[外電] The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Week …

看板Kings作者 ((---))時間14年前 (2010/02/08 23:06), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/Cqscf Spence, you've been playing well ever since my Article asking if you've regressed. Perhaps I should do this for JT and Kevin as well. 阿屁,自從我在專欄表示你有回魂跡象後,你最近打得不錯 也許我也該這樣對小湯和KM Another 0-3 week, but this time there is reason for encouragement. The Kings played 3 good to great teams and had the chances to beat 2 of them. That's better than being embarrassed in all of them, which had sadly started to become a trend. 這星期又是三戰全敗,不過這次值得肯定 國王對上的是三支強隊,而且有機會淦掉其中兩支 這比直接被他們橫掃好多了,雖然很悲哀的,最近有被橫掃的趨勢 The Good: 1. Effort seems to be back 拼勁似乎回來了 The Kings seem to be once again playing with the determination that they were with at the beginning of the year. This was especially evident to me during the Denver and San Antonio games, both games the Kings could have won, and the eventual loss could definitely not be blamed on effort. I'm just glad we're seeing it come back again, and against some very good teams too. I think the team is tired and the All-Star break will be a good chance for them to get some rest. I also can't wait until the deadline is over so the team can put its full focus on the games at hand. 國王似乎又打出了開季時的那種決心 特別是對金塊和馬刺的比賽更讓我清楚感受到 這兩場比賽國王本來可以贏的,最後的落敗絕不是因為氣勢不如人 在對抗這些強隊的比賽裡,我很高興看到那股拼勁又回來了 我想球隊已經累了,也許明星週的空檔是讓他們休息的好機會 我迫不及待等著交易截止日到來,這樣可以讓球隊重新專注在球場上 2. Spencer Hawes See Player of the Week 請見本週最佳球員 3. Donté Greene Donté scored a career high 31 points against the Suns. Is this reason to be excited? Not for the reason you'd think. The reason I get a little excited is because he scored 31 points, and if you watched the game, he really didn't have all that great of a game. Donté could become something special. He's got amazing natural gifts, athleticism, and range on his shot, and his defense has become great for a 2nd year player who was anything but special on that end last year. 綠綠在對太陽的比賽拿下生涯新高的31分 這是讓人興奮的理由嗎? 不是你想的那個原因 他拿31分的確讓我小開心了一下,可是如果你有看這場比賽 就會發現其實小綠的表現並不全然像數據那樣偉大 綠綠可以變成一位特別的球員, 他有著讓人驚艷的體能天賦,並有不錯的射程 而且這個二年級球員他的防守正變得更優秀 不像去年,什麼都好,就是不特別 4. Sergio Rodriguez Sergio was quite capable as the primary backup point guard this week, and he showed remarkable skill at getting to the rim and finishing, mainly because of his quickness. He's a magician with the ball, and if we trade Beno at the deadline, I'll be glad that Sergio is here to take his place. But if we keep Beno, I think Sergio could be a pretty good trade chip. Guy has skill, there is no question of that. 這週Serge主力替補PG幹得還不錯 而且他展現了卓越的近框攻擊能力,這主要歸功於他的敏捷 他是個籃球魔術師,如果我們在截止日前賣掉了Beno 我會很高興看到Serge在這裡找到他的位置 如果我們留住Beno,我想Serge會是個不錯的交易籌碼 這傢伙有能力,這點是無庸置疑的 5. Tyreke Evans Distribution Tyreke has been distributing the ball extremely well as of late, and thats what I want to focus on this week. He's making an art form out of the drive and kick, and while it doesn't always lead to points, most of his passes are to wide open shooters. There's no doubt in my mind that Tyreke will have the Points and Assists requirements for the 20/5/5 crew. Now if only he could pick up his rebounding a little bit. But that's just nit picking. Kid's special. I'm glad he's in a Sacramento uniform. 