Bumbling and grumbling

看板Kings作者 (太執著的人真可怕)時間17年前 (2007/01/11 18:31), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Bibby questions attitude of some of his teammates. 失去17分的領先輸給騎士之後.....接踵而來的是? "We've got to put away the individual stuff and go try to do the collective team thing," Bibby said. "Try to win a game instead of trying to see how many points you can score or how many shots you can get up ... . It's frustrating, but I think everybody's goal has to be winning, and I don't think it is." 大家的目標都是贏球嗎?還是關心自己得幾分、出手幾次? "We've got to make sacrifices for each other and try to win," Bibby said. "No one remembers a high scorer on a bad team.That does nothing for you. Everybody looks good when you win, and we're not winning." 每個人都要有所犧牲,沒人會記得爛隊的得分王;贏球時每個人看來都不錯,但我們沒贏 "We probably should have had Kenny (Thomas) or (Shareef Abdur-Rahim) or Mo (Taylor) in there more," Miller said. "(The Cavaliers) really got concerned about taking that part away. It seemed like when (the two-man game) goes well, that's a big part of our offense. But they made the adjustments, and we didn't make the adjustments to counter that." 是不是應該多讓KT SAR MT多留在場上?上半場國王的two-man game打得很好,但騎士隨即 在下半場做了調整因應...但我們並沒有做出應變。 "If no one says a word, no one cares," he said. "That's basically what it is. It stays in the locker room, and that's what it is." 假如沒人說話,就不會有人關心;就是這樣,在休息室中就是如此。 Artest took the opposite approach in evaluating the latest loss, searching hard for a silver lining when he said it was "a fun game to be a part of." 「a fun game?」 你確定嗎?阿泰? "I don't even think it's frustration," Artest said. "We just weren't playing hard. We were up 15. We got a little bit comfortable. We were having fun, which is important to have fun, but we've got to find that fine line between having fun and competing." 打得開心跟比賽的界線是?難道大家是用歡樂籃球的態度去比賽的嗎?還是少數某些人? 然而,下半場球迷的反應顯然讓Bibby很在意.....「在國王5年半的日子裡,我從不認為 這個隊伍會被噓(不過球迷今晚顯然是噓了)。有些難受,特別是球迷總是在困難的時候 陪我們度過難關支持我們,it's tough.」 PS.這個球隊,教練有問題、球員也有問題;如果大家都把責任推來推去,情況不會改善。 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.82.110

01/12 00:49, , 1F
我比較希望愛德曼回來 這樣普林斯頓戰術也會回來
01/12 00:49, 1F

01/12 02:03, , 2F
但我覺得他用兵太保守了 降他只會操爆先發讓傷兵問題更重괠
01/12 02:03, 2F

01/12 04:02, , 3F
1F 需要的是 Pete Carril
01/12 04:02, 3F

01/12 07:42, , 4F
MAYBE Matt Carroll ...... HAHA
01/12 07:42, 4F