[外電] 與小酒的私密對話 PART1

看板Knicks作者 (lest83)時間12年前 (2012/08/01 23:31), 編輯推噓5(504)
留言9則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Kickin' it with a Knick: Brewer, Part 1 http://ppt.cc/dDla 跟小酒的私密對話 PART 1~ Below is Brewer's conversation with ESPN New York, where he provides insights into joining the Knicks and how he'll help, his potential role in the orange and blue, how he's been training in Arkansas and what his interests are off the court. Here's Part 1 on Brewer joining the Knicks and how he'll help: 這裡是ESPN跟小酒的一些談話內容 還有他在Arkansas的訓練狀況 Q: How does it feel to be a Knick? Brewer: It feels great, being wanted by a prestigious organization. It meant a lot to me, it meant a lot to my family, to be able to play at Madison Square Garden, the mecca of basketball. I was really excited about the opportunity. I feel like we have a really good team, solid veterans and a great coaching staff. Q:你身為尼克人有甚麼想法呢? 小酒:"很爽 可以加入一個高聲望的球隊是很爽的 這對我來說意義深重 也對於我的家人意義非凡 能夠在MSG這個籃球聖殿打球 我真的感到非常興奮! 我認為我們有個不錯的團隊 穩定的老將 跟不錯的教練團隊!" Q: Do you have any favorite places right now in the city? Brewer: Honestly, man, every time I've come to New York, I've been like a true tourist, just going to the sights. When I was with the Bulls, we were there on Christmas [in 2010]; that was pretty hectic. Sometimes, you come in on a back-to-back or what-not. I'm actually looking forward to trying some of the restaurants that New York has to offer. I think my mom -- and my family -- is more excited about the shopping up there. I'm more focused on coming up there and having an immediate impact with the Knicks. Everything else that comes along with it, the city, I'd welcome it with open arms. Q:你現在在這座城市中有最愛的地方嗎? 小酒:"坦白說 每當我來到紐約 我就是一個死觀光客 就只是去一些景點 當我還是公牛人 我們在2010年的聖誕節有來到這裡 那時真的很忙阿 有時候 你必須面對B2B 或是甚麼都 沒有就只是經過 我現在很期待去嘗試一些紐約的餐館 我認為我媽還有我的家人 他們很期 待來紐約大殺四方瘋狂購物! 我現在只專注於來到尼克並且對尼克有立即的影響 我會張開我的雙手擁抱這座城市的一切事物的!" Q: So what number are you going to wear? Brewer: I think I'm going to try to get No. 11. I wore that in Chicago. I would've worn 10 -- that's the number my dad [Ron Brewer] wore that I wore growing up and I wore it in Arkansas -- but it was retired [Bob Love]. And in Utah, when I got there as a rookie, somebody was wearing 10, [Gordan Giricek], so I had nine. And in New York, 10 is retired, too [Walt Frazier]. I'm going to stick with 11. In Utah, I would've gotten 11, but when I was there, one of my close friends, Dee Brown, wore 11. He had it in his whole entire life. I didn't want to be the guy that took away a number that he had in his whole entire life. Q:那麼你會穿幾號呢? 小酒:"我認為我會試著去穿11號 我在芝加哥時是穿10號 那個號碼是我爸以前穿過 而我以 在Arkansas也是穿那個號碼 但是這個號碼在Arkansas已經被退休(Bob Love)了 而當我在阿爵還是個小菜鳥時 那個號碼有人(Gordan Giricek)穿 而在紐約 10號也被退休了(Walt Frazier) 所以我會去爭取11號 在阿爵時我就想要11號 但在當時 我的好朋友Dee Brown正穿著那號碼 而他整個職業身涯都是那個號碼 所以我當時並不想去搶走他的號碼" Q: Are we going to see you throw it down like the original Dee Brown, with the right arm across the eyes? Brewer: [laughs] Nah, but I'm definitely going to try to get a lot dunks this year. If I'm open enough, I can throw that in the mix [laughs]. Q:那我們今年可以看到你像Dee Brown那樣的動作嗎 (好像是這樣:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWH41DefZLQ