最近TE的分球做得非常好,這也是我本週的觀察重點 他現在用藝術的形式加以策動(亂翻) 雖然大部分的傳球沒有造成得分,但他確實把球傳給了有空檔的射手 我毫不懷疑TE會以得分和助攻進入20/5/5俱樂部,現在他只需要在籃板上面加把勁 不過這樣有點太挑剔了,這孩子很特別,我很高興看到他穿上沙城的制服 6. Omri Casspi Omri had a fairly solid week after some slumping, and he finds ways to contribute even if he doesn't score. He rebounds extremely well for a G/F, but he does need to work on his decision making, which is probably his biggest weakness. Omri is definitely NaPG. I have faith he'll get better in this area. He is a rookie after all. Its nice to see him shooting the ball decently again. 卡卡在一段小低潮之後這週有不錯的表現 而且他就算不得分,也找得到其他方式做出貢獻 他的籃板以一個鋒衛球員來說是很優秀的 不過他還是要改善他的出手選擇,這可能是他的最大弱點 Omri is definitely NaPG卡卡絕對不是PG(?) 我有信心他會在這個領域有所成長,畢竟他還只是新秀 很高興看到他的投籃找回準星 7. Andres Nocioni I probably delayed a week Noc's return to the Good, but he definitely earned it this week. While his numbers for the week aren't glamorous, they aren't bad, and they definitely aren't ugly. And you have to give Noc this, he always plays hard, and plays scrappy defense. He was an especially big boon in the Denver game. 我可能慢了一週才把酒駕放回The Good ,不過他這星期實至名歸 雖然他本週數據看來不起眼,不糟(bad),而且絕對不醜(ugly) 你必須要給酒駕肯定,他一直為我們帶來強硬骯髒的防守 對丹佛的那場比賽他表現特別活躍 8. End of Bench guys Give May credit. Guy plays his ass off and his jumper looks silky smooth. In fact, I wish Kevin Martin had his jumper right about now. Ime and Brockman also go in this category, for coming off the bench and playing hard. And Hilton Armstrong gets in because of his sneaky Ninja move at the end of the Phoenix game, where he went to shake a hand but then went for the ball instead. You're not part of the Kings future Hilton, but I'll always remember you for that. 阿梅萬歲~ 他的屁股動了起來,他的跳投看起來光滑流暢 事實上,我現在就希望KM可以像他那樣投籃 南哥和Brockman也歸到這個類別 - 從板凳出發並且努力打球 在對太陽的比賽裡,阿姆最後階段使出忍者抄截大法 因為他到鳳凰城去握個手然後把球摸走,所以被選進這裡 阿姆你不是國王未來的一份子,但我會永遠記住你的表現 The Bad: 1. JT missing three games. 小湯缺席三場比賽 One of those games (Denver) he continued his horrid slump. The other two were a funeral. Condolences to JT, and he looked pretty good against Toronto, so perhaps all he needed was a slight rest. We'll see what happens after the All-Star break. If his slump continues, then I think we start to get a little worried. 其中一場(對金塊)他持續可怕的低潮,而另外兩場是去參加喪禮 為小湯表示遺憾,他對多倫多的表現看起來頗不錯 也許他需要的不過是輕微的休息,可以期待全明星賽休息後會發生什麼事 如果他還是持續低迷,我想我們得稍微擔心了 2. Kevin Martin Dear Kevin, Please spend the All-Star Break with Coachie and/or David Thorpe and get your shot back. Miss you, Kings Fans 親愛的Kevin, 請利用全明星賽的空檔找Coachie 及/或 David Thorpe,然後找回你的投籃 想念你的, 國王球迷們 3. Kevin Martin Trade Rumors/ Trade Rumors in general I can't wait until the deadline is over. What happens, happens. Until then, the team needs to tune out the voices and just keep playing. 我等不及截止日的到來了,該發生的就讓它快點發生吧 在那之後,球隊就該閉上嘴乖乖打球 4. Beno Udrih I'm going to chalk up Beno's recent poor play to his Plantar Fasciitis. I have known people who have had it, and from what I've heard, it is very painful. Get better soon Beno! 我會把Beno最近爛表現的帳算到足底筋膜炎上 我認識一些也有這種情形的人,而據我所聽到的,那非常的痛苦 快好起來吧,Beno! The Ugly: 1. Interior Defense Dejuan Blair. Tim Duncan. Chris Andersen. Kenyon Martin. Robin Lopez. Amar'e Stoudemire. All of them had great offensive performances against the Kings this week. I love Spencer, JT, and Donté, but none of them are good post defenders. This needs to be rectified before next year (doesn't necessarily mean at the trade deadline). Dejuan Blair、TD、Chris Andersen、KM、Lopez弟、阿罵 他們這星期對國王在進攻上都有很好表現 我愛阿屁、小湯跟綠綠 ,但他們沒有一個人是好的低位防守者 這需要在明年之前糾正好(不一定要在交易截止日前的意思) 2. Losing Losing sucks. There's no getting around it. You can look at the silver linings all you want, but at the end of the day, you want to see your team with more points than the other team. But don't lose hope Kings fans. Things could be so much worse. Imagine if you were a Nets fan. You thought last year was bad? 