The Not-so-Asinine Trade Post(太平洋組)

看板Kings作者 ((---))時間14年前 (2010/01/29 12:53), 編輯推噓10(1003)
留言13則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
勇士 Source: Rasheed Malek, Co-Manager of Warriors World Team Needs: "The most pressing need on the court is to get a big man who can play in the post and be a presence. Warriors have been looking at David West this season as a potential acquisition but that hasn't materialized as of yet and they passed on Amare Stoudemire over the summer which with each passing day looks like a great move." 球隊需要: 迫切需要的是一隻能在禁區肆虐的大肉柱 本季勇士曾把大衛西列入考慮人選,不過還沒有定案 夏天的時候球隊放過了阿罵,現在看來這是正確的選擇 Who Would You Want: "I've always been a huge fan of Francisco Garcia and would love to see him play under Nellie in an uptempo system." 想要的菜: Garcia我愛你,我想看你在老尼下面...打球 My Analysis: The Warriors don't really have anything the Kings might want other than Biedrins, who is probably the last person on that team they want to move. Other than Biedrins, Anthony Randolph is intriguing, but you would think that the Kings would have just drafted him if they had any real interest right? Also, the Warriors would probably want to use Randolph in potential blockbuster trades for guys like Bosh or Stoudemire, both of whom they are actively pursuing. I don't really want any of the rest of the roster, which consists mainly of wings. Anthony Morrow is probably the best shooter in the league but literally does nothing else. 作者分析: 大概只有Biedrins會讓國王感興趣,不過球隊不太可能賣他 再來大概就是A.Randolph了,可是他真的是國王需要的嗎? 再說了,勇士可能會用A.Randolph當做包裹 然後用在對Bosh或阿罵的交易裡,勇士對這兩隻一直念念不忘 剩下的球員名單都集中在鋒衛人才了,我可一點也不想要 Anthony Morrow算是聯盟的頂擊射手,但其他方面一無是處 Likelihood of a trade between us: Very unlikely. Neither the Warriors or the Kings really have anything the other needs, and according to Rasheed, the Warriors are probably going to try to go after guys like Bosh, Stoudemire or Rudy Gay at the deadline. 交易可能性: 幾乎沒有 勇士與國王都沒有什麼彼此想要的菜 而且Rasheed說,勇士很可能會趕在交易截止前去追Bosh、阿罵或者Gay 快艇 Source: Steve Perrin, Manager of Clips Nation Team Needs: The biggest need is for Blake Griffin to come back healthy. He's the future and the team needs him at 100%. Otherwise, the only other needs the Clippers have are a strong wing player and a backup point guard. 球隊需要: 現在最大的願望就是狀元郎快好起來 他是快艇的未來而且球隊需要他的100%狀態 其他方面快艇需要強力的鋒衛球員,還有一隻替補PG Who Would You Want: "Omri Casspi is the one guy I'd covet on the roster other than Tyreke. I love KMart, but he plays the same spot as Eric Gordon and is a similar player. Udrih is too expensive as a back point, Rodriquez is probably not an upgrade over Telfair. Jason Thompson is probably the other guy I'd want, but he'd be joining a pretty young and deep front court, so I'm not sure it would make sense." 想要的菜: 比起Tyreke,我更肖想卡卡 我愛KM,但是他的位置跟Eric Gordon重疊,而且兩個人差異不大 Beno拿來當替補顯然太貴,S-Rod未必會比Telfair更好 小湯是另外一個我比較想要的球員 但是他必須加入一個頗年輕且有一定程度的前場 我不確定這樣合不合理 My Analysis: The Clippers have several guys the Kings could potentially be interested in. They have a wealth of big men with Kaman, Camby, and DeAndre Jordan, as well as Brian Skinner and Craig Smith. Jordan would be the most intriguing to me, but he's also likely the one the Clippers would least like to see go. Eric Gordon is a phenomenal young shooting guard, and in my opinion, one of the few players in the league that I would want back in a Kevin Martin trade. Steve is right. Gordon and K-Mart are very similar players, with Kevin being better now, and also much more expensive. If I were LA, I'd want to keep him. 