Re: [情報] Jermaine出書訪問談到MJ

看板KingofPop作者 (oldtrafford)時間12年前 (2011/09/16 01:15), 編輯推噓16(1601)
留言17則, 16人參與, 最新討論串15/18 (看更多)
Chapter 18 - Love, Chess and Destiny Paths passing with Lisa Marie for a long time. 1974 first time Jacksons met Elvis. Lisa Marie attended J5 concert and was a fan. 1992 Brett Livingstone Strong bring Michael and Lisa together at dinner. Friendship forms. Phonecalls between them begin. 跟LMP淵遠流長 74年J5有見過貓王 LMP當時有來看演唱會 92年那個號稱MJ把畫都送他的 那位先生 介紹了MJ和LMP認識 建立友情 開始打電話 "she impressed him with her no-nonsense, straightforward, hard advice. With so many voices around him, she was a refreshing sounding-board. She took no bullshit, and when she saw it around him, she made her feelings about certain people very clear. That kind of frankness always made my brother chuckle. There were no show-business airs and graces, and she was feminine, fine-looking and strong. I’d say the attraction was obvious." MJ對LMP印象深刻 因為很直接的給他建議 MJ身邊總有各種不同聲音 而LMP總給他清醒的 建議 不聽垃圾話 當他看到MJ身邊有某些糟糕人 她總是會明白表示出來 LMP的這些舉動 總是讓MJ偷笑 而且LMP很女性化 長的也漂亮 而且堅強 說很明顯MJ受他吸引 Quiet wedding. No one from the family knew. After the ceremony Michael calls Katherine and tells her that he's married. Katherine's sounded like a black girl bit here. Jermaine only saw rare glimpses of Michael's marriage. Jermaine says they weren't "faking it" as media claims. They always wanted to be together. Janet and Rebbie hang with Lisa Marie and told that she was madly in love. Now Michael has Lisa Marie in his life, Jermaine stops trying to communicate with him because he knew Michael was okay. 偷偷結婚 J家沒人知道 只有後來MJ打電話給J媽說自己結婚了 提到KJ說LMP聽起來像黑人 女孩 JJ只看過MJ婚禮片段 說他們不是像媒體說的在演戲 說他們兩個老是想在一起 珍娜和Rebbie會跟LMP相處 說LMP瘋狂愛著MJ MJ有了LMP後 JJ不再連絡MJ 因為知道老弟 很好 ATV deal, merger with Sony. "With the help of attorney John Branca, he had out-maneuvered Hollywood to guarantee his future." 講到John Branca促成了ATV和SONY合併 Friction in Michael's marriage. Phonecalls between Janet, Rebbie, Katherine. Jermaine doesn't know the details. Problems : Michael working, being away, being an absent husband and Lisa Marie not wanting it. Michael looking after Joe's brother's grandkids - not emotionally there for Lisa. Scientology. Michael feeling Lisa is trying to tie him down, not allowing his creative process. Lisa not giving him kids. He became convinced that she broke a pact they made. Michael shuts down. Lisa ran out of patience files for divorce. 提到MJ婚姻的片段 珍娜 Rebbie和J媽會打電話 JJ不知詳情 講到MJ一直在工作 常不在家 LMP不想要老是消失的老公 MJ照顧老喬兄弟的孫子 沒有精神上支持LMP 講到科學教 MJ覺得LMP要把他抓緊緊 不讓他自由創作 LMP不願生小孩 覺得LMP打破了當初的約定 MJ拒絕LMP LMP就跑去訴請離婚了 "The saddest thing about this whole break down is that there was genuine love and friendship between them, but all that got eclipsed and scarred within some power-struggle. At the end of the day, it came down to two people with different temperaments and different outlooks, but I had always wished for a compromise that never happened." JJ說最悲哀的事情 是他們真的相愛 和有友情 但最後一切都消逝 最後兩個人有不同的 要的東西不同 但我一直希望一切沒發生 Lisa tries to see if there's any way back. Michel build high walls. LMP想要回頭 但是MJ築起了高牆 Neverland logo , dreamworks logo. Michael believed he would be part of Dreamworks while it was set up. Jermaine doesn't know why Michael wasn't a part of Dreamworks. Voodoo spell story. 說到夢幻莊園的標誌和夢工廠的 MJ以為他會是夢工廠的一員 在夢工廠剛開始成立時 JJ說他不知道為什麼最後MJ沒有參與到夢工廠 講到巫毒的故事 (不知啥故事) Debbie "when a motherly blonde admirer offered to bear him children, it was “an offer from God” that he wasn’t going to ignore." 