[閒聊] NHK-FM「yupara」20200727 摘譯

看板Keyakizaka46作者 (r.o.c.)時間3年前 (2020/07/28 05:10), 3年前編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 3人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
來源:https://reurl.cc/1xyKR9 Credit: toomuchidea yuupara NHK-FM「ゆうがたパラダイス」 20200727 ten x karin 山﨑天 x 藤吉夏鈴 it's still remote so they will appear one after another karin first 仍然是遠端收錄,她們將依序出現 夏鈴先出場 karin spend her stay at home time by watching movies. like Ajin. she could watch 4 movies in one day all the while snacking on tsukune 夏鈴在居家期間看電影(如:《亞人》)打發時間,她一天可以看4部電影,同時配雞 肉丸串燒當零食吃 she likes action movie kanada said that perhaps one day she will appear as an action movie protagonist one day, with tsukune as her fav food 她喜歡動作片 金田說也有一天她會擔任某動作片主角,連同她最愛的雞肉丸串燒 live online she already felt nervous from the moment the shutter at the beginning is opening KEYAKIZAKA46 Live Online, but with YOU 一開始鐵捲門要升起的時候她就已感到緊張 before garasu there was a jacket performance. karin expected that she will make a mistake when wearing it in one turn, but thankfully she nailed it 〈打破玻璃〉前有個夾克相關畫面,夏鈴預期轉一下夾克再穿上的部分她會出錯,但還好 她成功了 name change karin says that the reason she accepted the decision was because when online live happening, as they wait for the shutter to open, she thought of wanting to make and left bigger things with these members, so she thought that she want to positively work hard 改名之事 夏鈴說她接受這個決定的原因是因為在Live Online中,當她們等待鐵捲門升起時,她萌 生想與成員們共同創造並留下更大的事物的念頭,因此覺得想要積極努力工作 (sobs) (啜泣) she participated hiraishin for the first time in online live, and participating in it makes her love the song even more Live Online是她第一次參演〈避雷針〉,參與表演使他更愛這首歌 Rok19 1. it was the first stage she performed with aoi. she's very kind, so much that it doesn't feel like it was their first stage together 2. opening where they are like sailors who are cleaning the ship. she had fun doing it 欅共2019 1.是她初次和葵共演的舞台,她(葵)非常親切,以至於感覺不出來這是她們第一次共演 2.她對開場大家像水手打掃船的部分感到樂在其中 since 2ki still have little experience in HS, karin still doesn't feel used to it, but she make sure to hold fans' hands with both hands tightly 由於二期生們還沒有太多握手會的經驗,夏鈴仍無法感到自在,但她有確保一定有用雙手 好好的握緊粉絲的手 song that karin would like to join the perf is kimi ga inai 夏鈴想參演的歌曲是〈你不在〉 Q how can i make my cheek soft like you? K try eating some pudding Q why? what's the reason? K i don't know Q:怎麼讓我的臉頰變得和妳一樣軟Q? 夏鈴:試著吃點布丁 Q:為什麼?理由是? 夏鈴:不知道 karin think riko is the member who have a unique personality lol 夏鈴覺得璃子是個性最獨特的成員 (笑 if you can switch one place with member for one day, who would it be? sugai-san. she's good at horse riding, so she'd like to try doing it 如果可以和成員交換一天,妳會選誰? 菅井桑,她擅長騎馬,所以她(夏鈴)想嘗試看看 in online live, other than hiraishin, she also get to perf kaze fuka and nobody for the the first time Live Online除了〈避雷針〉,〈就算風吹〉跟〈nobody〉也都是首次參與 she'd like to try doing some fighting scene!? 她想嘗試些武打動作!? karin does exercise to keep her body fit, like running for 3km, doing planking for 46 sec 夏鈴有做像是慢跑3公里、棒式46秒等運動維持健康 risa's bday, what do you think of risa? 今天是理佐的生日,妳覺得她人如何? karin said that she have the image of a teaser, doing pranking. when doing recording keyakake t other day, risa kneed her from behind (idk i can't describe this) but karin already bend her knees, so risa failed. karin says "yay!" and risa quietly left lol 夏鈴說理佐有嘲笑、捉弄他人的形象,前幾天錄欅寫時,理佐從後面頂她的膝蓋(如下圖) https://imgur.com/CqLJkVJ
但夏鈴已彎曲膝蓋,所以理佐失敗了 夏鈴表示「耶!」,然後理佐悄悄離去(笑 karin: i think that you have a lot of thinking, but we will work hard so that you will feel like wanting to support us 夏鈴:我覺得大家有很多想法,但我們會繼續努力,讓你們想要繼續支持我們 darekane has become the song that she likes the most. when talking with the others, they also like it, and it grows her love for it as well 〈誰鐘〉已變成她最喜歡的歌,當和其他人談到時,他們也表示喜歡,這讓她更加喜愛 karin was talking about it feel odd to hear her own voice in the song, but before they could continue the topic the muchaburi bell rings so they ended up doing a random skit about a takoyaki place 夏鈴談到在歌曲中聽到自己的聲音感覺很奇怪 但在他們繼續談話前,鐘聲響起,因此他們趕緊用某章魚燒地點進行收尾 np: full dare kane oten! 