作者分析: 快艇有不少人國王會想要 他們大個子很多,Kkman、勉族、DeAndre Jordan,還有皮膚人與Craig Smith Jordan是我最有興趣的,不過快艇應該也不會想要放走他 Eric Gordon 是個傑出的年輕SG 以我個人來說,他是聯盟裡少數幾個球員我甘願用KM去換 Steve是對的,Gordon與KM是兩個極為相似的球員 KM現在比較優秀,但是也貴得多 如果我是快艇的話,我會留住他 Likelihood of a trade between us: I wouldn't say its likely at all. The Clippers are doing ok for themselves right now at 18-22, without Griffin, and they have about $20 million dollars worth of expiring contracts, so they'll have money to play around with during the offseason, as well as another lottery pick. I doubt we'll be seeing the Clippers active much at all around the deadline. 交易可能性: 我不會說"很有可能" 快艇現在幹得還算過得去,少了狀元郎戰績仍有18勝22負 而且他們有大約20M鎂的到期約 他們季外將足夠的銀彈來操作,別忘了他們還會有一枚樂透籤 我想快艇在截止日前應該不會有什麼動作 湖人 Source: Chris Clark, Co-Manager of Silver Screen and Roll Team Needs: "Point guard is the Lakers biggest need. Fisher is probably the worst starting point guard in the NBA. Farmar is ok, but inconsistent behind him, and Shannon Brown really isn't a point guard. After that, all the Lakers need is some outside shooting, and some bench scoring." 球隊需要: PG是湖人最大的洞,漁夫是全聯盟最爛的先發PG 農夫還OK,但是穩定度一直是個問題 香濃布朗根本不能算是個PG 除此之外,湖人還需要一些外圍火力,還有板凳深度 Who Would You Want: "The two Kings that intrigue me the most are Omri Casspi and Spencer Hawes. Hawes is the type of big man that should beg to play in the triangle. Great passer, great outside shooter, he'd fit in to the PF role in the triangle perfectly. But the guy who has me absolutely salivating is Casspi. He would solve so many problems for the Lakers. He'd provide scoring off the bench. He seems like he really knows how to finish on the break, which would allow our 2nd unit to play a more up-tempo style that suits them. And he's a better shooter than anybody on our team." 想要的菜: 卡卡與阿屁是國王最讓我感興趣的兩位球員 阿屁這種大個子應該用來打三角戰術的 不錯的傳球者、不錯的外圍射手,他超適合打三角戰術裡的PF位置 不過我真正垂涎的是卡卡,他將會解決湖人不少問題 他可以提供板凳火力;且他在快攻的處理上不錯 這讓我們二軍可以打更適合他們的快節奏比賽 而且卡卡是個比我們隊上任何一人都好的射手" My Analysis: The Lakers don't really need to do anything to their team. They could stay exactly the same and still contend and likely win a championship. Still, their bench does suck and they could use an upgrade there and at the point guard position. According to Chris, the Lakers would likely have no interest in Udrih's contract, even though he'd likely be an upgrade at that position, so that probably rules out Nocioni for expirings as well. Sergio is a possibility, maybe for DJ Mbenga. 作者分析: 其實湖人也不需要做什麼了 他們完全可以保持一樣的隊形,然後幹走冠軍 誠然,他們的板凳超廢,PG位置也需要補一補 根據Chris的說法 湖人對Beno的合約沒什麼興趣,儘管這個位置很需要提升 同樣的,酒駕的到期約也被排除在外 S-Rod倒是有機會,可能拿來跟 DJ Mbenga互換 Likelihood of a trade between us: I'll let Chris take a gander: "I'm roughly 110% certain that the Lakers and Kings will not be partners in a trade this off-season" I have to say that I agree. Nothing really makes sense, and I don't see why the Kings would want to make the Lakers better without getting rid of a lot of money in a deal, which isn't happening. 交易可能性: 我讓Chris看了一下 "我可以百分之一百一十肯定國王與湖人季外不會有交易" 我贊成他的說法 沒有什麼交易看起來有其合理性 而且我想不出任何理由國王會想讓湖人變更強, 結果自己卻沒有清掉足夠的薪資空間 太陽 Source: Phoenix Stan, Manager of Bright Side of the Sun Team Needs: "You could make the case that the Suns have needs at every position. The key of course, being Amare Stoudemire. For all the flack he takes in Phoenix and around the league for his defense, Amare is a top 5 PF/C in the league. If the Suns extend Amare than that position is set and his presence on the roster dictates the type of big men you surround him with. For example, if Amare stays then Jason Thompson isn't a good pairing with him but Spencer Hawes might be. 