說當DR提出要生MJ的小孩 MJ認為是上帝的旨意無法忽視 "Debbie Rowe was not a stranger to Michael. She was the nurse at the Beverly Hills clinic of his dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, who treated his vitiligo. Because of the intimacy of his treatment, Michael knew her to be trustworthy and discreet. When I heard Debbie was a nurse, I knew she would be soft, gentle and spoiling; someone who knew how to catch flies with sugar, not vinegar. Someone who was happy to roll along with Michael’s wishes. This was a chance for him to have children entirely on his terms: with 100 percent custody and a mother prepared to waive her parental rights. Looking back, and understanding how important fatherhood was to him, I don’t see what other choice he had when there was a volunteer willing to make his dream come true at a time when he was standing in the rubble of his marriage in an already-isolated world, not knowing when—or if—his next ideal “mate” would come along. Besides, it was a practical procedure rooted in love— Michael’s love for children. I viewed this arrangement as a blessing because of the devotion these young souls would be born into." 說DR認識MJ 在Arnold Klein那當護士 治療MJ的白斑症 MJ很信任DR 說是個會完成MJ心願 的人 對MJ來說是個機會 因為DR會放棄家長的權利 MJ會完全擁有他的孩子 當回想當爸爸 對MJ有多重要 在他婚姻一團亂 覺得身處孤單的世界而有人給他機會自願讓他的夢想成真 不知道他下一個理想的對象何時才會出現 而且最重要的是MJ愛孩子 JJ覺得MJ和DR的安排 是個上帝的祝福 Grace became nanny. Media question his paternity. Veils idea was Debbie's against kidnapping. Michael maintained it in the future for privacy. Grace當了保姆 媒體懷疑MJ到底是不是老爸 孩子們帶面紗是因為DR擔心被綁架 MJ在日後一直保持是為了隱私 "Why anyone thought my brother was incapable of fathering his own children was beyond me, as was the idea he’d use a donor when it was his personal legacy that mattered to him. I think it’s fair to say that Debbie had a dominant gene (Prince had white-blond hair when he was born) but when I look into that kid’s eyes or catch his profile from the side, his similarity to Michael as a boy is obvious. But, to nail the myth once and for all, Michael has passed on his vitiligo to Prince. My brother’s paternity is irrefutable when Prince removes his shirt. What really matters, though, is that my niece and nephews know without a shadow of doubt that Michael was their biological father and they were born out of love." JJ說 大家認為我弟弟不會是他孩子們的父親實在讓人不解 當他這麼想要自己的孩子大家 卻認為他會去找捐精的人? 我想DR有比較顯著的基因 王子剛出生時是金髮 但是當我看了 他的眼睛 他跟MJ小時候是非常相似的 最明顯的是MJ遺傳了他的白斑症給了王子 當王子 把他的衣服脫了 很明顯我弟就是他的爸爸 最重要的是 我的姪子姪女知道MJ就是他們的 生父 而且他們是因為愛而誕生 Plastic surgery. Jermaine doesn't know the extent but obviously his looks changed. Jermaine thinks it was due to body dysmorphia. Jermaine blames the doctors that enabled Michel to go too far. He couldn't talk with Michael and say stop you are handsome because it was a sensitive subject. "The saddest thing was that Michael was never happy with his final look." 講到整形手術 JJ不知道到底確切情況 但說MJ的樣子的確變了 JJ說他覺得是因為對身體厭 惡不認同的心理問題 JJ責怪醫生讓MJ弄的太過了 他無法去跟MJ講說別再繼續了 你很帥 因為對MJ來說是個很敏感的話題 最悲哀的是MJ從來對自己的樣子不滿意 India visit. Nelson Mandela. Charlie Chaplin's house."“Let’s Go To Mumbai City,” song Jermaine did. to be continued sorry I was too tired last night to read. 4 more chapter. Next chapter is about 2001 麻煩有看請給推 還是大家不想看Jermaine洗版了 那我就不再貼過來 -- 在一個充滿仇恨的世界 我們仍須勇於希望 在一個充滿憤怒的世界 我們仍須勇於安慰 在一個充滿絕望的世界 我們仍須勇於夢想 在一個充滿猜忌的世界 我們仍須勇於相信 ---------------by 麥克傑克森 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.85.56.85 ※ 編輯: oldtrafford 來自: 130.85.56.85 (09/16 01:16)

09/16 01:28, , 1F
推 每一篇都有看完 感謝翻譯 辛苦了 :)
09/16 01:28, 1F

09/16 08:59, , 2F
恩 都有看
09/16 08:59, 2F

09/16 09:44, , 3F
推推推
09/16 09:44, 3F

09/16 10:43, , 4F
推 感謝翻譯與分享
09/16 10:43, 4F