[外電] Melo:尼克必須走出去並做到拿回總冠軍

看板Knicks作者 (chen)時間11年前 (2013/02/16 21:27), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Melo:knicks‘ got to go out and do it’ 外電連結:http://0rz.tw/ZC4AW HOUSTON — Carmelo Anthony almost sounded like an ad for that firm whose corporate logo is everywhere. So when discussing the Knicks’ ultimate goal for the remainder of this season, Anthony entered “talk is cheap” mode. For the Knicks, the only message is, “Just do it.” 瓜幾乎像球隊無處不在的廣告。因此,當我們討論尼克的最終目標,瓜說多說無益,我們 要做到(拿到總冠軍)。 “We’re ready. My team is ready. We’re ready to go out there and compete for a title,” Anthony told an intimate gathering of several hundred during the media session at All-Star weekend yesterday, one table away from teammate Tyson Chandler. 瓜昨天在一個只有媒體的聚會(全明星的媒體採訪日)告訴幾百個媒體(他和拳王只隔了 一桌):我們準備好了,我的團隊已經準備就緒,我們準備去那裡,競爭總冠軍。 “We just got to go out there and do it. I can sit here and talk about how bad I want the title, what we have to do to win the title, what I think we have to do to win the title. If we don’t go out there and do it, everything I ’m saying is irrelevant.” “我們要說到做到。我可以坐在這裡,談論我想要總冠軍,我認為我們必須贏得總冠軍。 如果我們不走出去做到這一點,我說的每件事就是無意義的。 Anthony tossed out words and ideas such as focus, commitment and defense and, oh yeah, health. That has been a bit of a thorn in the Knicks’ backside all season. But if the Knicks can get whole and focused, then they can be dangerous when the playoffs roll around. 瓜拋出了重點和想法,像是集中注意力、承擔責任和防守,哦,是的,還有健康的。這一 直是位在尼克整個賽季背後的一根刺。如果尼克能全體健康,集中注意力,當季後賽來臨 時尼克將是其他隊是危險的競爭對手。 (全體健康進入季後賽對尼克真的是最重要的課題) All that is certainly a far cry from last season, when the Knicks stumbled most of the way, underwent a coaching change, made the playoffs — then made a playoff cameo. 那肯定是一個從上賽季相去甚遠球隊,上個賽季尼克以迷迷糊糊的方式,經歷了換總教練 ,進入了季后賽,然後像一個臨演一樣在季后賽客串演出。 “Last year, was like a [blur]. I kind of erased that out of my head,” Anthony said. “I wanted to come back and start off with a clean plate. Where I am right now, I’m in a very, very positive state of mind, a very positive state in general.” 瓜說“去年,像一件模糊不清的事務。我把它從我的腦中清除。本季,我想,開始的像一 個乾淨盤子,我現在處於一個非常、非常積極、正面的精神狀態。 Anthony is feeling good mentally — and physically. No fatigue issues, he said. And that whole right arm contusion affair from Wednesday night? No worries. He’s fine and he’s playing and starting in the All-Star Game tomorrow. 瓜精神上感覺良好—身體沒有疲勞的問題。至於對戰暴龍時的右手臂挫傷?不用擔心,他 很好並且會在明天的全明星賽先發上場。 “It’s OK,” Anthony said, claiming “there was” some doubt he’d come here. “The day after it was definitely sore. Once I got some treatment, we found out it wasn’t as deep a contusion as I thought.” 瓜說:這是確定的,聲稱他到這裏時仍對傷勢有一些疑問。 一天後,這肯定是疼痛。我 得到了一些治療,我想,我們發現這是不深的挫傷。 (幸好不嚴重) As for the mental part Anthony chatted and talked with, among others, Laker Kobe Bryant during the Olympics. Anthony was a worrisome sort, trying to please, listing to critics. Bryant told him to tune it out and play his own game. He has done that. But more importantly, Anthony doesn’t have to do it by himself. 至於精神層面的部分,瓜聊了包括湖人隊的kobe在奧運會期間,瓜是如何煩惱於受到外界 的批評。kobe告訴他那不重要,只要把自己專心於比賽上。他已經這樣做了。但更重要的 是,瓜並不是自己做到到這一點。 “He hasn’t been doing anything he hasn’t done before,” Bryant said. “The difference now is he has pieces around him that are complementary and enable him to do what he does best. We’re all starting to recognize what his talents are. “Carmelo has been sensational. But he hasn’t been doing anything I didn’t expect.” Kobe說:現在的差別是在他沒有做任何事情前,他得到了與他相輔相成的隊友,讓他做他 最擅長的事(得分而不是組織)。我們都開始認識到他的天賦是什麼(最強的進攻武器、得 分好手)。瓜已經引起轟動。但我沒想到,他其實並沒有做什麼。 (就是得到相輔相成的隊友和知人善用的總教練,如此而已 ,我從這篇外電得到的結論剛 好跟上面一篇對快艇心得文的結論大不相同,但這就像對美食的定義,每個人都不可能相 同 XDDDDD) Anthony learned a pointer or six from Bryant, who five times has done what Anthony wants to do once — hoist a title trophy. 瓜從想得到第6枚冠軍戒的Kobe的意見學習(他已經有5枚),他想要做到一次舉起總冠軍的 獎杯。 “Me and Kobe talk a lot,” Anthony said. “A lot of conversations came last season throughout the season. We talked at the Olympics. His approach, I definitely admire. If there was one thing I could take anything away from what we talked about it was just his approach ... how to block things and stay in his mind frame.” 瓜說:我和Kobe在奧運會上談了很多,很多有關於上賽季整個賽季的談話。他的做法,我 絕對佩服。如果有一件事我可以學到任何東西就是他的做法...如何阻止的(不好的)事情 或批評留在他的腦海。“ And if there is one other thing Anthony would like to block out, it would be the whole Kevin Garnett trash-talking controversy. 如果有另一件事情瓜東尼想阻止,這將是KG的垃圾話爭議。 “Hell no,” Anthony said if any ill will remained toward Garnett. “We just had a [All-Star] meeting. We spoke. We talked. This is a fun weekend. That [stuff] was over that day.” 瓜說:對KG已經沒有任何惡意的想法。我們有一個全明星會議,我們講了話,這是一個有 趣的週末,那件事(垃圾話爭議)在那天就已經結束。 Garnett concurred. “I’m not going to discuss that, man,” he said. “Actually, I saw Melo a couple of minutes ago. It was good to see him. I’m happy for him and Tyson Chandler. That’s what this thing is about. Nothing negative.” Sort of like Anthony’s frame of mind. KG也表示贊同。我不再討論這件事,其實,我在一、兩分鐘前剛看到Melo,見到他很好, 我為他和拳王感到高興,沒有什麼負面的事情,和瓜的說法是一致的。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.238.33.109

02/16 22:13, , 1F
最後一句應該是指瓜的說法和KG說法是一致的
02/16 22:13, 1F
謝謝已修正

02/16 22:48, , 2F
是只有媒體的集會:3
02/16 22:48, 2F
謝謝已修正,不然我一直覺得很奇怪私人聚會為什麼會有幾百個媒體在場?XD ※ 編輯: chen06 來自: 36.238.34.145 (02/17 22:56)
文章代碼(AID): #1H7uaivJ (Knicks)