[外電] Knicks'Rodriguez want to return

看板Knicks作者 (MingSi)時間14年前 (2010/03/29 04:23), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Knicks' Rodriguez wants to return By MARC BERMAN Posted: 3:12 AM, March 28, 2010 尼克隊的Sergio Rodriguez想要回去… PHOENIX -- Point guard Sergio Rodriguez's dream is to re-sign with the Knicks, but he also is keeping his options open about returning to Spain. 尼克的控球後衛Sergio Rodriguez想要留在尼克,但現在他也有可能回西斑牙… After the Knicks' 109-104 win over Denver at the Garden on Tuesday, Rodriguez had dinner with Alberto Herreros, Real Madrid's deputy director. Rodriguez said he is friends with Herreros and the dinner was mostly friendly. 在尼克打贏金塊的比賽之後,Rodriguez跟皇家馬德里的副總裁Alberto Herreros 吃了 一頓飯。Rodriguez說他們是好朋友而且這個晚餐感覺很棒。 "We have good relationship, he came just to visit me and see how I was," Rodriguez said. "They haven't talked to my agent. It was friendly." Rodriguez說:「我們一直很好,他是特別來找我的,是單純朋友的會面,也沒透過 經紀人。」 After the Knicks got Rodriguez from Sacramento in the Tracy McGrady trade, he became their starting point guard, supplanting Chris Duhon. But after spotty play, especially on defense, Rodriguez was demoted two weeks ago when Toney Douglas emerged as the starter. 在尼克跟國王交易來Rodriguez跟Tracy McGrady之後,他剛來就搶走Chris Duhon的 先發PG。但是好景不常,他的防守實在不行…兩週之後,先發就落到Toney Douglas 的手上了… The Knicks are 4-3 with Douglas at the point and, with Rodriguez now getting spot duty, it appears unlikely the Knicks will exercise the $2.7 million option on his contract. 尼克重用Douglas之後,目前四勝三敗…Rodriguez慢慢的不在重心了,看起來尼克應 該不會花超過270萬鎂跟他續約… "My first choice is to stay here to play for the Knicks," Rodriguez said. "I'm very happy I got traded to the Knicks. It was my wish for a long time. It's the first time I decide what I can do. It's going to be an important decision. I'm happy with the team. I wish I can play more." Rodriguez說:「我的首選當然是留在尼克囉,我真的很高興被交易到尼克。我希望 能留在這裡久一點。在這裡打球我真的很開心…我希望多打一些這種球!」 After the Knicks' loss in Phoenix on Friday, a handful of players rented a charter after the game to fly to Las Vegas because the team had no practice yesterday. A source said the cost of the trip was $10,000 a head. 在尼克輸給太陽之後,有好幾個球員因為不用練習就跑去拉斯維加斯玩了。聽說花了 將近一萬鎂。 The Knicks will reconvene today in Phoenix for practice at US Airways Center before flying to Utah. 尼克隊今天會在鳳凰城集合練習的,因為接下來要去猶他了… 原文:http://tinyurl.com/yjzeuho -- 輸球還有心情去賭博= = -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.122.130.103

03/29 10:48, , 1F
"還順便聊了一下我的合約" 原文怎麼好像沒有這段?
03/29 10:48, 1F
看錯了 XD 感謝一樓大大

03/29 11:23, , 2F
輸球還有心情去賭博= =
03/29 11:23, 2F

03/29 12:10, , 3F
對職業的來說書球是正常的吧...
03/29 12:10, 3F
※ 編輯: ymsya 來自: 122.122.130.103 (03/29 12:38)

03/29 12:39, , 4F
這樣內文看起來…似乎沒有半點想回西斑牙的感覺…
03/29 12:39, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1BhxgaL- (Knicks)