[外電] Injuries sideline Kings' three-guard …

看板Kings作者 ((---))時間14年前 (2010/02/04 00:17), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.sacbee.com/kings/story/2509117.html Four months ago, there was a lot of talk about the Kings using Tyreke Evans, Kevin Martin and Beno Udrih together. 四個月前,TE + KM + Beno的組合一直被拿來討論 The setup made sense. Put the rookie, Evans, on the floor with two experienced guards who could also relieve him of having to always initiate the offense. 這個方案看起來頗合理的 把新秀Evans 與兩隻老鳥後衛一起放場上 這樣可以舒緩Evans的進攻壓力 But when Martin was lost to injury after five games, that left Evans and Udrih working often as a tandem. 可惜KM 5場比賽後因傷缺席 剩下Evans 與烏騅在場上合作 Udrih flourished, shooting better than 50 percent from the floor and helping the Kings get off to a surprisingly good start. 烏騅之前火得很 超過50%的命中率讓國王有個讓人驚艷的好開始 Martin's return to the lineup last month meant Udrih would have to adjust because his playing time was likely to decrease. KM上個月重回先發 這意味著烏騅勢必要有所調整 因為他的上場時間會被壓縮 What's complicating matters is the fact Udrih is playing with a bad right foot. 現在的情況有點複雜,烏騅右腳的狀況不太好 Evans is expected to play tonight after missing Monday's overtime loss at Denver with a bruised left hip and sore right ankle. Evans星期一對丹佛並沒有上 他因為左髖關節挫傷與右腳踝疼痛而缺席 今晚預計應該可以上場 So after starting Monday, Udrih will come off the bench against his old team, the San Antonio Spurs, and do his best to find his rhythm, bad foot and all. 因此在星期一先發後,烏騅對老東家馬刺的比賽將從板凳出發 並且盡最大努力找回他的節奏,還有腳與全部 Udrih said he "jammed" his heel back in training camp but continued to play. The pain has been complicated by plantar fasciitis recently. 烏騅說他在訓練營的時候就"卡"到了後腳跟,但還是繼續打 最近疼痛更因為足底筋膜炎而開始複雜化 "Now I'm starting to feel it on my shots too when I plant my foot," Udrih said. "I've got to get over that." "現在我投籃下腳的時候開始感覺得到了" 烏騅說 "我必須克服這一點" Except for last Tuesday's scoring outburst against Golden State (24 points), Udrih has struggled to find his offense. 扣除上周二對勇士時得分大爆發(24分) 烏騅一直在努力找回手感 In his last 10 games, Udrih is shooting 40.2 percent (29 of 72) overall and 29.4 percent (5 of 17) from three-point range. Udrih is averaging 7.5 points during that span. That's nearly five points below his 12.4 average this season. 過去10場比賽,烏騅命中率40.2%(投72中29) 三分線後的命中率是29.4%(投17中5) 此段時間烏騅平均得到7.5分 這比他本季平均12.4分低了將近5分 Udrih is shooting 48.8 percent for the season, which would still be a career best, and ranks sixth among guards in the NBA. But it's nothing like the 54.6 percentage he was at following the Kings' last game with the Spurs (Dec. 9, 2009) in San Antonio. 本季烏騅投籃命中率48.8% 這是他職業生涯最好的,並且在NBA後衛中排名第6 不過仍然不如他在國王上一次對陣馬刺(2009.12.09)時54.6%的表現 Kings coach Paul Westphal said he has tried to keep Udrih's playing time consistent with Martin's return. Westphal said Udrih's foot has been a factor in his play lately. 國王教頭西佛說,他盡量讓烏騅的上場時間在KM歸隊後保持穩定 西佛認為烏騅的腳已經影響到他最近的發揮 "I think he's not quite as quick as he was earlier," Westphal said. "So he hasn't been as consistent as he was earlier in the year, but I think he's getting the same opportunities for the most part." "我覺得他沒有先前那麼快了" 西佛說道 "所以相較去年他就沒有那麼穩定, 但我想大部分時候他還是會得到同樣的機會" Udrih said his foot was bothering him after Monday's overtime loss at Denver. But he practiced Tuesday even though it was "sore." 烏騅說他的腳在星期一的比賽後就困擾著他 但他還是參加了星期二的練習,儘管很"痛" "It's swelling a little bit," Udrih said. "But I just try to ice it, stuff like that and that's all I can do." "有點腫起來了" 烏騅說道 "不過我有試著冰敷之類的,這是我唯一能做的" While the three-guard lineup Westphal spoke of before the season hasn't had a chance to materialize since Martin's return 10 games ago, the coach said Udrih's role isn't drastically different. 距離KM 歸隊已經十場比賽了 西佛季前說的三後衛先發還是沒有機會實現 教練說烏騅的角色不會有太大的不同 Udrih can play either point or shooting guard and "switches between the two positions" Westphal said. Nevertheless, Udrih was prepared to see his role change. 烏騅可以打PG或SG,並且"在兩個位置間轉換",西佛如是說 不過,烏騅不介意看到他的角色有所改變 "I was expecting my minutes were going to go down a little bit and I have to get used to it," Udrih said. "For half of the season I knew exactly how many minutes I was going to play. Now sometimes it's 30, sometimes it's 17 minutes. I've got to get used to it." "我有料到上場時間會下降一些,我必須習慣它" 烏騅說道 "這半個球季以來我原本很清楚自己會打幾分鐘 現在有時候是30分鐘,有時候是17分鐘,我必須習慣它" Udrih played 32 minutes after starting for Evans on Monday. But he played 17 minutes in the two games before that. 烏騅星期一頂替Evans 先發打了32分鐘 但是他更之前的兩場比賽都上場17分鐘 The 13 minutes he tallied in a blowout loss Jan. 23 at Miami were his fewest since not playing in a Nov. 25 game against New York because of a virus. 1/23被邁阿密打爆的比賽他只上場13分鐘 這是自從11/25對尼克因感冒缺席以來最少的一次 Udrih said the change has affected his ability to find his rhythm on offense. 烏騅說那些改變影響了他找回進攻節奏的能力 "You don't have so many opportunities with the ball that you have with 30, 35 minutes," Udrih said. "You're not so involved anymore. I've just got to get used to it." "你拿到球的機會已經不如30、35分鐘時" 烏騅說道 "你不再參與那麼多,我必須習慣它" -- Beno: "I've got to get used to it" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.70.162

02/04 00:32, , 1F
加油>_<
02/04 00:32, 1F

02/04 00:34, , 2F
02/04 00:34, 2F

02/04 00:35, , 3F
02/04 00:35, 3F

02/04 00:55, , 4F
原來Beno有傷啊 才在想說最近表現下降很多哦
02/04 00:55, 4F
※ 編輯: MB10 來自: 122.118.70.162 (02/04 04:14)
文章代碼(AID): #1BQQ6kZF (Kings)