[外電] Suns'Stoudmire not a big fan of T-Mac

看板Knicks作者 (MingSi)時間14年前 (2010/03/28 14:56), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Suns free agent forward Amar'e Stoudemire not a big fan of New York Knicks' Tracy McGrady 太陽隊即將進FA的Amare Stoudemire說他對Tracy McGrady沒興趣! Saturday, March 27th 2010, 4:00 AM PHOENIX - If the Knicks pursue Suns free agent forward Amar'e Stoudemire this summer, they may want to keep Tracy McGrady as far away from him as possible. 如果尼克隊今年想抓太陽的Amare Stoudemire的話,可能得把Tracy McGrady丟掉喔! "I'm not a big Tracy McGrady fan," Stoudemire revealed Friday before scoring 18 points and grabbing 15 rebounds in the Suns' 132-96 rout of the Knicks Friday night. 在賽前訪問時,Stoudmire說:「我可不是麥迷。」 在接下來的比賽中,他拿了18分15個籃板幫太陽以132:96贏了尼克! Leandro Barbosa also scored 18 points as Phoenix had six players reach double figures. Al Harrington led the Knicks with 24, while McGrady scored just five on 2-for-11 shooting. 打第六人的Lenandro Barbosa也幫太陽拿了18分。Al Harrington則幫尼克拿了24分、 McGrady在比賽中投11才中2。 And as far as McGrady is concerned, Stoudemire was asked whether his lack of appreciation for the seven-time All-Star was as a person or as a player. "Both." 有人問Stoudemire, McGrady的表現像是一個7次入選ASG的球星還是一般人? 「都是!」 According to Stoudemire, his beef with McGrady dates back to the fall of 2001,when Stoudemire was a high school All-America in Florida and McGrady was entering his fifth NBA season. At the time, McGrady was attending his brother's football game when Stoudemire approached and asked for advice about making the jump from high school to the pros. 根據Stoudemire說的,他第一次見到McGrady是2001年秋天,當時是在佛羅里達的高中 且是McGrady即將邁入NBA生涯第五年。那時候,McGrady是去參加他弟的足球比賽 Stoudemire那時候問他自己該不該跳級進NBA! "He pretty much didn't say anything," Stoudemire remembered. "So I look at myself as being successful in the NBA and if a kid from my hometown came up to me and said, 'Amar'e, I'm thinking about going to (the NBA),' I would say , 'It's a tough process, college is very important. Education is very important,' so forth and so on. But I didn't get any of that." 「他沒給我什麼建議,如果我在NBA很成功的話,我應該會跟我家鄉的小孩子說很硬喔! 讀大學還是很重要的;我在詢問他時沒得到上面這些建議…」 "He doesn't remember," Stoudemire said. "I'm not surprised he doesn't remember." Stoudemire說:「他忘了,沒什麼好意外的!」 McGrady disputed Stoudemire's recollection, saying he and Stoudemire had a phone conversation about him turning pro. McGrady added that the two were together in New York as recently as last September following a Jay-Z concert. McGrady否定Stoudemire說的,他說他有跟Stoudemire用電話聊過這件事。McGrady還提 到他們有一起參加紐約的Jay-Z演唱會。 Despite his issues with McGrady, Stoudemire says the two could still co-exist as teammates. Of course, there is no guarantee that McGrady will re-sign with the Knicks this summer. 即使跟McGrady之間有些小過節,Stoudemire說他們還是能當隊友的。當然,這也不能 保證尼克就會簽下McGrady。 "I can be teammates with anybody," Stoudemire added. "It's really not that big of a deal. With us both having success in the league he has respect for me and my respect for him is still somewhat there. So I definitely can play with him. Stoudmire說:「我跟誰都能一起打球的,這不是什麼問題的。我們在聯盟都很成功! 我們互相都很尊重的。所以我想我能跟他一起打球的。」 McGrady and Stoudemire, two perennial All-Stars for the past decade, have another common bond: microfracture surgery. Stoudemire had the procedure on his knee in 2005 and is back to being a dominant inside presence. McGrady had the surgery 13 months ago and is struggling to rediscover his game. McGrady跟Stoudemire,兩位全明星還有一個共通點:都做過微創手術。Stoudemire在 2005年曾動過膝蓋的手術,而且回來之後還有成長了。這也是McGrady當時決定動手術 的助力之一。 When asked if McGrady will make it all the way back, Stoudemire seemed to take a subtle dig at the Knicks guard when he said that it depends on whether the player has the "dedication." 當問到如果McGrady想要回春時,Stoudemire像是在挖苦McGrady的說那可要看這位球員 有沒有"用心"了。 "You have to really discipline yourself," said Stoudemire, who was 23 when he had the surgery. "And that's an attribute that a lot of folks don't have. I've been blessed to really have it." 23歲動過這個手術的Stoudemire說:「你真的得訓練一下自己,這可是別人沒有的經歷。 我想我已經過關了…」 Stoudemire's says that his discipline was tested again last year when he needed surgery for a detached retina. "It's the same with the eye injury," he said. "I had to lay face down for 22 hours a day for 10 straight days. That's discipline, you know." Stoudemire說他去年也為了眼睛動了手術復健。 「那就跟眼傷一樣。我連續十天都得讓我的臉朝下22個小時。這就像懲罰一樣。」 Stoudemire, nearly traded to Cleveland in February, says its "50-50" whether he'll return to Phoenix. The Heat and Bulls will actively recruit him and the Knicks remain a possibility although there is a sense that the club feels Toronto's Chris Bosh is a better fit. Stoudemire在2月傳說要被交易到克里夫蘭了,而且只有一半的機率會留在鳳凰城。熱火 跟公牛甚至是尼克都是可能的交易對象,但是對尼克來說,暴龍隊的Chris Bosh比較好… 原文:http://tinyurl.com/yj3qy54 -- 可是尼克沒有Nash勒…阿罵… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.122.130.103

03/28 15:56, , 1F
這翻譯...不過還是辛苦了給推!
03/28 15:56, 1F
※ 編輯: ymsya 來自: 122.122.130.103 (03/28 16:06)

03/28 19:15, , 2F
踢妹又沒上大學 阿罵是想得到什麼建議 = =
03/28 19:15, 2F

03/28 19:25, , 3F
他那時候應該是想問他說 高中生直接打NBA的感受
03/28 19:25, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BhlsrSP (Knicks)