,還有沒有改善的空間,當然有囉!" After Tyson Chandler and Iman Shumpert were critical of the offense, Woodson said he would see how he can make it less predictable and more diversified. He also said he wants Stoudemire to continue working on his post play, and for Chandler to develop more of an offensive game. 武僧希望老錢跟香波可以在進攻上變得更關鍵,武僧想要讓進攻有更多的變化,他也要阿罵 繼續強化他的低位。同時也希望老錢的低位或其他進攻手段變得更強 Woodson said he talked to @Tyson Chandler about bulking up & developing a low post gm this offseason #Knicks Woodson says Tyson needs to get on a weight program. #knick toudemire could work again with Hakeem this summer. #Knicks Woodson specifically mentioned the need for Chandler and Stoudemire to score inside, to balance an offense that was over-reliant on the jump shot. 武僧說:"我已經要泰山去練好低位跟增重。" 阿罵夏天還會再去歐拉訓練營。 武僧:"我需要老錢跟阿罵在內線得分,來平衡我們的進攻,我們現在跳投太多了。" "I'm going to have to probably design some different things," Woodson said. "The bottom line is -- I don't care what you design -- you got to put the ball in the hole. Certain guys that we depended on they just didn't get it done. "We got to evaluate that, and hopefully a year from now they'll be a lot better, they'll evaluate themselves and they'll come back maybe more hungry about how we played and how we finished the season up. And we'll go from there. But we got to try to get back to this point next season and see if we can get it over the top." 武僧:"我也得盡可能的去設計一些不一樣的事情,最低底線是,我不在乎你怎麼辦到的, 把球丟進籃框裡就是了,那些我們所依賴的球員偏偏沒做到這點。 (應該是在罵乾兒子-JR吧XD) 我們得要去評估,然後希望明年他們會變得更好,他們也會評估自身,他們會對我們的打法 還有結束賽季的方式感到更飢渴,我們會從這裡重新開始,但我們下賽季得要比今年更好, 然後看看我們是否可以登頂。" I think he will be a bigger piece of the puzzle" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on @Iman Shumpert's future Woodson said he hasn't made a decision regarding whether Amar'e Stoudemire will start or not next season. 武僧談香波:"我認為他會成為一塊很重要的拼圖。" 阿罵下賽季的先發替補問題,武僧:"還沒做好決定" "He's my kind of player" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on Kenyon Martin 武僧談K罵:"他是我會尬意的球員。" "I tip my hat to Melo for a hell of a season but it can't stop there" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson 武僧談瓜:"我向瓜表示敬意,他今年有如地獄般的賽季,我們不能停止前進。" Woodson and Tyson talked in their exit meeting about Chandler doing less tapbacks and going for putbacks, drawing fouls. 武僧談老錢:"我希望他可以減少拍籃板,多做補籃,多製造罰球機會。" ------小白------ James White's agent, William McCandless, told ESPNNewYork.com Tuesday that the small forward will "unlikely" return to the Knicks for the 2013-14 season. White has a team option for around $1 million next season that the Knicks have to decide on by June 30. If they decline, White will become an unrestricted free agent. 小白的經紀人表示小白可能不會回到尼克了。 尼克下賽季有小白的球隊選項(100萬) "He's going to have NBA interest, for sure. I know that," McCandless said. "More teams like him today than liked him this time last year. More teams feel like he can help." 經紀人:"NBA球隊對小白有興趣,這是確定的,今年有更多的球隊喜歡他,比去年更多。" http://ppt.cc/SCKD http://ppt.cc/O5HE http://ppt.cc/7l2t -------------------------------------------------- 大綱 GG:我沒打算重建喔~大家別急著把我們家的核心交易出去,噢還有CP3,不會來,死心吧~ GG:這個夏天的重點是教練跟球員能力上的提升 武僧:我會去做些不一樣的事,我希望香波跟老錢可以更加的參與進攻 小白:我可能不會回來了 ------------------------------------------------- -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.213.115

05/22 11:33, , 1F
拜託不要CP3,我喜歡看他被打爆的嘴臉
05/22 11:33, 1F

05/22 11:36, , 2F
有小胖子+老基我就滿足了,老普再續留我就更滿意了
05/22 11:36, 2F

05/22 12:25, , 3F
武僧吐槽個什麼勁XDDD
05/22 12:25, 3F

05/22 12:25, , 4F
有檢討這樣就好了,希望下一季真的有做出改善~
05/22 12:25, 4F

05/22 12:25, , 5F
I tip my hat to Melo-->應該是對瓜致上敬意吧~?
05/22 12:25, 5F

05/22 14:32, , 6F
hell of a season 應該是讚美辭,比較像是如地獄般瘋狂的賽季
05/22 14:32, 6F
ok 已改進

05/22 19:40, , 7F
我要CC和老P留下!
05/22 19:40, 7F
※ 編輯: BSH99 來自: 180.218.213.115 (05/22 21:41)

05/22 22:20, , 8F
CP3333333333333333333333333333333
05/22 22:20, 8F

05/22 23:14, , 9F
Camby但沒上場是武僧的堅持,這很明顯就太失職了
05/22 23:14, 9F

05/22 23:14, , 10F
尤其我們很需要保護籃板的時候,有個大個卻不用 orz...
05/22 23:14, 10F
文章代碼(AID): #1Hd3GSD9 (Knicks)