球隊需要: 你可以盡管提案,太陽在每個位置幾乎都有需求 當然最關鍵的,還是Amare Stoudemire 阿罵已經證明他是聯盟排名前5的PF/C 如果太陽讓出阿罵,那他在球隊所打的位子將會被卡死 阿罵是那種需要球隊圍繞著其位置轉的球員 舉例來說吧,如果阿罵留下來,那小湯就不會是他合適的搭配 但阿屁可能會是 The Suns right now are deepest at the two guard position with Jason Richardson starting, Leandro Barbosa backing him up and of late, Goran Dragic getting good minutes playing with Nash. 太陽現在在兩個後衛的人選上已經足夠 綠茶嬸先發,Barbosa當他替補,Dragic與Nash的合作效果不錯 The Nash/Dragic pairing is solid right now. Solid being an understatement since Steve is playing at an extremely high level. Nash和Dragic的搭配現在已經穩定 不過這還不夠形容Nash最近打出的高水準表現 The biggest concern I have is small forward. Grant Hill is fading before out eyes. He doesn't seem to be able to sustain a high-level of play late in games and his back up Jared Dudley is one of those rotation players that gets exposed by playing too many minutes. He's best a 20 mpg guy. Behind them is the #15 pick Earl Clark. Earl is full of talent and potential but at best is a few years away from being an impact player and it is questionable if he ever will be. 最大的憂慮在於小前鋒 Hill正在逐漸淡出,他看來並不適合負擔高強度的比賽 Dudley被操壞了,場均20分鐘會讓他最好發揮 15順位的Earl Clark充滿天賦與潛力 但是最好的情況也是在幾年之後成為一名有影響力的球員 問題是他會嗎? Up front the Frye/Lopez/Amundson rotation is OK but just OK. Of late, Frye has been in a slump and Robin has started to show real signs of improvement. We might even see Lopez replace Frye in the starting line-up as soon as today vs Memphis. All there are valuable rotation players but clearly no all-stars in that mix (but Robin has the highest up-side of the bunch)." Frye/Lopez/Amundson 這名單還OK,但也僅此而已 Frye最近正在低潮,Lopez則開始顯露進步的徵兆 我們甚至可能在今天對灰熊的比賽就看到Lopez取代Frye的先發 這些是有價值的好球員,但是沒有到全明星等級 (不過這票人裡Lopez有最大的成長空間) Who Would You Want: "I really like JT and in the past have been intrigued by potential trades that sent Amare to the Kings for him and other parts but now that's not going to happen because Amare isn't going to re-sign in Sacramento and you can't give up talent to get a guy that won't stay. 想要的菜: 我很喜歡小湯,也曾經肖想過拿阿罵去跟國王換他外加一些配菜 不過現在不太可能實現了,因為阿罵不會想要續簽留在沙城 你總不能奢望人家放棄天份去拿個不想留下來的傢伙吧 Beyond that, I am not a big Kevin Martin fan and don't see any scenario in which his coming to Phoenix makes sense. You've got some fun role player over there like Casspi and Brockman and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Garcia in Suns uniform if the deal was right but let's face it, other than Tyreke there's nothing on that Kings roster that is going to make me wet the bed in excitement. " 我不是KM的狂熱球迷,也找不到有什麼方案讓他來鳳凰城是合理的 你們有許多有趣的功能球員,比如說卡卡和癡漢 我也不反對Garcia穿上太陽制服 不過讓我們面對現實吧 除非Tyreke來太陽,否則不管國王出什麼菜都不可能讓我爽到高潮 My Analysis: There are two people I'd be at all interested in from Phoenix: Amar'e Stoudemire and Robin Lopez. Obviously the easier one to trade for is Lopez, but I still don't see a deal that makes sense. Lopez is not a good rebounder but he's an excellent shot blocker and still has upside. Phoenix's style might also not be conducive to a Center like him. 作者分析: 有兩個人吸引了我對鳳凰城的所有興趣:阿罵與Lopez 很明顯的要搞到Lopez會簡單得多,但我也不覺得這交易有必要 Lopez抓籃板不太行,不過阻攻很不錯也還有成長空間 太陽的球風恐怕也不利於他這類型的中鋒成長 Likelihood of a trade between us: None. I just don't see anything getting done. Salaries don't match up, needs don't really match up. Unless there was another team involved, I don't see anything happening here. 交易可能性: 沒有 我找不到橋得攏的地方啊 薪資無法對等,也沒有彼此需要的 除非有第三方摻和進來,目前我還沒看到類似情況 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.73.24 ※ 編輯: MB10 來自: 122.118.73.24 (01/29 12:53)

01/29 12:58, , 1F
PUSH
01/29 12:58, 1F

01/29 12:58, , 2F
當湖人農場的可能性是零
01/29 12:58, 2F

01/29 13:02, , 3F
同區交易不太可能有賺
01/29 13:02, 3F

01/29 13:05, , 4F
開玩笑,死也不要跟湖人交易
01/29 13:05, 4F