[外電] Martin-Evans backcourt stars, but Kings fall

看板Kings作者 ((---))時間14年前 (2010/01/31 14:35), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.sacbee.com/kings/story/2501124.html Newsflash from Kings land: The backcourt isn't the problem, after all. 新聞快報!咱們後場沒有問題的啦! Though that might not have been crystal clear until Friday night's 101-94 loss to Utah at EnergySolutions Arena, it was evident by the time it was over. 雖然之前都還看不出什麼端倪 直到星期五晚上輸給阿爵後,苦苦期待的時間已經過去 Despite Kevin Martin breaking out of his career-worst slump for 33 points and Tyreke Evans adding 25, the Kings fell for the 15th time in 18 games. 儘管KM突破了職業最低潮拿到33分外加TE拿到25分 可是國王最近18場比賽輸掉了15場 "When it comes to me and Tyreke, in my opinion, that's the least of the Kings' worries," Martin said afterward. "We're going to be fine. We know how to get it done." "依我的看法嘛,其實我跟Tyreke是國王最不需要擔心的一塊"KM比賽後說道 "我們會變好的,我們知道要怎麼做" The Kings' frontcourt, however, remains in disarray. 國王的前場仍然處於混亂中 On a night when the Kings were gift-wrapped a competitive edge with the absence of point guard Deron Williams (personal reasons) and forward Carlos Boozer (calf strain), Utah super-sub Paul Millsap scored a career-high 32 points and had 14 rebounds and seven assists. 雖然這個晚上國王賺到了小胖(私人原因)跟娘BOO(小腿扭傷) 猶他超級替補Millsap卻跳出來,生涯新高的32分14籃板7助攻 Most of Millsap's numbers came against second-year Kings forward Jason Thompson, who had perhaps the worst performance of his career. Millsap scored in typical fashion inside while burying an array of jumpers, stepbacks and runners that belied his reputation as an unsophisticated bruiser. Millsap大部分都在欺負小湯 這場大概是小湯最糟糕的一次表現了 Millsap花招百出,誰說他是純樸壯漢的? Thompson, meanwhile, saw his awful January continue. He tallied just seven points and four rebounds in 27 minutes before fouling out late in the fourth quarter. 小湯的1月惡夢還在繼續 上場27分鐘,7分鐘4籃板,第四節還六犯畢業 Thompson's worst moments came in the most crucial of times. A rebound off a rare Millsap miss slipped off his hands with three minutes left, then went straight to Sundiata Gaines for a layup to put the Jazz up 93-85. An offensive foul ended Thompson's night almost a minute later when he seemed to have position on Millsap. 小湯的最糟糕表現總發生在關鍵時刻 終場前3分鐘,Millsap難得放槍,籃板卻從小湯手中溜走 落跑的球被Gaines拿到,一記上籃讓爵士93-85領先 大約一分鐘後,進攻犯規結束了小湯多災多難的夜晚 他那時正在跟Millsap卡位 While the Kings' frontcourt of Thompson and Spencer Hawes was being thoroughly beaten by Millsap and Mehmet Okur (43-13 in scoring), Martin and Evans did the same to their counterparts. After weeks of debate about whether the Kings' backcourt was big enough for the two of them, they were sensational from beginning to end. 國王由小湯與阿屁組成的前場完全被吃爽爽 Millsap + Okur = 43 pts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 小湯 + 阿屁 = 13 pts KM與Evans也一樣把他們的防守者電死 至於國王後場球夠不夠他們兩人玩的爭論,看來可以結束了 Martin – who scored just 15 points combined in his three previous games and had hit just 3 of 23 shots in that span – went 10 of 18 from the field. Evans shot 6 of 14 and had six assists. In stark contrast to the last seven games, real chemistry was on display as Martin and Evans outscored Utah's backcourt of Ronnie Price and Ronnie Brewer 58-9. Martin 投18中10,他前三場比賽總共只拿15分,命中率是慘不忍睹的3-23 Evans 投14中6外加6助攻 這場比賽後場展現的化學效應與過去七場呈鮮明對比 KM + TE = 58 pts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 Ronnie = 9 pts There was up-tempo play with Martin and Evans participating in a natural rhythm. Evans set high screens to free up Martin, and the rookie's penetration helped Martin hit 4 of 7 three-pointers. There also were well-timed isolation plays for Evans that didn't interrupt flow. RekeMartin 帶動了比賽節奏 Evans的掩護解放了KM,新秀的切入給KM許多空檔:三分球投7中4 Evans 有許多恰到好處的單打,而且沒有打斷攻勢的流動性 The not-so-small problem, of course, was that no other Kings scored in double digits. 好吧,一個很不小的問題 其他隻國王沒有一個人得分過兩位數 "I'm a guy who looks at what you did the past three years instead of three games," Martin said. "Every player goes through three-game slumps. I just know that wasn't me. … That was the main thing." "我注意的是自己過去三年的表現,而不是三場比賽"KM說道 "每個球員都會碰到這種連續低潮,但我知道那並不是我。...反正這就是重點啦" Evans, who didn't know why Martin wasn't scoring like usual, liked what he saw. Evans不知道KM花生什麼事 "I'm glad to see he got his swagger back," Evans said. "He wasn't thinking; he just went out there and played. I need him to get going. It takes a lot of pressure off of me." "我很高興看到他回魂,"Evans如是說 "他不會多想,直接就上場打球了。我需要他繼續維持,這為我減輕很多壓力" There was nothing but pressure in the third quarter, though. Coach Paul Westphal curiously sat Martin for the final 4:29 of the quarter, and the Jazz finished the period on a 14-4 run. The Kings went cold without Martin, shooting 6 of 22 in the quarter to trail 73-63 entering the fourth. 第三節的壓力很大 西佛因為謎之因素的在該節結束前4:29換下KM 阿爵在這段時間打出了一波14比4的攻勢 國王少了馬丁之後進攻馬上當機,投22只中6 比分63-73落後進入第四節 The Kings shot just 43.4 percent from the field and were held under 100 points for the eighth time in the last nine games. 這場國王FG僅43.4% 過去九場比賽已經有八場得分未過100 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.56.92

01/31 15:06, , 1F
01/31 15:06, 1F

01/31 15:47, , 2F
推迷樣因素.......(江臥快來唷..優質淺力長人也可XD)
01/31 15:47, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BPIJFqV (Kings)