[乳摸] It'll be Harrington for Crawford

看板Knicks作者 (cty)時間15年前 (2008/11/22 01:33), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/knicks/archives/2008/11/itll_be_harring.html By MARC BERMAN MILWAUKEE - Knicks president Donnie Walsh is within hours of announcing a deal for Al Harrington that is expected to include Jamal Crawford in a move geared to get under the salary cap for 2010 than to help the present. Crawford, whose was told by his agent, Aaron Goodwin Thursday night, he could be moved, has a contract that extends to 2011. Goodwin told The Post this morning the Warriors want Crawford the most. Crawford attended the morning shootaround. Mike D'Antoni indicated at the morning shootaround a deal was in the works that would have salary-cap implications. There's also been talks of the Knicks then moving Zach Randolph to the Clippers, who tired to trade to for the Knicks forward in July. If Randolph is also moved, the Knicks would be in great position to get under the cap. The Clippers would send Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley in that second trade. Randolph's deal also extends to 2011. "Donnie's plan is pretty clear that in a couple of years we'll be under the cap,'' D'Antoni said. "Everything we do, will lead us to the possibility of being under the cap in two years. Then I'll deal with making sure the team is competitive.'' The Post's Pete Vecsey first reported the Knicks had struck a deal for Harrington in today's editions, with initial indications Malik Rose could be involved. But giving up Rose would not have helped the Knicks in their goal of moving under the cap in 2010 for the brilliant free-agent class headed by LeBron James. "Everybody's anxious to see what happens,'' D'Antoni said in Milwaukee. "But we're going to have to cool our heels to see what happens. We're in limbo.'' When asked if the roster will be the same tonight vs. the Bucks, D'Antoni said, "Probably not.'' D'Antoni added, "I think this will happen a few times a year. Donnie's got his plan and he'll execute it as he sees fit.'' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.200.15

11/22 01:38, , 1F
所以阿克掰了....真的要放眼10年
11/22 01:38, 1F

11/22 01:47, , 2F
ESPN也證實了...不過目前看來只有Crawford換Harrington
11/22 01:47, 2F

11/22 01:51, , 3F
外加Randolph到快艇換T.Thomas + Mobley =_=
11/22 01:51, 3F

11/22 01:57, , 4F
...出清兩個我最愛的球員...
11/22 01:57, 4F