輸球爛透了,這是無法逃避的現實 你可以看任何你想要看的華麗外表(?) 可是到了最後,你還是會想要看自己的球隊得分比其他隊伍多 但是國王迷們不要失去希望,還有更糟糕的案例 想像一下如果你們是籃網的球迷 這樣還覺得我們去年很慘嗎? 3. Grant Napear Sam Amick Rules. Napear drools. That's all I have to say about that. Sam Amick 定理,Napear愛嘴砲 這就是我想說的 4. Me. I was entrusted to write the Game Preview for the Raptors game. In fact I volunteered for the job. Where is the preview you might ask? Yeah... 有人委託我寫對暴龍的比賽前瞻 事實上我是自願接下這個工作的 你可能會問:啊前瞻在哪裡? 啊哈哈哈... Player of the Week: Spencer Hawes 15 PPG, 5.3 RPG, .526 FG%, 2 APG, 1.3 BPG Spencer had one bad game against Phoenix this week (who he never plays well against), so that's whats dragging his per game stats for the week down, but even with that bad performance, Spencer had a good week. He was arguably our best player in our loss to Denver, and was very solid going against one of the All-Time greats and his idol, Tim Duncan. Spencer is consistently being very solid lately, and he has come up big in crunch time a lot this year. His pass to Beno took us into overtime and the eventual win v. Memphis earlier this year, he hit several clutch shots against the Lakers to start the year in a game the Kings should have won, and he had a huge tip in during the Denver game to send us to Overtime and hit a big 3 during overtime, where we unfortunately ended up losing. Spencer to me is the more valuable of our two young big men and the one with the most potential. It's nice to see that he's finally begun to show some consistency. Keep it up for the rest of the year big guy. 阿屁本週對太陽的比賽打得很鳥(他對太陽從來沒好過) 所以把他本週的平均數據給往下拉,但即便有這糟糕表現,阿屁還是有好的一週 雖然輸給丹佛,他仍然可以說是我們表現最好的球員 而且碰上他的偶像,偉大的TD時也打得夠硬 阿屁後來表現持續穩定,他今年在關鍵時刻都會變身 今年對灰熊的時候,阿屁傳給Beno讓我們把比賽拖入延長賽並拿下最後勝利 年初對湖人的比賽阿屁命中不少關鍵投籃,國王本來可以贏那場的 對丹佛時阿屁把球摸掉,成功讓比賽進入延長加時 阿屁還在延長賽命中一記大號三分,很不幸的我們最後還是落敗 對我來說阿屁比另外兩隻年輕肉柱要有價值得多 他是裡面最有潛力的一個,很高興看到他總算展現出穩定性 今年剩餘的賽程好好保持吧大個子 Comment of the Week:(開始亂翻) If you're going to be in the lottery, you may as well be near the top. It just can’t be said enough: We are rebuilding. Rome was neither built, nor rebuilt in a day. 如果你想要拼樂透,不妨朝狀元邁進 不得不說,我們還在重建,而羅馬不是一天造成的 I’d also like to humbly suggest that, no matter how well we draft this year, we are going to be in the lottery again next year, although I would expect to be at the lower end of it. Getting a rental like Stoudamire who could conceivably get us to 30 wins this season just isn’t worth the cost of derailing the long-term rebuilding plan. 我也必須冒昧的說,不管今年我們選秀操作得多好 明年我們可能還是會進樂透區,儘管我希望不要太靠前 引進像阿罵的即戰力也許會讓我們這季有30勝 但打亂長期重建計畫的代價太大了 2011-2012? That’s going to be an exciting season, and barring something completely bizarre, it will be a fun climb from there. And maybe in the interim, we even manage to shed some of the bad deals (Nocioni/Garcia/Beno), and make a decent splash in the FA market. 2011-12球季會是讓人雀躍的一季,也許會發生有趣的事情 這段期間我們可能會擺脫一些爛約(酒駕/Garcia/Beno) 然後在自由球員市場興風作浪 Until Halloween 2011, the only thing that truly matters is making sure the entertainment complex proposal keeps moving forward. The personnel of the team itself is in good hands. 直到2011年萬聖節,唯一的問題是確保關於招待的複雜提案繼續推行 球團的人員做得很稱職 by andy sims on Feb 5, 2010 8:22 AM PST reply actions ______________________________________________________________________________ Highlight of the Week: 本週高光: http://0rz.tw/hezDr ______________________________________________________________________________ Last week's winner: debrixtha1 http://0rz.tw/oV0aE Ime: Reke, check them out. What the heck are they doing? Tyreke: Shakes head. "White people". 