[歌詞] Night Wanderer(愛貝克思中譯)

看板KinKi-Kids作者 (嗶嗶鳥嗶嗶)時間8年前 (2015/08/07 22:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌名:Night Wanderer(愛貝克思中譯) 作詞:Yuhki Shirai・Mika Arata 作曲:Alexander Komlew & Caroline von Brunken & Jussi Nikula Moon... hiding in the darkness I will lead you... Night Wanderer 只留下未曾醒來的夢 妳脆弱的愛在哭泣 尋求著缺少的碎片 Wandering round and round all night 向著什麼都看不見的虛無天空 伸出手的你好令人憐愛 彷彿就要消失一般的背影 我輕輕的溫柔擁抱 Now, Take my hand and come on with me 沒有色彩的世界 與妳一同走過 Nothing can interfere us I will be your Navigator The future seems so dark and fearful 即使在不確定的未來 我也會在妳身邊 Nothing to be afraid of You're my little Night Wanderer Wander... Wander... Night Wanderer You're my little Night Wanderer Wander... Wander... Night Wanderer You're my little Night Wanderer 假如不安與不滿 將完全覆蓋妳的心 此刻我將用這雙手拂去一切 成為指引妳的光芒 I'll lead you to the destination 向著黑暗彼端 與妳兩人 There must be light ahead So, I will be your Navigator I'll never lose you in the darkness 持續照亮的愛 不會錯過 Trust me and trust my love So, I will be your Navigator When the moon is gone No lights at all So lost in the dark Hold on to me tight Don't you worry babe... Come on with me, babe 朝向光明 Now, Take my hand and come on with me 沒有色彩的世界 與妳一同走過 Nothing can interfere us I will be your Navigator The future seems so dark and fearful 即使在不確定的未來 我也會在妳身邊 Nothing to be afraid of You're my little Night Wanderer I'll never lose you in the darkness 持續照亮的愛 不會錯過 Trust me and trust my love So, I will be your Navigator Wander... Wander... Night Wanderer You're my little... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.162.182.174 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KinKi-Kids/M.1438957937.A.4D2.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LnC5nJI (KinKi-Kids)