山﨑天! stay at home ten spent her time watching drama and movies, drawing 居家期間 天看了戲劇、電影,還有畫畫 studio staff showed kanada ten's drawings from mobame, he think it's really good and way exceed his expectations 工作人員展示天傳到官方訊息平台的作品給金田,他覺得畫得很好,遠超過他的預期 "keyakizaka46's banksy" lol 「欅坂46的塗鴉藝術家」 (笑 online live she was nervous about it. she said she easily gets nervous everyday she practices to keep her body fit. she dislike running outside, because she doesn't want to get sunburn ten doesn't know about nijika's vinegar accident ten says that after the performance, she put the paint on her nose. she had fun... but it was difficult to remove and they panics lmao KEYAKIZAKA46 Live Online, but with YOU 她對此很緊張,她說她是容易緊張的人 她每天練習以保持健康,她不喜歡在戶外跑步,因為不想曬傷 天不知道虹花關於醋的意外事件 天說表演結束後,她在鼻子上點了油漆,覺得很好玩... 但很難清除,結果她們慌了 (大笑 renaming she didn't know that they will end up getting renamed, but she has been feeling of wanting to create something new. she already feel determined and looking forward, but she and other members also thought about what the fans felt about it 改名之事 之前她並不知道最後會是團體改名,但她一直有想要創造新事物的想法 她已有決心並展望未來,但她和其他成員們也考慮到粉絲的感受 what left the most impression for her was garasu she didn't participate in the song, so she was watching it objectively. and she thought that it's amazing, especially the production at the end when the paint over keyaki name, closing the shutter, and wiping the board 〈打破玻璃〉令她印象最深刻 她沒有參演這首歌,因此在旁觀看,她覺得表演很精彩 特別是最後將漆潑到欅名、關下鐵捲門以及擦黑板等段落的呈現 someone in the tag mentioned this interview from ten... LRT Ten quotes from the newly released BUBKA "Because I treasure the Keyaki that have existed so far, I want to cre ate something completely new" "If the present Keyaki is 'a cracked glass', then instead of handling it delicately, I want to move with enough momentum to break it" 有人提及天之前在BUBKA雜誌(May 2020)訪談中說到 「因為我珍惜欅坂一直以來的存在,所以想開創嶄新的事物」 「如果現在的欅坂是破裂的玻璃,與其小心翼翼地維護,我反而想奮力前進擊破它 ten wished that she could've played with more water in rok, she also mentioned having fun with members, it feel like a summer vacation 天希望當時能在欅共玩更多的水就好了,她還提到與成員同樂的感覺好像暑假 ten morning call in kansai dialect in the cutest voice "good morning... do your best today too, okay? yadaaa- i don't know what next!" 天用可愛的聲音還有關西方言說morning call 「早安...今天也要努力喔,好嗎? 討厭~不知道接下來要說什麼!」 super duper rare ten 超級稀稀奇的天 ten is very shy, but she does her best to look at the fans' in the eyes although she feel nervous about it 天非常害羞,但她會努力看著粉絲的眼睛,雖然對此感到不自在 ten think snake is cute, in particular their eyes 天覺得蛇很可愛,特別是眼睛 10 years ago, she's only 4 years old, all she does was eating and sleeping 10年前,她只有4歲的時候都在吃飯跟睡覺 ten talks about the atmosphere of supporting each other before the performance to calm each other down. kanna says that ten would be doing it too to new 2kisei, her juniors, and ten corrected him saying that they are her genmates 天談到表演前彼此互相打氣以幫對方冷靜的氣氛 金田說她也會對她的後輩-新二期生們做一樣的事 天糾正他說她們是同期的 ten: we will be renaming but... but i think that it's the decision taken because we cherish keyakizaka46, so i hope that you can come with us 天:我們即將改名...但我覺得這個決定是基於我們珍惜欅坂46,因此希望大家能與我們 一起前進 otona in online live ten says that while she is indeed young, it's not a matter of age. she felt nervous about it, but the other members supported her greatly, and once gain she thought about how important their presence as Live Online的〈大人不願相信我〉 天說她雖然年紀小,但這與年齡無關 她對此(擔任center)感到忐忑,但其他成員大力支持她 她再次體會她們的存在是多麼的重要 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三手資訊,表達不周之處請見諒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 73.154.122.133 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Keyakizaka46/M.1595884206.A.EF4.html

07/28 14:25, 3年前 , 1F
未來沒櫸共(淚)不過天天那句的英文是過去想做未做8
07/28 14:25, 1F

07/28 14:25, 3年前 , 2F
could have played 那裡
07/28 14:25, 2F
謝謝提醒,已修正

07/28 14:29, 3年前 , 3F
天:打破玻璃的擦黑板很精彩(笑了
07/28 14:29, 3F

07/28 16:34, 3年前 , 4F
感覺這回很有趣啊 晚點來聽
07/28 16:34, 4F

07/28 17:30, 3年前 , 5F
謝翻譯
07/28 17:30, 5F
※ 編輯: iceberg12 (73.154.122.133 美國), 07/28/2020 22:20:07 ※ 編輯: iceberg12 (73.154.122.133 美國), 07/28/2020 22:33:58
文章代碼(AID): #1V7qAkxq (Keyakizaka46)