[綜合] 國王突然會得分了

看板Kings作者 (浪費青春時光萬歲)時間11年前 (2012/11/26 04:45), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/rKs23 Suddenly, the Sacramento Kings can score The Kings spent 10 games trying to find their offensive flow. All it took was for Tyreke Evans to find his and, suddenly, the Kings can score. A night after blowing a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter to Utah in Salt Lake City, the Kings came back to beat the Jazz 108-97 Saturday night at Sleep Train Arena. 國王花了10場比賽在找他們的進攻。看來TE找到了他自己的,然後帶動了全隊,所以 突然間,國王會得分了。 前一個晚上在鹽湖城敗掉13分領先輸給爵士後,今天在主場108-97把爵士打回家。 And it was Evans in the middle of the flow with a season-high 27 points to go with five rebounds and a team-high five assists. "Me being aggressive, that sets the tone," Evans said. "And when (DeMarcus Cousins) is aggressive, that sets the tone. We've just got to keep doing that to be in game-winning situations and win games." Evans was left to be aggressive without Cousins to finish the game after the center was ejected with 1:35 to play in the third quarter. TE得到本季新高的27分外帶5籃板5助攻。 「我保持侵略性,這樣就確定了一角,」TE說:「然後表弟再定下另一角。 我們只是保持領先然後贏得比賽。」 TE在表弟離場後接管比賽。 And after playing just three minutes in the fourth quarter Friday night, Evans played 8:18 in the fourth Saturday and scored 10 points, eight coming on free throws. Evans is averaging 21.3 points in his last four games. And along the way, the Kings are figuring out ways to score. 在鹽湖城第四節TE只上了3分鐘,這次他上了8:18,得了10分,其中有8分是罰球。 這四場比賽TE平均21.3分。在這情況下,國王找到他們的得分方式。 "I think his pace is picking up," Kings coach Keith Smart said of Evans. "We're obviously running more now. … I never had a problem with trying to figure out how our offense would catch up. I knew at some point we would start making shots." 西瓜說TE正在起飛。(譯:早點讓他打TE早就起飛了。) 「我們現在有我沒遇過的問題,就是要找到我們的進攻方式。」 After scoring 100 points or more once in their first 10 games, the Kings have topped 100 in three consecutive contests. And after failing to shoot 50 percent or better in their first 10 games, the Kings (4-9) have done so in three consecutive games. Over that span the Kings are shooting 52.8 percent (124 of 235). The Kings have also gotten hot from three-point range, making 23 of 48 (47.9 percent). 開季前十場比賽,國王只有1場得分破百,但是最近三場得分都破百。 而那十場比賽,命中率也不超過50%,但這三場比賽也都超過了。 敗給籃網後,國王命中率52.8%(124-235)。三分線手感也發燙,23-48(47.9%)。 Evans said his approach against the Jazz (7-7) during his recent success has been simple. "I'm just attacking the basket and taking what the defense gives me," Evans said. And that's worked, but ideally Smart would like to have Evans and Cousins available together. TE說這次贏宅爵的方法很簡單。 「我只是攻擊籃框,然後順著防守給我的感覺」 而且這奏效了,不過西瓜希望表弟跟TE能同時發揮。 Cousins picked up two quick technical fouls in the third quarter and was ejected for the first time this season. The sequence began when he was called for a foul on Enes Kanter in the post. The first technical was called when he slapped the ball out of Kanter's hand after the foul. He walked over toward official Gary Zielinski after the first technical foul. Moments later, he was called for a second technical and ejected. Cousins then put his head down and ran off the court. The technicals were Cousins' fourth and fifth of the season. Cousins is tied with New York's Carmelo Anthony for the league lead with five. 表弟在第三節收到兩個技術犯規,本季第一次被趕出場。 這也是他第四個跟第五個技術犯規,現在跟甜瓜並列聯盟吃T王。 Cousins had 14 points, nine rebounds and three assists when he was tossed. When asked what the Kings could do about Cousins, whose reputation for having a bad temper has been highlighted by the technicals and his two-game suspension for confronting Spurs television analyst Sean Elliott after a game, Smart said: "We're going to still love him and coach him. That's all we can do." Smart said the Kings are doing all they can with Cousins. "We're not just sitting there whistling Dixie and watching him blow up," Smart said. "We are communicating, talking with him. Some guys just have it like that and sometimes it takes a while in the situation and a person grows out of it." 這場表弟14分9籃板3助攻。 被問到表弟因為情緒問題吃T,之前還因為嗆馬刺播報員被禁賽,國王內部要怎麼做, 西瓜說:「我們只能持續用愛與鞭子管教他。」 西瓜說國王會竭盡所能去幫助表弟。 「我們不會坐看表弟在那邊暴走,我們會持續跟他溝通。」 =================== 沒想到湖人戰前我才翻過一篇國王不會得分的外電 今天就出現一篇打臉文 心血來潮就翻了一下 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.177.106

11/26 08:57, , 1F
11/26 08:57, 1F

11/26 18:24, , 2F
PUSH
11/26 18:24, 2F

11/26 20:17, , 3F
繼續保持吧~~~Go Go
11/26 20:17, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1GieDemP (Kings)