上週最佳看圖說故事獎 南哥: Reke,看那邊,他們在沖沙洨? Tyreke: 搖頭啦,"白人佬" ______________________________________________________________________________ This week's picture (FROM THE FUTURE!): http://0rz.tw/E4bUS ______________________________________________________________________________ Lottery Projection and Profile of the week: 樂透預測與本週簡介 Since we've entered the 2nd half of the season and are clearly headed for the lottery, I thought it'd be about time to add some draft analysis. I'll be profiling a different college player each week, as well as showing the possible range for where the Kings might end up, pre-ping pong balls of course. 進入下半球季了,顯然我們正朝著樂透區前進 我想也該是時候來點選秀分析了 我會每星期分析不同的大學球員,還有國王最後可能落點的範圍 當然,只是先講講而已(pre-ping pong balls要怎麼翻啊?) Current Projected Lottery Position: 4th 可能的樂透位置:第4 Current Lottery Range: 3rd-9th 可能的樂透範圍: 第3-第9 Draft Profile: Patrick Patterson, 6'8, 223 lbs, PF, Junior, Kentucky 選秀預測: Patrick Patterson,6呎八吋,223磅,大前鋒,肯塔基三年級 Patterson has made noticeable improvements in his game since his Freshman year. This year with new Freshman Demarcus Cousins and John Wall coming to Kentucky, Patterson hasn't had to be the focal point of the offense, but is still a decent offensive weapon. He's got great athleticism, and is a VERY efficient scorer, hitting almost 60% of his shots over his college career. His basketball IQ is great and you can trust him to make good decisions with the basketball and to know his role. He's also, by all accounts, got great character. Patterson在一年級就有顯著進步 今年肯塔基新加入了表弟以及Wall,Patterson不再擔綱進攻焦點, 但他仍然是個有用的進攻武器, 他有良好的體能,並且是個非常有效率的得分者, 大學生涯平均命中率階進60% 他的籃球智商很優秀,他知道自己的角色,你可以相信他在場上會做出好的選擇 他同時也是,從各方面來說,是個非常好的人 As much as I think Patterson could be a great player, his deficiencies are exactly in the areas the Kings lack: Rebounding and Defense. Despite his great wingspan, he's not a good shotblocker, and he's also not a very good defender. Draft Express labels his best case as Carl Landry, and his worst case as Kris Humphries. Not a bad comparison. Wherever Patterson goes, I'll be rooting for him. 雖然我認為Patterson會是個偉大的球員 但他不足的地方剛好也是國王所缺乏的:籃板與防守 儘管他的翼展嚇人,他卻不是個優秀的阻攻者,他也不是個很好的防守者 Draft Express給他最好的對照組是洗衣機,最爛組是Kris Humphries 不壞的比較,不管他到哪裡我都會支持他 Next Week's Profile: DeMarcus Cousins 下週簡介:表弟 And Nostradumbass Prediction for next week: 不負責任預測 @ Toronto 2/7 L (Kings start off poorly, play some great stretches of basketball during the 2nd and 3rd quarters, but just can't stop the Raptors in the 4th or score for that matter. Raptors win by, oh lets just say 11) 多倫多,2/7 敗 國王開場爛透了,第二第三節打出幾波不錯的領先優勢 可惜第四節還是被暴龍凌虐了,暴龍贏了...11分 @ New York 2/9 W (Game can go either way. We can win by a lot, or lose by a lot. I don't see a middle ground here. But screw it, we need a win and I'm feeling optimistic this week) 紐約 2/9 贏 比賽會有兩種可能的結果,我們打爆他們,或是被他們打爆 我完全找不到折衷的可能,不過去他的,我們需要一場勝利 而且我對這禮拜感到樂觀 @ Detroit 2/10 W (OPTIMISM!) 底特律 2/10 勝 樂觀!!!!!!! Nostradumbass Record for the Year: 27-22 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.80.35 ※ 編輯: MB10 來自: 122.118.80.35 (02/08 23:17)

02/08 23:20, , 1F
未看先推
02/08 23:20, 1F

02/08 23:21, , 2F
推~~~翻譯辛苦了
02/08 23:21, 2F

02/08 23:23, , 3F
推,我猜pre-ping pong balls是選前預測吧
02/08 23:23, 3F

02/08 23:28, , 4F
屁男孩!
02/08 23:28, 4F