[轉錄]〔官網〕Peja期待新職涯.

看板Kings作者 ( )時間18年前 (2006/02/01 09:27), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 PACERS 看板] 作者: hsupohsiang (Faith) 看板: PACERS 標題: 〔官網〕Peja期待新職涯. 時間: Tue Jan 31 18:28:21 2006 BIRD SAYS MOVE MADE FOR LONG-TERM Peja Welcomes Fresh Start BIRD說交易是為了長久的將來 PEJA歡心期待他的新職涯 作者 Conrad Brunner | 時間 Jan. 27, 2006 So, what do two former teammates and close friends talk about when they suddenly become re-united? 口恩,兩位球員,既是隊友又兼好友,在重逢後都談些什麼? "We'll talk about how good-looking he is," said Scot Pollard of former Kings and new Pacers teammate Peja Stojakovic. "He's a very attractive man. He'll be instructing you as to how to look at him, and the different angles of how good he looks on a daily basis. … Nah, he's a great guy. You're going to enjoy talking to him. His English is terrible, as most foreigners' is. They don't know how to speak very good." Scot Pollrd 說:「我們都在誇他有多帥。他很有man力。他會教你該從哪個 角度看他,還有,他可以天天都跟你提起他在不同角度的帥有那些分別。好啦, 這是玩笑話。他是個很棒的好人。你會很喜歡跟他聊天。他的英文很糟,就像很多 外國人一樣。他們商當不懂英文。」 Perhaps not, but Stojakovic came through loud and clear Friday night. Though he had recently re-affirmed his happiness in Sacramento, saying he'd be happy to finish his career with the Kings, he welcomed the Wednesday trade that brought him to the Pacers in exchange for Ron Artest. Stojakovic 的英文可能不夠好,但他在周五晚間可是說得清清楚楚。即使他剛剛 重申過自己在 Sacramento 過得相當開心,甚至希望自己能在國王隊退休,他還 是相當樂意在交易後來到溜馬隊。 "When I heard it was the Pacers I was really happy," he said. "I was actually surprised when the trade didn't go through. After that, I was hoping it will go through and I'm excited to be here. This is a great organization and the team is great. I'm hoping I'm going to fit into the system pretty fast and help this team." 他說到:「當我得知交易對象是溜馬隊時我真的很開心。交易沒有順利完成時,我 其實很驚訝。在交易生變後,我希望一切重回軌道,能來這裡我很興奮。這是支很 棒的球隊,整個球隊上下都很棒。我希望我能很快的融入這個系統,起到作用。」 Though Stojakovic can opt out of his contract and become a free agent after this season, team President Larry Bird said the trade was made with much more than the next 40 games in mind. 雖然 Stojakovic 在本季後可以選擇成為一位自由球員,溜馬隊總裁 Larry Bird 說這樁交易並不是只為了本季接下來的40場比賽而進行。 "We’re thinking long-term, there's no question about that," Bird said. "I've been after this kid for two years and I don't want him to be here two weeks. We're thinking long-term and hopefully he'll be in a Pacer uniform for a long time to come." Bird 說:「我們想得比較遠,這點是毫無疑問的。我已經追著他兩年了,我可沒打算 讓他在這裡待個兩週就走。我們看的是未來,希望他可以一直都是位溜馬隊球員。」 Stojakovic, fatigued from two days of cross-country travel, was not in uniform Friday night against Cleveland. The Pacers thought it best that he take advantage of the opportunity for three days of practice before making his debut in their next game Tuesday in Washington. With Jermaine O'Neal out at least eight weeks with a torn groin muscle, the need for Stojakovic's offensive punch has become even more acute. 上週五剛經歷過跨州飛行而疲憊難耐的 Stojakovic 並沒有穿上球衣出賽對上騎士 隊。溜馬認為好好練習三天,在周二晚對上巫師隊才是上策。Jermaine O'Neal 因傷必須缺賽至少八周的現在, Stojakovic 能帶來的火力更是關鍵。 "Any time your best players go down, it's always a concern," he said. "But I've been watching this team the last two years. They've had players out with injuries and suspensions and they're always able to come out and win games. That tells a lot about this team. I'm just hoping to fit into this team pretty fast. 他說:「不論何時,失去主力球員都是個問題。但是,我已經觀察溜馬隊兩年 了。即使有球員因傷缺賽,即使有球員被禁賽,他們還是有辦法贏球。這可是 具有指標意義的一件事。我只希望儘快融入整個系統。」 "I'm ready to accept a new challenge. This is a fresh start for me and I'm looking forward. This team possesses a lot of good players so it's going to take teamwork to win some games." 他繼續說:「我已經準備好接受新挑戰了。對我來說,這是個全新的開始,而且 我很期待這個開始。這是支有很多好球員的球隊,所以,團隊合作才能贏球。」 Though he brought career averages of 18.5 points, and 46.5 percent shooting into this season, Stojakovic's production slipped to 16.5 points and 40.3 percent shooting in 31 games with the Kings due largely to minor injuries, most recently to his back. Stojakovic said his health is now good and he's looking forward to a strong finish. 雖然本季之前生涯平均得分達18.5分、生涯命中率達46.5%, Stojakovic 在本季31場比賽後的成績卻因為小傷(大多是背傷)下滑到16.5分40.3% 。他說目前他的健康良好,他預期可以有個強勁的起步。 "I was in and out a little bit this year with some of the injuries I had," he said. "I wasn't consistent as I wanted to be. Hopefully, right now, I can stay healthy the rest of the season and be consistent on the floor. I believe that the coaching staff knows my ability and they know how to use me." 他說:「本季我因傷進進出出。我並沒有辦法如願持續有好表現。希望,在這個 moment,我可以保持健康直到季末,也能拿出穩定的表現直到季末。我相 信這裡的教練團知道我的長處,知道怎麼用我。」 Coach Rick Carlisle said Stojakovic will probably have more to learn defensively than offensively, because the Pacers can return many of the plays formerly run for Reggie Miller to the scheme. Rick Carlisle 說比起進攻 Stojakovic 可能在防守上有比較多功課要作,因為 溜馬(在進攻上)可以拿出過去替 Reggie Miller 設計的戰術。 "We run that stuff sometimes but we're going to be doing it more, obviously, when he and Jack (Stephen Jackson) are in there. Now that you don't have Jermaine, it necessitates some adjustments, offensively. We'll do what we need to do. We can't overhaul everything but we can adjust some things, integrate him into what we're doing and integrate our players into how he plays." 他說:「我們還是有在用( Miller 用戰術),但是,很明顯的,現在有了 Peja 跟 Jack ,頻率會更高。沒有了 Jermaine ,進攻手段勢必要調整。我們會看情況 做應對。我們不能把一切打散重來,但是,我們可以進行調整,把 Peja 融入我們 的系統,讓我們的球員熟悉 Peja 的打法。」 And if he has any problems with the transition, he'll have a couple of new teammates who speak his language. 假使 Peja 在新訓過程中有任何問題,他現在有幾位隊友可以幫忙翻譯了。 "(Pollard) used to translate for me back in Sacramento. I think he's going to do that job again because my English is not that good," said Stojakovic. "I know (Sarunas) Jasikevicius, too, from playing overseas. I believe it's going to be a smooth transition for me." Peja 說:「 Pollard 以前在國王隊就常幫我翻譯。我想他可以重操舊業,因為我 英文並不好。我也認識 Jasikevicius,以前在歐洲交手過。我想這段磨合期應該 會相當順利。」 超期待轉播! GO PACERS~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.165.127.97 ※ 編輯: hsupohsiang 來自: 218.165.127.97 (01/31 18:29)

01/31 18:31,
期待三門自走炮火..Peja、小葉、醜臉..還有Freddie的活力
01/31 18:31

01/31 20:56,
go go pacers!!
01/31 20:56

01/31 21:32,
明天溜馬版人氣應該很旺吧,因為來個peja
01/31 21:32

02/01 09:26,
借轉國王版
02/01 09:26