[外電] 尼克眾將將提前組織自發性訓練營

看板Knicks作者 (隨遇而安)時間11年前 (2012/09/06 08:24), 編輯推噓7(700)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Knicks organize early training camp By Jared Zwerling | Special to ESPNNewYork.com Knicks sharpshooter Steve Novak told ESPNNewYork.com on Wednesday that he and most of the team have organized a "pre-training camp" starting Monday. 尼克前鋒史蒂夫- 諾瓦克在美國當地時間週三接受了ESPN的採訪,他透露大多數尼克球員 將於下週一加入到自發組織的新賽季訓練營當中。 The camp will take place at the Knicks' training facility in Greenburgh, N.Y., and will continue all the way through Oct. 1, when the Knicks must report for media day. 據悉,這次訓練營將一直持續到10月1日,屆時尼克也將迎來新賽季的媒體日。 Novak said the activities will include alternating days of basketball and conditioning skills work. 諾瓦克表示,在自發訓練營中,球員們除了有球訓練外,還將有體能練習等一系列環節。 "We just want to make sure we hit the ground running," Novak said. "我們只是希望確保我們能旗開得勝。" Novak說。 Travis King, the longtime training adviser for Amare Stoudemire, said it's unique for players to join as a unit this early in the offseason. But he added that coach Mike Woodson, who had the idea for the "pre-training camp," and the key veterans (Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler) who picked the date, wanted to do it at this time because they've never been together from the beginning. 與阿罵長期合作的訓練師特拉維斯-金稱,球員這麼早就開始組織訓練營是很少見的。不 過他表示,最初是主帥邁克-伍德森提議提前組織訓練營,隨後阿罵、瓜瓜和拳王這幾員 主將商議,定下了最終的日程。 "Amare was there in 2010, then Melo came around (in 2011) and then last year with the lockout, they didn't really get to have a training camp," King told ESPNNewYork.com. "I think coach Woodson knows that it's important getting those guys to jell together and knows that they can have a championship-caliber team. Coach knows he's going to have to jell the team earlier, so a lot of the guys agreed to come out earlier in the year." “阿罵是2010年來的,接著甜瓜加盟了(2011年),然後又遭遇了停擺,他們沒有機會真 正在訓練營中磨合。”金說道,“伍德森教練清楚將這些球員融合在一起是多麼的重要, 他相信這支球隊具備了奪冠潛質。教練知道得讓球隊儘早磨合,而大多數球員也認同這一 觀點。” King said the "pre-training camp" is especially important because the Knicks need to establish a connection between their veterans and new point guards -- a key relationship that will impact the team's chemistry-building. Raymond Felton, Jason Kidd, Pablo Prigioniand Chris Smith didn't suit up for the Knicks last season. 在金看來,自發訓練營的重要性不言而喻,尼克的老將和新加盟的控衛(肥頓、基德、PP 和JR弟弟等)需要時間來找到彼此的化學反應。 "I think that they've got one of the deepest teams in the NBA, one of the most veteran teams, and they definitely got some guys who are winners. But I think the key with them is going to be getting them to jell," King said. "They've got three point guards who didn't play on the team last year, and that's going to be crucial for them to help the guys who have been there, like Amare, Tyson and Melo, and get everybody on the same page. I think you don't want to try to wait all the way to training camp to do that if possible." “我認為他們是聯盟實力最深厚的球隊之一,有眾多的老將。關鍵就在於磨合,有三名控 衛都是今夏加盟的,他們得為阿罵和甜瓜提供支持,每個人必須步調一致。我想你不能等 到訓練營的時候才來做這件事”金說。 Novak, who's spent most of his offseason training at his alma mater, Marquette, said Woodson wanting to organize the "pre-training camp" speaks volumes about his dedication to the team. 諾瓦克則力挺主帥伍德森: "The way he's gone out of his way this summer to make sure he stays in touch with everybody and visits guys, that goes a long way," he said. "I think to build a winning culture, you have to do a little bit more, and that makes you a better team in the NBA. And I feel like knowing that your coach cares about you and he's thinking about you during the summer, and he has plans for you, that goes a long way." “這個夏天他和我們每個人都保持聯繫,還會登門拜訪。這對我們影響很深。我覺得要想 打造一個贏球的球隊文化,你就得付出更多的努力,這樣才能讓球隊變得更好。得知你的 教練在夏天還關心著你,並且定制了相應的計劃,意義重大。” 原文來源:http://tinyurl.com/8g6ahn9 翻譯來源:http://tinyurl.com/975mxyd -- ="’. ∵ ◆ ●/ \● 23 SS 0S > ∥ Ι﹨◤ _ ◤︽21 \ /●\  ̄╲ ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ ﹨● ●\●∥ ●/ ─-.╳ ︶- 44 < 17 >∥ 16 <20 ρ\ `, ▲ <85 ∥ ∥∥ /| ╲╲/| | ∥ |/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.175.140.55 ※ 編輯: skymay 來自: 1.175.140.55 (09/06 08:31)

09/06 09:25, , 1F
Woodson真是好爸爸!! XDDD
09/06 09:25, 1F

09/06 09:59, , 2F
推好爸爸武僧XD
09/06 09:59, 2F

09/06 11:09, , 3F
推推大家好棒XD 期待訓練營開始之後的照片和影片囉!!
09/06 11:09, 3F

09/06 11:31, , 4F
Cool! Let's go Knicks!
09/06 11:31, 4F