[Blog] 大沼晶保 20200720

看板Keyakizaka46作者 (r.o.c.)時間3年前 (2020/07/21 04:49), 3年前編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
BLOG:https://reurl.cc/201akv 來源:https://reurl.cc/vDYEjL Credit: toomuchidea どうかこれからも From now on too (Onuma Akiho) 也從現在開始 July 20, 2020 見に來てくださりありがとうございます // Thank you for coming to read this blog       靜岡県出身20歳大沼晶保です。// I'm Onuma Akiho, 20 years old from Shizuoka   謝謝你閱讀我的部落格 我是靜岡縣出身,20歳的大沼晶保         最後まで読んで頂けたらうれしいです // I'd be happy if you could read it until the end 若能看到最後我會很開心        「KEYAKIZAKA46 Live Online,but with YOU!」// Thank you for those of you who watched 見てくださった皆様ありがとうございました!! // our online live 謝謝觀看線上LIVE「KEYAKIZAKA46 Live Online, but with YOU 」的大家      欅坂46の一員として初めてのライブ。// This is my first live performance as a member of Keyakizaka46   たくさんの方々に支えて頂きました。// I was supported by a great many people ありがとうございました!! // Thank you very much!     一生忘れられない思い出です。// It's a day I will never forget in my life   這是我第一次以欅坂46成員身分參加的LIVE表演 受到許多人的支持 非常感謝! 這是我人生中永遠不會忘記的一天             新二期生が參加させて頂いた // New 2nd generation members participated in     「太陽は見上げる人を選ばない」// Taiyou wa   ohohohで先輩方のところに入っていく時 // When joining the seniors at "ohohoh" part 目の前にキラキラな世界が広がっていて // A sparkling view spreads in front of me     (私この世界に入っていいの!? // (Is it okay for me to enter this place!? ホントに入っちゃっていいの!?) // Can I really do this!?)     心の聲が最高に盛り上がっておりました!! // The voice inside my head was very much excited!! 新二期生參演 〈太陽不會選擇抬頭的人〉 當在「ohohoh」段落加入前輩們時 映入眼簾的是閃閃發亮的景色 (我可以進入這個地方嗎!? 我真的可以嗎!?) 腦中的聲音令人非常興奮!!         そして、Student DanceとNobodyの間の // We also participated トリックアートの導入部分にも參加させて頂きました! // in the intro of the trick art, between Student Dance and Nobody     短い間でしたが、// It was for a short time, 謎を解きたいけど怖くてピアノの足から手が離せないという自分を想像して演じ ていました。// But I acted that part by imagining that I want to solve the mystery, but I was too scared, I couldn't take my hands off the piano leg     見つけていただけてたら嬉しいです!! // I'd be happy if you noticed it! 我們也參演 〈Student Dance〉和〈Nobody〉間的介紹橋段 這只出現一下 但我飾演部分是想像我想要解開謎團 但太害怕了以致於我的手無法離開鋼琴腳 若有注意到我會很開心!!           「誰がその鐘を鳴らすのか?」// Dare kane 〈誰去敲響那鐘聲?〉   この曲に新二期生も參加させて頂けると知った時 // When I knew that we, new 2nd generation, could join this song 嬉しいを通り越して夢かとおもいました。// I was so happy I thought I was dreaming 大好きな大切な曲です。// It's a beloved, precious song 當知道我們新二期生可以參與這首歌時  我非常開心,好像在作夢般 這是首非常心愛、珍貴的歌曲      同時に、何としてでも頑張らなきゃと思いました。// At the same time, I knew that I have to give it my all 同時,我知道我必須竭盡所能     本番イントロが始まった瞬間から、// During the actual performance, from the moment the intro started, 先輩方が感情を強く強く引っ張ってくださって、// The seniors pulled my emotions out stronger and stronger 自分の中にある今まで出會ったことのなかった // Emotions that I never knew exist within me 感情が奮い立ちました。// was roused 在正式演出時,從前奏開始 前輩們讓我釋放出越來越強烈的情感 我從不知道的自身感情 被激起     先輩方のパフォーマンスは // The performance of my seniors 本當にすごいです。// is truly amazing   感情が心に突き刺さります。// The emotions pierced into my heart     ガラスを割れ!でイヤモニから聞こえてくる // When I hear the soul-stirring cry during Garasu wo ware 魂の叫びに、気づいたら涙が流れていました。