[外電] 一些訪談

看板Knicks作者 (lest83)時間12年前 (2012/07/20 13:49), 編輯推噓13(1302)
留言15則, 14人參與, 最新討論串1/1
When the game was over, Felton spoke as if he had prepared a statement himself — for the fans in Portland and New York, and for members of the news media. “I’ve been listening to all those people talk about what happened in Portland last year,” he said. “I’m just ready to shut up a lot of people.” 肥頓昨天出席尼克的夏季聯賽 他被問起關於下一季的事 肥頓:"我已經聽到很多關於人們討論我在阿拓所發生的事 我只是準備好要讓那些 人閉嘴了(下一季)" “I think I’m better than any point guard,” Felton said. 至於被問起豪哥 肥頓:"我認為我比他更好 也比這位子的其他人還要好" “I won’t make any excuses,” Felton said. “I wasn’t in shape.” 然後被問起上一季在阿拓的糟糕表現 肥頓:"我沒有任何的藉口 那時我不在狀況中" At the Cox Pavilion on Thursday, Felton appeared to have lost a good portion of the weight he gained in Portland. Felton would not say how many pounds he shed, but when asked if it was more than 20, he smiled. “A whole lot,” Felton said. “I’ll leave it at that. I’m ready to play.” 禮拜四肥頓展現了他已經減掉一些贅肉 肥頓沒說他減了多少磅 但當他被問起是否有20磅以上時 他笑了一下 肥頓:"一大堆贅肉呢~ 我已經甩掉當時的狀態了 我準備好上場了!" Now, Felton will lead the offense for Coach Mike Woodson, who said just a week ago that Lin would be his starting point guard. Felton said he and Woodson had had good talks, and Felton feels he will be comfortable running Woodson’s system. 肥頓當時在尼克是在冷哥體制 而他現在回來將遇到的是武僧體制 肥頓說:"他跟武僧有不錯的溝通~ 他感覺他會對於武僧體制感到很舒服~" “We developed great chemistry last time,” Stoudemire said. “We did something special the first year I was in New York. Now we have to make sure we continue that.” 啊罵對於肥噸:"我們去年有不錯的化學效用 我們做了一些特別的事 現在我們必須確定我們可以延續當時的狀況!" Felton emphasized that besides losing weight he had spent much of his off-season training on becoming a better defensive player. His first task in training camp is to make sure his teammates are ready to play defense. Stoudemire said he was excited to play with Felton again. “With Raymond, expect him to be a bulldog,” Stoudemire said. “He’s going to play hard and not back down. That’s what we need.” 肥頓很強調他真的減肥了 而且他變成更好的防守者 他現在的主要工作是確保他的隊友準備好要去做好防守了! (怎麼聽起來就在講..............阿罵XDDD) 啊罵說"我期望肥噸可以像牛頭犬一樣兇猛 他將會更努力在打球而且不會退縮 這就是我們需要的" Felton felt he needed to be back in New York. He also knows he needs to change the conversation about him. “The fans were great when I was there,” he said. “Hopefully, I get that same love. I’m ready to prove to them I’m the same Raymond Felton from two years ago.” 肥頓感覺它需要回到尼克 球迷們當初對我很好 希望我現在可以跟當初一樣受到他們的喜愛 我已經準備好 證明兩年前的超級肥頓回來了~!" If they were going to match Lin, then obviously it would've been something that I thought about," Felton told MSG Network on Thursday in Las Vegas during a Knicks summer league game. "But at the same time, I think I still would've come here, because this is where I wanted to be, this is where I wanted to play, and on top of that, I have confidence in my game." 另外肥頓說:"不管豪哥有沒有走 他都會來尼克 因為它想要來紐約" Felton understands some fans still have their minds on Linsanity, and a Lin vs. Felton debate could arise, but he believes he's the better point guard, regardless of how much money each is making. And he's going to step up to whatever adversity that's in front of him. "I thought what he did was one of the best I've seen in basketball in a long time and I wish him the best of luck," he said. "I'm not here to get into that he was getting way too much. I hear a lot of people saying that. I feel like if you can get money, go get it. 