Some Qoutes

看板Kings作者 (go Kings!!)時間20年前 (2004/02/29 02:18), 編輯推噓11(1100)
留言11則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
國王球員過去一些有趣的發言,看到覺得很有趣所以跟大家分享一下 :) (綠色是我的話:p) from: feeltheroar.com http://www.feeltheroar.com/forums/index.php?s= 2003596150d85e8cb281e56d315fe95d&showtopic=73 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris hates Bobby Jax during practice - he is like a gnat. He is everywhere. Webber 在球隊練習時,最討厭 Bobby Jax ─ "因為他就像是煩人的昆蟲, 無所不在。" "Yeah, he's O.K., but I do wish the boy would stop eating from time to time."-- Bobby was asked about his fondness of Bibby in the SI issue. Bobby 談到他對 Bibby的喜愛 ─ "喔,他很好阿,但是我真的希望他可以不要 隨時隨地都在吃東西。" (還是吃指甲 :p) "That's just talk from a guy who likes to talk," Sacramento's Bobby Jackson said. "Nobody cares. You can't listen to everything he (Shaquille O'Neal) says. Even he don't listen to everything he says." Bobby 談俠客 ─ "那只是一個愛耍嘴皮的人說的話,沒人在乎。你不能聽進所 有他說的話,就連他自己有時也不聽。" "I remember this one time we were on the plane and I sat accross from Vlade, and he was watching Remember The Titans. It was the scene where the kid got into the accident, and I looked, and he had tears rolling down his face. I couldn't believe it... he was crying! Vlade was just boohooing off a movie. I laughed so hard. It was funny to me, man, that he's that kind-hearted that a movie got to him. But it wasn't like he had some little tears, he was just bawling out." --Scott Pollard on Vlade Pollard 談老狄 ─ "我記得有一次坐飛機時,老狄坐在我旁邊,他在看 Remember The Titans 這部 電影。有一幕小孩發生了意外,我一邊看著,結果發現老狄臉上滾滿淚珠,我真 不敢相信,他竟然在哭。他竟然因為一部電影而放聲大哭,我不停的笑,因為那 對我來說真是有趣。老狄是個性情中人,即使是一部電影也會讓他如此入戲。而 且那不是隱隱啜泣,他真的是放聲痛哭耶。" "We won and I'm glad he missed."-- Brad Miller on his view of the Shaq fight. "我們贏了而且我很高興他左勾拳失敗" ─ Miller 談到與俠客的打架事件。 "He has had some tough situations to deal with here, but he doesn't overreact;maybe he goes home and hits his head against a tree, but we don't see it." -- Jerry Reynolds on Geoff Petrie Reynolds 談 Petrie ─ "他有過許多艱難的情況,但是他從不太過衝動;或許他都回家然後把自己頭拿去 撞樹,只是我們沒看到而已.......。 " 原來國王全隊上下都有鐵頭功....... -- A lay-up is better than a dunk because ... Bibby: I'm not as young I used to be. How old are you? Bibby: 24. You don't get to say, "I'm not as young as I used to be" at 24. Bibby: These legs got a lot of miles on 'em. It's been 38 minutes-plus since I came in. 上籃比灌籃好一些....因為..... Bibby: 我不再年輕了。 請問你現在幾歲? Bibby: 二十四。 不會有人在二十四歲的時候說"我不再年輕了" 這種話吧?! Bibby: 可是我的腳已經行了萬里路了阿。我每場都要打超過三十八分鐘... -- "I like when we win a game because if we do, I got out and party, but if we lose, I go home and be sad" - Peja "我喜歡贏球,因為如果贏了,我就可以出門去參加派對,如果輸了,那我就只好 回家,默默難過。" ─ Peja "I can't cook. Nothing. Can't do it," he said. "I tried this year in training camp. I tried to make eggs. It didn't work. I threw them away. My mom cooks for me." --Peja Stojakovic when asked what he was making for Thanksgiving. Peja被問到感恩節時他煮了什麼 ─ "我對煮飯一竅不通。我今年在訓練營的時候有嘗試過,我試著打個蛋,結果失敗啦, 搞的蛋蛋亂飛 (沒有啦,應該是把蛋丟掉:p)。我媽會幫我煮。" "I will get a technical. For excessive hanging on the rim. Definitely." -Chris Webber on what is going to happen when he dunks the ball for the first time since getting surgery. 