) 小酒:"哈哈 我在這季會盡力去多做灌籃的 如果我有很大的空檔 那麼我會試著做這動作看 看的哈哈" Q: When and how did the Knicks first creep into your free-agency picture? Brewer: When Chicago didn't pick up my [team] option [of $4.37 million in early July], it was kind of like a speed-dating thing. I looked at a lot of different teams. I heard their pitching approach and at the end of the day, to me, even though there were teams that offered me more money and more years, I just felt like the best fit for me as a player and what I do with my talents, and the style of play, New York was the perfect fit for me. With the star power -- with Carmelo, Amare, Tyson and Coach Woodson -- I think I fit in perfectly. Q:請問尼克是在何時進入你的內心的呢? 小酒:"當公牛放棄我的球隊選項時 這有點像是快速約會 我看了很多不同的球隊 在這天結束時 我聽到他們的球隊風格 即使其他隊伍可給我更多的錢跟複數年約 我只是認為對身為球員的我最棒的跟最能發揮我的天賦的 就是尼克 這個隊伍有很不錯的潛力->瓜 罵 錢 還有教練武僧 我認為我可以完美的融入其中!" We have solid pass-first, shoot-second point guards, looking to set up their teammates. If we can get easy stops and get the lead early in transition, and play up-tempo, you've got to have kind of a glue guy who can play alongside Carmelo and Amare. They're going to have a lot of isolations, and they're going to need to have guys who can move without the basketball, get to the open spots and knock down shots or get to the basket and make plays. So to me, that was the best fit for me. 我們有傳球優先 得分第二 並為隊友著想的PG 如果我們可以輕鬆的阻止對方 然後轉換攻守 並且打出節奏 你必須要有一個可以調解瓜跟罵的人 他們有過多的 單打 他們需要有個人可以更能空手跑位 並且拉開區域然後跑出空檔投球 或是更靠近 籃框並且攻擊籃框 對我來說 那不就是在說我嗎?" (開後門天王+後場大鎖 小酒!!) Q: You mentioned Mike Woodson, and you obviously played for another defensive-minded coach in Tom Thibodeau last season. Was the coaching another factor in your decision to come to New York, representing almost a seamless transition for you? Brewer: To me, it makes the transition so much easier. Learning so much from Coach Thibs in my two years in Chicago, his philosophies and his mentalities allowed me to be a better defender and a better professional. Then, going to the Knicks, I'm looking forward to guarding players on the perimeter, because Tyson's really stepped up and did his part of bringing defense back to a good team. With Coach Woodson being such a defensive-minded coach, to me, it makes the game a lot easier. I'm looking forward to playing for him and learning different techniques to help my game out. Q:你提到武僧 你在上季為另外一個防守取向的教練老席打球 請問教練風格是不是 你到紐約來打球的原因之一呢? 小酒:"對我來說 適應武僧是相當容易的 我在芝加哥向老席學到了很多東西 他的哲學跟 態度都讓我成為了更好的防守者跟職業球員 那麼來到尼克 我很期待去防守外圍的球員 因為內線有老錢在阿! 對我來說在武僧這個防守取向的教練底下 我是相當能適應的 我現在很期待可以為他打球並且學到不同的防守技術! Q: When Iman Shumpert returns, you guys will have another solid layer of perimeter defense. Have you already thought about playing alongside Shump? Brewer: For sure. And if you think about it, there are so many lineups you can throw up with the guys on our team. If you want to play big, you can have a big group of guards in. If you want to play small ball, you can put Iman at the four and Amare at the five, or Tyson at the five and Shump in and me in to have a perimeter defense and to have athleticism on the wings. So there are a lot of things that I think Coach Woodson can really throw at a lot of different teams and be successful doing it. Q:當香波回歸後 你將會有另外一個堅強的外圍防守球員 你準備好跟他一起打球了嗎? 當然 這個陣容有太多的模式可以玩了 如果你想打大個球風 你可以有一個大個子 陣容上場 如果你想打小球戰術 你可以把香波丟在4號 阿罵去5號 或是老錢香波我同時上場 (應該要是肥頓+香波+小酒+瓜+罵)  這時的我們就有相當堅強的防守跟有行動力的側翼 這裡有太多可以玩的方式了 我認為武僧真的可以玩很多不同的陣容 並且期待成功達成目標! 第二部份是在講小酒訓練的事 但還沒出 請期待續集~ 還有我的字典不見了Q︿Q 看到不會的字有點難查 只能用推測的有錯請指教謝謝QQ -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.213.115 ※ 編輯: lest83 來自: 180.218.213.115 (08/01 23:35)

08/01 23:45, , 1F
感謝翻譯 你真的很用心耶
08/01 23:45, 1F

08/02 00:04, , 2F
推推翻譯!!
08/02 00:04, 2F

08/02 00:04, , 3F
然後請借我歪一下推,JR弟要來了!!!
08/02 00:04, 3F

08/02 00:04, , 4F

08/02 00:10, , 5F
!! 怎會是簽她@@??