肥頓他明白有些球迷常把它拿來跟豪哥比較 他了解那些球迷心中還有LINSANITY 肥頓說:"我認為豪哥他是我看過最棒的籃球球員 我會祝福她的 "另外很多人在談論關於豪哥最後走的事 我認為 如果你可以拿到很多錢 那就去吧 去得到那些吧!" Amare on Jeremy Lin: “Jeremy did a great job for us last season. I think he’ s going to have a great year in Houston.” “Last year was a great year for Jeremy,” Stoudemire said. “He did a phenomenal job for us when I was injured and Carmelo was injured. He pretty much revitalized the team … he got us back to where we needed to be and we took that momentum on to the postseason. 啊罵談豪哥:"豪哥他上一季為我們做了很棒的工作 我認為他就算去火箭也會有 不錯的成績" 去年對於豪哥是不錯的一年 他在我跟瓜瓜受傷時做了完美的表現" 他讓球隊復活了 他讓我們的球隊擁有了拼勁 而我們也把球隊帶到了季後賽" “But with those great games he played, I think he deserved his contract he got with Houston … [it was] too bad we couldn’t keep him, but he’s gonna do a great job with Houston.” 啊罵:"他打了那麼多場的好比賽 火箭的那份報價是他應得的 雖然對我們來說不能留下他是個壞消息 但他會在休士頓有不錯的表現的!" 另外大家都很好奇 在豪哥人生最精采的時候 啊罵去哪了 So where in the world is Amare Stoudemire these days? STAT's team that handles his training regimen and schedule said that since the first week of June, the power forward has been involved with a offseason workout program in the Los Angeles area, doing two-a-days. In the morning, he meets with a physical therapist to strengthen his lower back, where he suffered a bulging disk in March. A rep for Stoudemire said his back is "doing great." 啊罵那三天都在訓練跟復建 他覺得她的背"狀況良好" Then in the afternoon, Stoudemire works with a conditioning coach focusing a lot on cardio, core development and hip movement in order to ensure that part of his body is quicker and stronger for defensive maneuvering and positioning. That's arguably his biggest deficiency, which is why the defensive-minded Mike Woodson wants him to improve in that area, so he can be more consistent making stops 啊罵下午在跟助理教練在研究關於阿罵的發展軸心跟他的臀部移動為了使他的身體 變得更快更強壯 以致於讓它在防守上跟走位可以更機動性 這就是他最大的不足 (應該是教練再加強它的防守觀念= =) 這也是武僧最想要它改善的部份 This Saturday, Stoudemire will fly down to IMG Basketball Academy in Bradenton, Fla., where he'll continue his workouts. After his time there, STAT will be in Houston from August 5 to 19 working with NBA legend and post-up coach to the pros Hakeem Olajuwon. According to a source, it's doubtful that Tyson Chandler will join STAT because the Olympics' medal-round games are on August 12. 啊罵8/5號到8/19號會跟歐拉朱夢一起訓練 老錢可能8/12後會加入 Jeffries says he's going to miss the Big Apple, and not just for basketball. "I'm excited about the talent Portland has," he told ESPN New York. "But I'm gonna miss New York, man. I will miss the fans and city so much. I spent so much time in New York." JJ再次強調他很想念紐約 http://ppt.cc/aiad http://ppt.cc/pkof http://ppt.cc/lx-x 啊罵肥頓加油 JJ祝你好運~ -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.221.222.64 ※ 編輯: lest83 來自: 61.221.222.64 (07/20 13:59)

07/20 14:04, , 1F
阿罵加油~~~
07/20 14:04, 1F

07/20 14:21, , 2F
阿罵再次起飛吧!!! 祝福JJ Q_Q
07/20 14:21, 2F

07/20 14:22, , 3F
JJ讓我QQ了
07/20 14:22, 3F
※ 編輯: lest83 來自: 61.221.222.64 (07/20 14:24)

07/20 14:46, , 4F
看了肥噸的近況照片 真的有瘦耶
07/20 14:46, 4F

07/20 15:11, , 5F
阿罵加油啊~~~~~ 希望JJ能克服阿拓的詛咒(?
07/20 15:11, 5F

07/20 15:27, , 6F
希望胖子二人組下一季能加油QQ
07/20 15:27, 6F

07/20 19:04, , 7F
阿罵打完滅火器好像變聰明了喔~@@
07/20 19:04, 7F