被問到復出後的第一個灌籃會如何,Webber 回答 ─ "我想我會得到一個技術犯規吧。因為我會掛在籃框上不肯下來,真的。" "If anyone knows Peja, hes the funniest guy on the face of this earth," -C-Webb Webber ─ "如果你們認識的話,就會知道他是全地球最有趣的人了。" "That's bad. Normally, I can run up and down the floor two or three times before they get down it once. Now I'm slow."---Gerald Wallace on his left knee causing him to run slower than Vlade & Brad Wallace 談到他左膝的傷勢 ─ "這真是糟透了。平常老狄跟大米勒球場來回還跑不到一次,我就可以來回跑兩三 次耶,不過現在我好慢。" "It was something that was stupid that probably shouldn't have happened, I have children, and that's not the type of thing that I'm trying to portray, but there are times and places where you have to stand up for yourself, and I felt that was one of them." - Doug on the fight w/ Fox Christie 談到與 Fox 的打架衝突 ─ "那是件蠢事,或許根本不應該發生的。我有小孩子,那不是我希望讓他們有樣學 樣的事,但是在某些時空底下,你必須挺身而出,而我覺得那就是其中之一。" "Rick didn't just go too far. He went overseas and back" -Divac on the fight 老狄談到這件衝突 ─ "狐狸先生不只是過分而已,他根本就是繞了地球一圈再回來了。" (pistonJW: 後面一句意指 Fox 被趕出場後還意圖去球員休息室找 Christie 算帳的 動作。) "When he makes a big play, he's got to make a mean face or stare in the crowd or something. I'm going to teach him how to celebrate. That must be how it is when you grow up in Indiana."-Mike Bibby on changing Brad Miller's half goofy, half-crazed laugh/smirk/smile celebration after big plays. Bibby 談到大米勒笨笨瘋瘋的慶祝方式 ─ "當他完成一次重要的進攻,他會做個醜醜的表情然後瞪向觀眾。我要教他怎麼樣慶 祝這種時刻,一定是印第安那把他搞成這樣。" "A dumb and big player, Not dominant. For a guy 35 and so lazy, he moved like he was a young guy."--Bobby Jackson(in jest folks) Bobby 談到老狄 ─ "一個過氣的大個兒,沒有支配能力。對一個三十五歲而且又這麼懶惰的人來說, 嗯好吧,他表現的像個年輕人。" "No more balls for Bobby."-Vlade's answer to Bobby's quote "不要再傳球給小兔子了",老狄回應。 "People have been saying for years that he's slow as a turtle, you name it. But he can still get to the basket."-Brad Miller "人們近年來總是說他慢的像隻烏龜,真的沒錯阿。但他還是能夠上籃取分。" ─ 大米勒談老狄 "Oh, he's so good about lulling guys asleep and then beating 'em to the basket." "He's been doing it for years."-Anthony Peeler "喔,他非常擅長於使防守員昏昏欲睡,然後突破防守上籃取分。他這招已經行 之有年了。" ─ Peeler談老狄 "It was on tape two years ago when I saw film of the (Los Angeles) Lakers and Chicago (in the 1991 NBA Finals)"-Peja(jokingly) about the last time he saw Vlade play this well "那是兩年前的時候,我在錄影上看到湖人與公牛的比賽(1991 NBA冠軍賽)" ─ Peja 談到他上一次看到老狄打的那麼出色。 "They were much more excited to do that than to practice. I wish they talked like that with each other on defense."-Rick Adelman on the guys saying Happy New Year in Serbian. Adelman 談到球員們用南斯拉夫話說新年快樂 ─ "跟練習比起來,他們顯然比較喜歡做這件事。我希望他們防守時也能勤於溝通,就像 學說吉祥話那樣熱衷。" "How they could leave Peja open is beyond me!" -Bobby Jackson on Seattle's defense of Peja(who made 6 of 10 from 3pt's) Bobby 談到超音速對 Peja 的防守 ─ "我真搞不懂他們怎麼會放空檔給 Peja。" (pistonJW: "beyond me" 的意思是 "超過我的理解範圍"。例如你不知道某件事 的來龍去脈,你可以說: "It's beyond me.") "If I was the opposing team, I would just let him shoot because he misses when he is open. However, when there is a guy in his face, he makes the hardest shots ever. All teams can try and do to stop him is grab him" - Darius Songaila about Peja. Songaila 談 Peja ─ "如果我跟他是對手的話,我就會放給他投,因為他有空檔時都投不進。