[外電] JT, Tyreke Ready to Run with Suns

看板Kings作者 (C'est la vie)時間14年前 (2009/10/20 10:27), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://fullcourtpress.kingsconnect.com/archives/3978 As encouraging as the Kings win over the Golden State Warriors was on Saturday night, the team preferred to discuss areas for further improvement on Monday. However, Coach Paul Westphal saw growth in several key areas. 教練說在許多關鍵的地方有所進步。 “I thought we did a very decent job in both those areas,” Westphal said of transition and pick-n-roll defense. “The Warriors are one of the toughest teams in transition, but most of their transition baskets came off our turnovers, not off of bad transition defense. I thought our pick-and-roll defense was miles better than it was against the Lakers.” 「我認為我們在這些地方做得很好」西佛說的是攻守轉換和對PNR的防守「勇士在攻守轉換 是最強悍的隊伍之一,但他們大部分的攻守轉守都是來自於我們的失誤,而不是不好的轉 換防守。我想我們的PNR防守比對湖人的時候好很多 Along with the aforementioned defensive improvement, Westphal also liked what he saw with the team’s plus-18 rebounding advantage, led by Jason Thompson who corralled a game-high 20 boards. He also said the ball bounced the team’ s way, however, so work on the boards continues. 除了先前提到的防守進步,西佛也很喜歡他所想到的球隊多十八個籃板的優勢,小湯抓最 多。 “We have some players that are really concentrating on the boards,” Westphal said. “I think Truck (Robinson) is doing a good job and all of our coaches are doing a good job of emphasizing what it takes to get rebounds in this league, and it worked for us that night. We know we need to get better on the boards and I think we’re taking steps in that direction.” 「我們某些球員真的很專注在板上,我想卡車做得很好,我們所有的教練在強調抓籃板方 面都做得很好,那晚對我們而言是奏效的。我們知道我們需要更好,而且我想我們正在往 那個方向前面。」 After practice, Westphal discussed the matchup with the Suns and much more. 在練習後,西佛討論對太陽時的陣容和其他東西。 Watch- Kings Training Camp: Paul Westphal. Without Shaquille O’Neal, Thompson and the Kings hope to exploit the limited depth of the Suns’ frontcourt. 沒有了大歐,小湯和國王們希望可以打爆太陽前場。 “I’m going to try and attack (Amare Stoudemire) to get him out of the game because they don’t have that many veteran bigs out there now that they don’ t have the Big Cactus anymore, so we should take advantage of that,” Thompson, who had 20 points and 20 rebounds against the Warriors, said. 「我會試著去攻擊阿罵,讓他離開比賽,因為他們現在沒有許多大個老將,他們不再擁有 大歐了,所以我們需要利用這個」小湯說。 According to Thompson, the Kings are able to control the rebounding battle when so many players have a knack for attacking the glass. 根據小湯所說,國王在許多球員有熟練本領的時候能夠控制籃板。 “We have a lot of active guys,” Thompson said. “When Tyreke is getting some rebounds, I think he had (6), and Kevin (Martin) gets in there and other guys like 「我們有很多機動人,Reke可以抓一些,我想他會有6個,KM也是,其他人也是」 Desmond (Mason) get in there, it really helps out and kind of makes it easier for us (on the frontline) because their other guys have to get boxed as well, (so) it can open it up for me to get my hand on the ball.” 梅兒子在那裡真的對我們有所幫助,使得我們前場能夠輕鬆點,因為其他的人也必須擋人 ,所以能夠讓我抓到板。 Watch – Kings Training Camp: Jason Thompson. With his major role in limiting Monta Ellis and C.J. Watson to a combined 6-of-24 from the field on Saturday, Tyreke Evans continued to show why fans and pundits are already projecting him among the Rookie of the Year candidates this season. Despite facing a two-time MVP, Steve Nash, Evans remains humble and confident about their first-time matchup. “Steve Nash is a great point guard,” Evans said. “He’s good at coming off pick-and-rolls, keeping his dribble when he’s going toward the basket and throwing alley-oops to Amare Stoudemire, so it’s going to be a tough challenge for me to go out there and guard a guy like him.” 「Nash是個偉大的pg,他在發動PNR方面很棒,當他持續往籃框走時一直在運球,然後傳個 空中接力給阿罵,所以防守他對我這會是個嚴峻的挑戰」 “(I’ll) just try to do the same thing I did to Monta - use my length. Those guards are a lot smaller than me and a little quicker, but I just look at it like once they beat me, I don’t give up. I just try to get my hands up and block their shot.” 「我只是會做我對愛麗絲做的同樣的事(騎上去?)用--用我的高度。這些後衛比我矮小很 多,而且稍快一點,但我不會放棄,我會試著把手舉高封阻他們的投籃」 With a dynamic game, when asked if he would rather knock down a game-winning shot or lockdown his man on defense, Evans didn’t hesitate. 當被問到他是想要投進致勝球或者在防守時守住他的人,Evans絲毫不猶豫。 “Lock him down defensively,” Evans said smiling. “If I lock him down defensively, we shouldn’t have to hit a game-winning shot.” 「把他守死,如果我把他守死,我們就不會需要致勝一球」Evans微笑著說(這觀念很好, 前面都已經贏了,哪還需要致勝球) For Evans’ entire post-practice interview, watch – Kings Training Camp: Tyreke Evans. The Kings took off for Phoenix after Monday’s practice and with their final preseason road game against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday, the team won’t return to Sacramento until Friday. 國王在練習後就出發到鳳凰城,最後一場季前客場是對雷霆,直到禮拜五都不會回到沙城 See Evans and the Kings battle Deron Williams and the Utah Jazz on Friday at 7 p.m. at ARCO Arena. Click here to buy tickets to the preseason finale now. 想要在Arco看Evans對蝶龍的朋友,現在請按「here」買票。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.141.241

10/20 11:55, , 1F
PUSH 希望明天有場好比賽 :)
10/20 11:55, 1F

10/20 12:28, , 2F
推Evans
10/20 12:28, 2F

10/20 16:34, , 3F
國王的前場也沒很好吧 Hawes去對羅培茲弟希望不會輸
10/20 16:34, 3F

10/20 23:15, , 4F
Evansssssssss
10/20 23:15, 4F