[歌詞] The mAsque(愛貝克思中譯)

看板KinKi-Kids作者 (嗶嗶鳥嗶嗶)時間8年前 (2015/08/07 22:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌名:The mAsque 作詞:Nao Tanaka 作曲:Nao Tanaka writing a symphony 為妳吟詠的story writing a symphony if you want 用為妳而織的小調拉開序幕 late at night 不是任何人的masquerade let me shout 在Mask裡的aria 月夜裡的 幻影 炫目奪人的carnival 如螺旋一般靠近 逐漸靠近 symphony rely on the Mask can you feel the love there's nothing there where is the Mask? rely on the Mask can you feel the love deep down I know give me the Mask rely on the Mask dancing all through the night 隱藏著容顏的shall we dance dancing all through the night if you want 假面是素顏無法卸下的syndrome late at night 不是任何人的masquerade love is blind 在Vail裡的aria 假面所編織出的 光與影的contrast 是為了隱藏這顆心 卻反而想要另一顆心paradox rely on the Mask can you feel the love there's nothing there where is the Mask? rely on the Mask can you feel the love deep down I know give me the Mask rely on the Mask 月夜裡的 幻影 炫目奪人的carnival 永無止盡 將自己交給終幕 rely on the Mask can you feel the love there's nothing there where is the Mask? rely on the Mask can you feel the love deep down I know give me the Mask rely on the Mask -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.162.182.174 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KinKi-Kids/M.1438957779.A.838.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LnC3JWu (KinKi-Kids)