[歌詞] INTERACTIONAL(愛貝克思中譯)

看板KinKi-Kids作者 (嗶嗶鳥嗶嗶)時間8年前 (2015/08/07 22:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌名:INTERACTIONAL 作詞:Yuhki Shirai & Mika Arata 作曲:Ben Adams & Stefan Olsson & Fred Johansson & Ingemar Aberg It's interactional 讓我聽見你羞恥的聲音 探詢般遊動的指尖 不經意地 不焦急地 Slowly The sweet addiction 像是甜美地融化般 Melty like honey 一匙的秘密 You are the only 不需要其他人 交疊的手心 確實地 (Don't you ever wake me from this dream) 尋求著唯一的愛 Let me show you the secret clue Do... Do you want to see me baby You... Do you want to touch me baby Want... Do you want to love me baby 無論擁抱幾次 都不足夠 Missed you so much... Oh... It's interactional If... If you want to see me baby You... If you want to touch me baby Want... If you want to love me baby 在身邊的話 就想知道更多 Secrets of you... Oh... It's interactional Been waiting so long 等不及了 The precious evening 特別的時間 The moment with you 深刻感受Feeling 來吧 繼續看夢的延續 (Don't you ever wake me from this dream) 已經明白享受的方式 Let me show you the secret clue If... If we are far away to... We... If we are not aloud to... Are... If we can't see each other 其實無論何時 都想見你 Never wanna let you go It's interactional I... Every time I see you baby Love... Every time I touch you baby You... Every time I hold you baby 分別的時候 一定很傷感 Always hard to let you go It's interactional Tonight's the only... the only chance to... Tonight's the only... the only chance to... 竄升的愛 (Don't you ever wake me from this dream) 會要得比現在更多 所以 Let me show you the secret clue Do... Do you want to see me baby You... Do you want to touch me baby Want... Do you want to love me baby 無論擁抱幾次 都不足夠 Missed you so much... Oh... It's interactional If... If you want to see me baby You... If you want to touch me baby Want... If you want to love me baby 在身邊的話 就想知道更多Stories of you... Oh... It's interactional (Let me show you the secret clue) If... If we are far away to... We... If we are not aloud to... Are... If we can't see each other 其實無論何時 都想見你Never wanna let you go It's interactional I... Every time I see you baby Love... Every time I touch you baby You... Every time I hold you baby 分別的時候 一定很傷感Always hard to let you go It's interactional -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.162.182.174 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KinKi-Kids/M.1438958314.A.027.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LnCBg0d (KinKi-Kids)