[外電] Stojakovic, Pacers Rally Past Kings

看板Kings作者 (That's me￾ )時間18年前 (2006/03/19 16:19), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
In his return to the Hooiser State, Ron Artest received a rude greeting and an even rougher result. 當Artest回到Hoosier State,他受到了地主球迷的噓聲以及慘痛的結果─輸球。 The target of fans all game, the defensive-minded Artest could do nothing to stop a late surge that gave the Indiana Pacers an emotional 98-93 victory over the Sacramento Kings who had a five-game winning streak sanpped. 身為這場球賽的焦點,Artest無法阻止對手在球賽末段猛烈的攻勢,最後溜馬隊以 98-93在這場充滿激情的比賽中勝出,也中止了國王隊最近的五連勝。 Rookie Danny Granger scored 23 points and Jamaal Tinsley sparked the late rally for the Pacers, who won a close one for a change and left a sour taste in the mouth of their temperamental former teammate. 菜鳥 Danny Granger在這場比賽拿下了23分,而 Jamaal Tinsley在最後階段激起了溜 馬整隊的士氣,並讓喜怒無常的前隊友嘗到了苦果。 The 2004 Defensive Player of the Year, Artest's antics have disrupted the last two seasons for the Pacers. He finally was traded in January for sharpshooter Peja Stojakovic, a less complete but more cooperative player. 這位2004年度最佳防守球員─Artest的搞怪行為,在過去的兩季讓溜馬隊顯得難堪。 最後溜馬隊在一月時決定把 Artest交易出去,換來雖然沒有Artest全面,卻比他更有團 隊精神的 Peja Stojakovic。 Asked if there was anything he missed about Indiana, Artest paused for several moments, then replied,"Yeah, probably a couple of things, but I can't think of them right now." 被問到是否會想念 Indiana的過去種種,Artest沉豫了一會兒,然後回答:"會啊, 某些事吧,但我現在想不起來。" Artest missed nearly all of last season with a suspension for going into the stands to fight fans in an ugly brawl at The Palace of Auburn Hills. This season, he grumbled about his limited role in the offense before requesting a trade, which prompted the Pacers to put him on the inactive list for more than a month. 由於去年在 Auburn Hills歐打球迷而被禁賽,Artest幾乎錯失了整季的比賽。而這 季在要求交易前,又因為埋怨他在進攻方面受到限制,而讓溜馬隊將他擺在閒置名單 一個多月。 Artest was booed during pregame introductions and nearly every time he touched the ball. He ignored the Conseco Fieldhouse crowd - which can be very tough on visitors - to spark the Kings to a quick start. 在賽前介紹和每次持球時,Artest都受到了全場的噓聲。Conseco Fieldhouse的觀眾 對於前來做客的球隊來說,是個嚴厲的考驗,然而 Artest卻不把它放在心上,並帶領 國王隊有個順暢的開始。 "It's cool they booed me," Artest said. "there's still a lot of people out there that were glad to see me. If there was a fight between the fans who love me and the fans who booed me, I think the fans that love me have more heart. I'm not surprised they booed; that's what they're supposed to do. I'm a Sacramento King now." "噓我挺酷的嘛" Artest說,"還是有很多人樂於見到我的,如果把喜歡我的球迷和噓我 的球迷對打,我想,喜歡我的球迷要有比較多的勇氣吧。(這句不知道怎麼翻) 他們噓我 我並不感到意外,這是應該的,因為現在我是個Sacramento King。" Sacramento made nine of its first 10 shots, opening a 21-7 lead on a 3-pointer by Artest. Bibby scored 10 points and Artest and Miller eight each as the Kings built a 36-20 lead after one quarter. 國王隊從 Artest投進一顆三分球後,就拉了筆21-7的攻勢,在這當中他們投10中9。 第一節結束後,國王隊以36-20領先,Bibby得了10分,Artest和 Miller則各得8分。 The Pacers pecked away, closing to 45-41 on a surge led by Granger, Artest's heir apparent. Fueled by a flagrant foul by Sacramento's Bonzi Wells, Granger scored seven straight points. 溜馬隊慢慢地把比數拉近,由 Granger帶領打出一波攻勢,比數接近到45-41。替補 Artest空缺的人終於出現了。被 Bonzi Wells 兇悍的犯規給惹毛,Granger一口氣連拿了 七分。 The Kings scored the last seven points of the capped by a layup by Artest for a 52-41 lead, but Granger scored 12 points in the third quarter, including consecutive hoops that gave the Pacers a 70-66 lead. 國王隊在上半場結束前靠著 Artest的上籃再拿下七分,比數來到52-41。 但 Granger在第三節也攻得12分,溜馬隊在不斷地搶攻下以70-66領先。 "This was a big game for us," Granger said."We were playing against Ron and it was Peja's old team, it was a playoff atmosphere. They were beating us down at the beginning, but the crowd really helped get us back in it. I've always been an emotional player and I definitely fed off of our crowd." "這是場重大比賽" Granger說,"感覺起來就像在比季後賽,我們對到的是 Ron,而 且是 Peja 之前待過的隊伍。比賽一開始我們就被壓著打,然而觀眾把我們拉回軌道。 我一直都是個情緒性的球員,而我也感受到了他們。" Sacramento surged back ahead, 85-81, on a hook by Wells but 6:44 to go but went cold down the stretch as Indiana came alive. Leading the way was Tinsley, who scored 10 of his 20 points in the final period. 國王隊不斷地得分,靠著 Wells的一記勾射重回到領先的地位,分數來到85-81。但 比賽到了第四節剩6分44秒時,國王隊卻整隊手感冷了下來;相反地,溜馬隊群起進攻, 靠著 Tinsley在關鍵時刻拿了10分反倒領先國王隊,Tinsley整場得了20分。 "We got off to a slow start, but I think we played hard in the second half," Tinsley said. "Physically, I'm feeling better and I'm ready for a playoff run.I'll do whatever I can to help this team win." "我們在比賽一開始時沒有很快的進入狀況,但我想我們下半場開始變得很積極" Tinsley說,"我覺得我的狀況很好,我對季後賽已經做好準備,並且我會盡我所能來讓球 隊贏球。" The point guard made a jumper and layup to give the Pacers the lead for good at 91-88 with 3:15 to play. Stojakovic addad a layup and Stephen Jackson turned a miss by Artest into a fast-break dunk and a 95-88 lead with 1:46 left Tinsley靠著跳投及上籃讓溜馬隊以91-88領先,這時離結束剩3分15秒。接著Peja 上籃得分,換 Artest跳投結果不進,反而讓 Stephen Jackson快攻灌籃,比數拉大到 95-88,時間剩1分46秒。 Artest scored 18 points but made just 6-of-22 shots. His last points came with 9:44 to play. 雖然 Artest得了18分,不過他整場比賽投22只中6,最後一次得分是在比賽結束前9 分44秒。 "As a team, we missed like 10 layups for 20 points." Artest said."The Pacers took advantage of it and they deserved to win. We lost it as a team,and we just move on." "我們因為將近10次的上籃放槍而少了有20分之多" Artest說,"此消彼長下,也難怪 我們會輸,這是溜馬隊應得的。我們輸給了一個團隊,而這是我們正在努力的" "I don't think (the booing) affected the game," Kings coach Rick Adelman said." We couldn't do anything offensively in the second half. They turned up their energy level and started attacking us and it was a totally different game. They had 57 points in the second half and shot 60 percent. We just didn't guard them well enough. "我並不認為這些噓聲影響了我們" 國王隊教練 Rick Adelman說,"在下半場的進攻上 我們實在無計可施,而溜馬隊卻加足馬力不斷地得分。他們在下半場得了57分,命中率有 六成,我們的防守對溜馬隊實在沒輒。" Stojakovic had 20 points and 12 rebounds and Jackson scored 15 pints for the Pacers(33-30), who improved to 7-17 in games decided by five points or fewer. Jeff Foster swept 16 boards. Stojakovic在這場比賽當中得了20分,抓了12個籃板;Jackson得了15分,Jeff Foster也抓了16個籃板。溜馬的戰績來到33勝30負;在比數差距為5分以下時,他們的戰 績是7勝17敗。 Mike Bibby scored 22 points and former Pacer Brad Miller added 19, nine assists and eight rebounds for Kings(33-32), who have gone 15-8 since acquiring Artest to climb into the Western Conference playoff picture. Mike Bibby在這場比賽中得了22分,而前溜馬隊員 Brad Miller則得了19分9助攻以 及八籃板。國王隊戰績來到33勝32敗,自從 Artest加入後,國王隊有15勝8敗的成績, 並搶搭上季後賽列車。 "I think after the first quarter, we were pressing it too hard," Bibby said." We just didn't continue to play the low game. It's a disappointment that we let that big of a lead get away from us." "我想我們在第一節後,比賽節奏進行得太急促了" Bibby說,"我們沒有把節奏放慢 下來。在領先這麼多最後卻輸掉比賽是讓人覺得很嘔的一件事。" http://www.nba.com/games/20060317/SACIND/recap.html?nav=scoreboardhome -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.165.2.236

03/19 22:23, , 1F
在領先這麼多最後卻輸掉比賽是讓人覺得很嘔的一件事
03/19 22:23, 1F

03/20 09:20, , 2F
這場比賽剛好有在現場看..阿泰只要一拿球就被BOO..
03/20 09:20, 2F

03/20 21:49, , 3F
看了Artest這幾場的比賽 很能了解為何他在溜馬時
03/20 21:49, 3F

03/20 21:50, , 4F
進攻會受到限制
03/20 21:50, 4F