一些未發行的歌曲

看板KingofPop作者 (我是突厥大肚魚^^)時間22年前 (2002/04/15 12:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
INVINCIBLE What more can I give Seeing Voices (with Sidney Fine, Featuring Ray Charles' Choir ) I Have This Dream (with Carole Sager, David Foster)song) Do You Want Me (with Sisqo (Dru Hill)) She Was Lovin' Me (Mark C. Rooney) Fall Again (with Walter Afanasieff) Angel DANGEROUS Planet Earth原來這是一首歌 歌詞本裡有,可是沒歌曲 Fever Deep in the night Man in black (真想不到哩) 2 Much Monkey Business Askrhett Earth song (*later released in History)也沒想到是這時期寫的 - If You Don't Love Me (Kind of rock song from the 50s. Great guitar and vocals by Mike, fun uptempo song) Verdict Bubble Girls for another love If you don't love me Fall all time For All Time Superfly sister 也沒想到是這時期寫的,botdf這張根本是mj拿來撈錢用的 根本沒用心在作嘛 TDCAU (*later released in History) Trust about youth What About Us Bumper Snippet (Kid) Work That Body Serious effect She got it BAD Bumper Snippet Streetwalker Fly away Je ne veux pas la fin de nous (French version of the song I just can't stop loving you) THRILLER Got the Hots Hot Street Nightline Troubles Circus Girl Someone in the dark OFF THE WALL Sunset driver 原文 http://pub4.ezboard.com/fmjnewsinternational45218michaeljackson.showMessage?topicID=11790.topic -- INVINCIBLE ■ ■ M I C H A E L -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.161.127
文章代碼(AID): #ykb8P00 (KingofPop)