但是呢, 當有防守者死黏著他時,他會投進所有難度最高的球,唯一阻擋他的辦法就是把 他抓住。" "Oh, you mean, 'The Mouth Assassin,' " said Kings guard Mike Bibby when asked about Peeler. "I gave him that name because he kills people with his mouth. He likes the name, too. But nobody talks more than Anthony Peeler." "喔,你說那個,嘴上殺手阿。我給他那個綽號因為他用嘴巴殺人阿,他也喜歡 那個綽號。沒有人比 Anthony Peeler 更厚話了。" ─ Bibby "No vegetables," Bibby says. "If I get a hamburger,it better not have tomatoes or anything on it.No lettuce. No onions. I am pretty picky about this." "不要蔬菜。如果我有一個漢堡,那麼裡面最好不要有番茄或者其他任何蔬菜。 不要萵苣,不要洋蔥,我對這個可是很挑剔的喔。" ─ Bibby "I thought soccer was my future, but then,I got too big. When I was 13, they told me I was too tall for soccer and kicked me off the field. Not really, but I just wasn't good anymore." --Peja on Soccer "我以為足球會是我的未來,但是呢,逐漸的我長的太大隻了。當我十三歲的時候, 他們跟我說對於一個足球員來說我太高了,然後就把我踢出球場。沒有啦,只是我 不再踢的好罷了。" ─ Peja 談足球 "with that score he (mike) should just stick to basketball" Divac on Bibby's bowling "那個分數,嗯,他還是好好打他的籃球好了....." ─ 老狄談到畢比打保齡球。 -- "Look at that, checks and stripes."-Bobby Jackson after looking at Peja's clothes. Bobby 看完 Peja 的穿著後說:"看看那是什麼鬼格子衣服"。 "You Americans!" "Go back to your baggy clothes and Sean John jeans. You know nothing about fashion."- Peja's answer to Bobby Peja 不甘示弱的回應:"你們這些美國佬,滾回去穿那些布袋衣和約翰信安牛 仔褲吧,你根本不懂得什麼叫做時尚 "。 "He's an American citizen!" "He's gone. He hasn't been to Europe in 10 years!" -Peja after Vlade coincidentally comes in wearing an untucked shirt with Sean John Jeans 這時,老狄剛好走了進來.......穿著平襯衫和.....約翰信安牛仔褲....... Peja:"他現在是美國公民啊.....他已經....十年沒去過歐洲了......!! " "Silly American," Stojakovic says. "Someday you'll learn. Someday you'll understand fashion." - to bobby jackson (again..) "你們這些笨蛋美國人,總有一天你們會知道,總有一天你們會明瞭什麼叫做流行 時尚!!!!"...... Peja 餘音繚繞....... (pistonJW: "baggy clothes" 是指那種非常寬大的 T 恤或上衣,在九零年代非裔 美人文化成為美國主流之後,目前可以說是饒舌歌手或非裔美人的基本穿著。 "Sean John" 是饒舌歌手 Puff Daddy 在 1998 年來成立的服飾品牌 ,如今不只已經打入非裔美人文化,更成為美國最流行的衣著品牌之一。 Official Website: http://www.seanjohn.com/sj6/ ) -- Allen Iverson was contemplating all this Shaq-Kobe-Phil stuff that was a favorite topic of All-Star weekend. Sacramento's Peja Stojakovic, for one, didn't think much of it because of the "cow town," in Phil Jackson's words , he plays in. 小艾一直在關注明星賽的火熱話題,也就是 Shaq-Kobe-Phil三人之間的事情。 但是 Peja 不太在乎,因為就像 Phil Jackson 所說的阿,沙加緬度是個養牛的地方... "We don't always get the newspapers. It depends whether the train stops that day," Stojakovic offered. "So we don't always know what's going on." "我們不是每天都有報紙可看阿,火車有停才有報紙送來。所以我們不太清楚發生了 什麼事耶......" ─ Peja -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.184.47 ※ 編輯: squinting 來自: 218.167.184.47 (02/28 18:23)

推218.165.161.151 02/28, , 1F
好好玩喔 呵呵
推218.165.161.151 02/28, 1F

推 218.160.39.207 02/28, , 2F
這種相互吐槽,要不是感情太差就是感情太好
推 218.160.39.207 02/28, 2F

推 61.217.167.238 02/28, , 3F
他們絕對是感情太好的:)
推 61.217.167.238 02/28, 3F

推140.127.179.242 02/28, , 4F
哈哈,感情實在太好了,難怪打得出那種球風
推140.127.179.242 02/28, 4F