[外電] 又是EVANS!

看板Kings作者 (新阿泰)時間14年前 (2009/12/21 19:42), 編輯推噓7(703)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/0we2V Sacramento Kings rookie Tyreke Evans was watching television with his cousin the other day when the announcers started talking about what Evans has accomplished thus far in his rookie year. EVANS有一天跟三叔在看電視, 電視在播賭神 啊不是 是對EVANS的歌功頌德 Evans said he got up and turned off the television. EVANS拿起遙控器 , 把電視關掉 "Why'd you turn off the TV?" his cousin asked. 三叔說 "你發什麼神經啊 阿星, 這是出名的好機會耶" "I don't want to hear that," Evans told his cousin. "I don't want to get big-headed." EVANS說 "我不想看這個, 我不想變的大頭症" His cousin turned the TV back on -- about the only time this year that Evans hasn't been able to do whatever he wants. 三叔當然罵他神經病繼續開電視看啦 這是EVANS本季唯一沒辦法做主的一場較量 What they both saw was the incredible stat that now follows Evans wherever he goes: He is averaging 20 points, five rebounds and five assists a game. 成功給TE帶來很多麻煩 Pretty impressive feat in and of itself. 的確是盛名所累啊 But somebody came up with the idea to see what other rookies had accomplished this statistical plateau, and the answer happened to be Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan and LeBron James. 他製造的那些數據 讓大家聯想到 , BIG O Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan跟LBJ And now, because he has been lumped in with those names, Evans is gaining national attention. 因為無法逃避的會被跟上述偉人比較到, 所以全國知名度大增啦 "I was getting a haircut today and they were talking about me at the barber shop -- but I didn't pay it no mind," Evans said. "If I get into it, I am going to start thinking, 'Wow, this person did this, this person did that.' TE說 "我去剪個頭髮也會被指指點點, 我不能說我沒被影響到 我還是會在意啊因為我不知道他們下一步會對我做什麼" (贏個球 剪個頭髮 還過分嗎) "So I just try to ignore it and keep playing. At the end of my career, I will look back and see what I accomplished." "只能嘗試忘記它了, 努力打球就好 到生涯末期, 我再來好好爲自己的生涯打分數吧" (RUBIO: 約好了喔 , TE大) Milwaukee's Brandon Jennings has gotten most of the publicity regarding rookies thus far, mostly because of his 55-point breakout game early on. But Jennings, while talented, has been every bit his equal. He's had some inconsistencies. But hes still averaging his 20, five and five, even without Kings leading scorer Kevin Martin, who has missed most of the season with an injury. 建寧至今還是大家討論的ROY最大熱門, 很多原因是他那場55分的鬼神比賽 但建寧最進有些不穩, 而他的天份似乎已經完全反映到球技上 EVANS則是趁KM缺席時 打出每天20 5 5 的公務員成績 Evans may not yet be front of mind when it comes to the MVP discussion, but he certainly should garner a mention. And if his incredible growth curve continues, Evans could be a mainstay in The Race in the future. TE也許還不在意自己是否是MVP 但是他值得被討論 而且如果他未來繼續進化的話 他會是未來年年MVP候選人的常客 "Tyreke is one of the best young players to come in this league in a long time," Kings coach Paul Westphal said. "He is extremely versatile, cares about playing the whole game and about getting better. He is very, very special. 西佛說 "TE將會成為明日之星, 最好的年輕球員之一 他的多功能性, 還有他在乎自己的比賽內容, 在意自己是否進步 他真的非常特別" "He can be somebody who can be talked about with the great ones. He is no fluke." "TE未來會成為很棒的球員, 他是真材實料的" Here is what impresses The Race most about Evans: He is dominating games at a position that is ostensibly the most difficult to learn. He seems to sense when to drive -- which is often because he has only a middling jump shot right now -- or when to find his teammates. TE讓人印象深刻的地方 1: 他在最難打的位置 PG 上 已經展現出宰制力 2: 儘管只有一些中短距離射程, 但是當他切入時他打球看起來是聰明的 懂得去尋找自己的隊友 Because of his size he's able to overpower smaller guards, which includes just about everybody at the point. Against Washington on Tuesday night, Westphal, never one to shy away from offensive experimentation, put Evans in the post with the ball. 因為TE的SIZE ,他能輕易輾過比他矮小的傢伙, 包括今晚 西佛今晚把TE的低位單打發揮的淋離盡致 Evans easily backed down Gilbert Arenas, turned and flipped the ball in the basket. Arenas looked stunned -- he couldn't believe he just got posted-up by a rookie. TE單打零號 , 而且吃的很輕鬆 Arenas簡直不敢相信他被一個新人過的那麼輕鬆 "It actually is surprising me a lot that I can overpower NBA players," Evans said. "In college, I never got a chance to post guys up and get easy baskets like that. Everything is (smaller) and you have three seconds and things so guys would help. So I would create things for my teammates out of the double-team. TE說 "我很驚訝我居然能輕易壓過NBA等級的球員, 在大學我沒有機會在低位展現身手 任何事情在大學都比較瞄小....有三秒違例的限制, 所以防守上大家會互相幫忙 所以在別人包夾我時 ,我能爲隊友製造空檔" "But in the NBA, things are spaced out. So I get to pick and choose: Back 'em down, or kick it out and find my teammates. So it is different." "但在NBA , 場面變的更複雜了, 所以我得在掩護過後情況下的選擇多下工夫 背框單打, 或是尋找隊友, 情況非常不同" At the end of a close game against the Wizards, Arenas isolated Evans out top and was setting up a drive to the basket on the larger Evans. Westphal did not send help, leaving the rookie on an island. 當比賽接近尾聲時,是TE 跟 零號 1 vs 1的對決 零號嘗試要切比他高大的EVANS 西佛並沒有請求幫忙, 讓TE獨自守零號 As Agent Zero started his move to the right, Evans reached in and flicked away the ball, stealing it cleanly to secure the victory. 當零號在做最後一擊切入時,TE 用彈指神通點掉了球 並且守住了勝利 "Gilbert told me after the game he hopes I get the Rookie of the Year award," Evans said. "But he also told me he hopes I start playing the 2 so he doesn't have to guard me anymore." "零號賽後告訴說他希望我得ROY, " TE說 "但他也同時告訴我, 他希望我以後都去打二號,因為他不想再守到我" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.32.206

12/21 19:46, , 1F
官方一直捧TE真的很無聊...不過看起來TE本人似乎
12/21 19:46, 1F

12/21 19:47, , 2F
也不太喜歡這樣
12/21 19:47, 2F

12/21 19:47, , 3F
他希望我以後都去打二號,因為他不想再守到我 XD
12/21 19:47, 3F

12/21 20:21, , 4F
其實最近有點想看LBJ跟Evans兩台坦克互尬會怎樣......
12/21 20:21, 4F