[外電] Sacbee: Adding Thompson or Burks mig …

看板Kings作者時間13年前 (2011/06/19 14:54), 編輯推噓10(1001)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/44wtjfn Adding Thompson or Burks might make sense Thompson or Burks?Dochi! If the Kings add another guard, the popular belief is the Kings will do so by drafting a point guard in next Thursday's NBA Draft. But after the Kings hosted two of the top-2 shooting guards available for a pre-draft workout - Alec Burks and Klay Thompson - whether adding a shooting guard has to be considered. 雖然大家都認為國王會選PG,但選個很會射的也是可以考慮的! This, of course, goes against what a lot of fans want and observers believe should happen - the eventual shift of Tyreke Evans to shooting guard. But adding a shooting guard isn't necessarily a crazy thought if you consider the following: 也許最終取決於是不是將TE挪到,但選個很會射的理由如下: 1. Tyreke Evans and Marcus Thornton will probably be the starting guards. With Beno Udrih coming off the bench, the backup shooting guard is who? TE & MT先發。Beno救火。板凳還有誰會射? 2. No matter how much you do/don't like it, Evans will handle the ball in the Kings offense. He's not going to play off the ball fulltime, nor is he a small forward. 無論你喜不喜歡,TE就是進攻上主要持球的人,就算他打SF也一樣。 (TE:就算選個PG你也拿不到球的啦!哈哈哈!) 3. Francisco Garcia played his best at small forward last season. There were concerns about his ability to defend guards but Garcia held up much better at small forward. 小賈的最佳位置還是SF。 4. Trades and free agency will likely change things, but as of now the Kings are seriously lacking in bench scoring. 也許交易或自由球員可以解決這問題,但國王還是需要有個很會射的在板凳上。 Does this mean the Kings will draft Burks or Thompson? Of course not. But if Brandon Knight or Kawhi Leonard don't fall to seven and the Kings believe that's too high for Jimmer Fredette or Kemba Walker adding Thompson or Burks makes sense, Thompson more than Burks in my opinion. 這代表國王會選他們兩個嗎?當然不。 但如果BK或可愛掉不下來,而國王又認為#7選寂寞或砍霸太早, 選Thompson和Burks也不會太意外。比起來白射射比較合作者的胃口。 Thompson has the three-point shooting the Kings covet. He's not the slashing scorer that Burks is, therefore isn't as similar to Evans. Thompson's size (6-6) would allow the Kings to use the big backcourt that never became a reality a couple of years ago when Kevin Martin was injured and eventually traded. Thompson would be a nice complement playing with Evans or Udrih because he could space the floor. Thompson有三分,有身高,雖然切入能力較差但較符合國王的需求, 能和TE Beno互補,還可以讓球迷懷念當年的K$,一舉數得喔! There are merits to adding Burks (6-6) too. A boost in athleticism would do the roster good. And if Burks were the pick, the Kings would add a player off the bench that could create his own shot. When's the last time the Kings had that? Bobby Jackson? Burks有較好的體能條件,和較優異的獨自取分能力。懷念BJ了嗎? I'm not advocating the Kings take either player. But Thompson definitely has his fans in the organization and Burks isn't completely frowned upon. Not that I expect the Kings to pick a shooting guard in the first round, but if they did, I could see the reasoning behind the decision. *On to some other notes from today's workout: *Burks admitted to taking plays off on defense in college and relying on athleticism to make up for those lapses. Said he's out show he can and will be committed to playing defense. And the reason for the candor is simple. Burks knows anyone that watches film will see those plays. Burks承認他大學時比較不注重防守,多是靠體能去彌補一些錯誤。 但他要證明他是可以防守的。(這段不大會翻) *Thompson was arrested for marijuana possession in March. It's something he addressed at the Draft Combine in Chicago by saying he'd be honest and upfront about the situation. Thompson was asked about speculation that he currently smokes marijuana by SI.com's Sam Amick amid "I think that's kind of ludicrous to think I'm going to risk the draft or my draft status for something like that," Thompson said who mentioned he knows he'll be tested for drugs as a pro. "I put that stuff behind me. That's something I've moved on from me. ...I won't risk doing that again because I want to fulfill my potential." Thompson對他被查出持有大麻做出解釋,索性就不翻了。 Posted by Jason Jones -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.233.229.147

06/19 16:49, , 1F
#7選寂寞或砍霸又太高...
06/19 16:49, 1F

06/19 16:49, , 2F
有這麼慘嗎 唉
06/19 16:49, 2F

06/19 16:51, , 3F
#7選Klay Thompson才是太高吧
06/19 16:51, 3F
※ 編輯: Gunsroses 來自: 118.233.229.147 (06/19 17:29)

06/19 20:43, , 4F
這個籤 感覺選誰都是地雷 趕快交易掉吧...
06/19 20:43, 4F

06/19 20:58, , 5F
06/19 20:58, 5F

06/19 23:08, , 6F
#7+JT+Casspi for P.Gasol confirmed (咦)
06/19 23:08, 6F

06/19 23:28, , 7F
Udrih + #7 for Love + Flynn + #2 (咦?)
06/19 23:28, 7F

06/19 23:32, , 8F
Westphal+ #7 for Love + Flynn + #2 (咦?)
06/19 23:32, 8F

06/20 09:23, , 9F
Westphal+ #7 for Kahn + Flynn + #2 (咦?)
06/20 09:23, 9F

06/20 09:48, , 10F
Westphal + Maloofs for Referees + Stern(咦?)
06/20 09:48, 10F

06/20 14:15, , 11F
Flynn換Petrie可以喔!!
06/20 14:15, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #1D_PqtmG (Kings)