[Game Quotes]New York 97, Indiana 90

看板Knicks作者 (來了?去了!)時間20年前 (2004/02/04 17:01), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/quotes_040203.html Head Coach Lenny Wilkens On tonight’s win: It was huge. The guys were all pumped up. When you beat the conference leader, it shows that you belong. It’s very satisfying for all of us. 這是場重大的勝利,球員們都很盡力的打好球,當你打敗了東區第一的時候, 那證明了一些事情,我們對此都非常滿意 On the fourth quarter: Our guys really stepped up. Down in the last quarter, we had good rhythm. We felt like we were in control. Once you get in control, you don’t want to relinquish it. 我們在第四節加快腳步,在第三節的末了時我們開始找到了我們的節奏 我們覺得可以掌握了比賽的情況,一旦你進入狀況之後,你就不會放棄 On the Knicks defense: One of the marks of a good team is that, you’re able to stop people down the stretch. You’ve got to come up with some big stops sometimes, and our guys did. Everything begins with defense. If you’re defending and rebounding, you can get out and run. 一支好球隊該有的就是防守這樣,可以適時的阻止對方的氣焰延續, 你必須在關鍵時刻有一些方法來阻止對手才行,而我們的球員做到了, 好的防守能夠贏得比賽,如果你能擋住對手的攻勢並反擊回去 你就可以讓比賽繼續進行下去 On Penny Hardaway: He’s been playing terrific. We’re encouraging him to step up a little more and look for his offense. I’m putting him in situations where he gets the ball and he can make a move. 他曾經是非常可怕的一位球員,我們努力鼓勵他更努力一點去找回他以往的進攻 我試著要讓他更進入狀況,這樣子不論他在哪裡拿到球都能發動攻勢 Stephon Marbury On tonight's game: I think this game was for Isiah, Mark (Aguirre), George (Glymph). Those guys really wanted to win this game and we knew how much it meant to them. The guys really showed a lot of character and heart tonight. We just wanted to win for Isiah and the rest of his crew. 這場比賽是我們為Ishiah,Mark,George所贏的,他們會很希望我們能贏得這場比賽, 因為這對他們很重要,我們今天晚上展現了我們的球技和抗壓性 因為我們想要為Ishiah贏球 On the Garden: It's the best place in the world to play. There's no place better than playing here because people don't know how knowledgeable the fans are here. 這裡是全世界最棒的地方了,沒有一個地方比這裡打起球來更快樂, 因為這裡的人們都是多麼的能欣賞球賽 On defending Indiana: We played great defense at the end. We didn't give them any easy looks. Penny (Hardaway) ran out on Reggie (Miller), and I think he was kind of surprised. We pretty much zoned it up after we ran out on him. 我們在最後防守的不錯不讓他們有任何的機會,Penny緊緊的貼著Reggie防守, 我想Reggie應該非常驚訝,我們的貼身防守讓他們的進攻流於區域單打 Keith Van Horn On tonight’s game: It was just a fun game to be in. The two teams really battled. That is what basketball is all about. It was a solid all around game for us. I thought we played solid defense, we were solid offensively. Penny Hardaway made some big shots for us. We made shots we needed to, we got rebounds we needed to, we made plays we needed to win this game. 這是場很有趣的比賽,我們就像在打戰一樣.籃球賽就是這樣. 我們整場比賽都很嚴肅認真的打球,我認為我們的防守做的不錯,很有侵略性 Penny最後幾個關鍵的射籃進球很重要,我們投進了我們應該進的球, 在該反擊的時候反擊回去,我們做到了我們為了贏球所該做到的 On playing without Allan Houston: I think we all have it in our minds that we need to step it up offensively to make up for 20 points a game that we lost. No one person can do it by himself. If we all just collectively pick it up a little bit, you will not completely make up for a loss of a great player, but you can compensate. 我們都知道在少了Allan時,我們必須更有侵略性去補上他那每場20分的空缺 而這不是一個人的事,如果我們全體球員都能多得一點分數的話, 雖然無法完全補上失去一個球星的空缺,但可以不讓傷害擴大 Penny Hardaway On tonight's game: This win is only going to last for three days because we have to go to Miami and I don’t want to look too far ahead because the next team we're playing is playing very well. They came in here and beat us handedly last week. So we have to go down there and make sure we get another win. 這場勝利只能持續大約三天,之後我們要前往邁阿密和熱火進行比賽 我現在不想想太多因為我們接下來的對手近況不錯, 他們上個禮拜才剛在我們的主場打敗我們,所以現在換我們過去踢館打敗他們了 On winning for Isiah: I think the motivation to win was from him being there last year. We definitely didn’t want to let him down. 我想我們想贏得這場比賽的動機大概就是為了他去年所受到的對待吧 我們實在不想讓他失望 Kurt Thomas On the pick and roll with Stephon Marbury: The fact that he is always a threat to shoot or take the ball to the hoop just opens up the floor and allows me or (Michael) Doleac to get wide open shots. 他總是能帶給對手威脅,不論是投籃還是切入,在對手包夾他的時候他會傳球給 在外圍有大空檔的我和Doleac製造投籃機會 On tonight’s game: We just have to look at this as a win for us and a step in the right direction. We have a long way to go, but it definitely was a step in the right direction. We just have to build from this. 我們必須好好的看待這場比賽帶來的勝利,那表示我們正走向對的方向, 我們還有很長的路要走,但是總算是在正確的方向上 我們再來要做的是就是像今天這樣 Allan Houston On making progress with his knee: Over the last few days I have made some progress. I still think that in order for my body to be as strong as I want it to be it is going to take a little while. From now until the All-Star game should be enough time. I think that it is just the right time for it, especially after seeing what happened tonight. 在過去的幾天我都在努力的復健我的膝蓋,我希望這樣可以讓我的膝蓋更有力一點 雖然我認為這樣還需要一段時間才能上場,到明星賽前我可以好好的休養一陣子 我認為現在是很適當的時機,特別在今天看了這麼一場好比賽之後,我更相信了我的隊友 -- 有些地方翻的還真怪 ╮(╯_╰)╭ 多多包涵指正 -- 我的明日報新聞台 http://mypaper5.ttimes.com.tw/user/hughes/index.html 歡迎批評指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.179.82

推 211.74.191.197 02/04, , 1F
不會ㄚ~~~~謝謝大大的辛勞^^
推 211.74.191.197 02/04, 1F

推 218.166.109.70 02/05, , 2F
是翻譯~~好佩服~~~
推 218.166.109.70 02/05, 2F

推 61.30.64.209 02/05, , 3F
多謝大大,能夠把對誰說的寫出來會更好喔!!
推 61.30.64.209 02/05, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #108BJDLe (Knicks)