// from the in-ear monitor, I found my self crying 前輩們的表現 真的很精彩  展現的感情刺入我心  當聽到〈打破玻璃〉激憤的吶喊時 我透過耳機,察覺我哭了       そんな欅坂46が幕を閉じる。// That Keyakizaka46 will be closing it's curtain 那個欅坂46即將閉幕      正直苦しい。// Honestly, it feel painful 說實話,這很痛苦       でも先輩方の方が何億倍も辛いのに // But I'm sure it's billion times more painful for the seniors 自分がめそめそしてたらだめだとおもいました。// So I thought that I shouldn't weep about it     今は前しか向いていません。// I am facing forward now 但我相信對前輩們來講是億倍痛苦 因此我想我不應該哭泣 我現在正展望未來       私にとって先輩方は永遠の憧れであり目標です。// The seniors for me is an eternal longing and a goal 對我而言前輩是我一直的憧憬與目標     どこまでもついていきたい。// I'll follow them wherever they go 元気を屆けるそんな人になりたい。// I want to be someone who can deliver spirit like that グループにとって必要な存在になりたい。// I want to be someone necessary for the group という思いは変わりません。// Such thoughts doesn't change 不論她們到哪我將一直追隨 我想成為傳達如此精神的人 我想成為團體不可或缺的存在 這些想法從沒改變      グループの未來に向けた大きな大きな一歩 // It's a big step toward the future of the group 這是邁向未來團體的一大步      皆さんの心は今悲しみでいっぱいかもしれません。// Your heart might be full of sadness now 皆さんに悲しい思いをさせてしまっていると思うと // Thinking that we have made you sad 私も悲しいです。// makes me sad as well 大家心裡現在可能充滿悲傷 想到我們讓你們難過 也讓我傷心     でもだからこそ、// But that's why 但這就是為什麼   これからも応援したいと思っていただけるように // So that you'd think that you want to keep supporting us 全身全霊を懸けて頑張ることを誓います。// I swear to do my best with all my heart and soul   どうかこれからもよろしくお願いします。// We look forward to your continued support 希望你們還能支持我們 我發誓會全心全意以赴 期待你們繼續支持         https://imgur.com/Zu1E2Fb
  菅井さんとの寫真!!肩に手が♡寶物です // A picture with Sugai-san!! Her hand on my shoulder ♡ It's my treasure 與菅井桑的合照!!她的手搭在我肩上 這是我的珍寶     菅井さんがダンスを褒めてくださって // Sugai-san praised my dancing, 聯絡をくださって、// and contacted me,   何度練習しても鏡にうつる自分のダンスに // No matter how many times I practiced, これじゃだめだと自信が持てずにいたので // I wasn't sure if my dance was good enough when I saw my reflection in the mirror     とてつもないほど嬉しかったんです。// So I was extremely happy 本當に大好きです!! // I truly love you!! 菅井桑稱讚我的舞蹈 並與我聯絡 之前不論我練習多少次 當看著鏡中的自己都不確定跳的是否夠好 所以我非常開心 真的愛你!!     https://imgur.com/as4HqbL
りこりこれなれなぽぽぽ~♪ // RikoRiko RenaRena PoPoPo~ 3人でこうやって寫真が撮れるなんて // To think that the three of us could take a picture like this 1年前には想像できなかった嬉しい // I couldn't have imagined it a year ago, it makes me happy 想到我們3個可以像這樣拍照 一年前的我完全無法想像呢 這讓我很開心       https://imgur.com/KbBJWha
最後にれいれいと「レ」ポーズ!!! // Last, a "Re" pose with ReiRei!! 最後,和玲玲的「Re」        最後まで読んで頂きありがとうございます☺// Thank you for reading until the end   謝謝你讀到最後            ぽっぽっぽー // Po Po Poooo またね! // See ya!         あきほ // Akiho           あなたは19cm沼にはまりました // You are in a 19cm swamp 你陷入19公分的沼澤 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三手資訊,表達不周之處請見諒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 73.154.122.133 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Keyakizaka46/M.1595278173.A.4A9.html ※ 編輯: iceberg12 (73.154.122.133 美國), 07/21/2020 04:53:40 ※ 編輯: iceberg12 (73.154.122.133 美國), 07/21/2020 05:00:36 ※ 編輯: iceberg12 (73.154.122.133 美國), 07/21/2020 05:23:09

07/21 12:18, 3年前 , 1F
竟然是中英翻譯,IP正確,新二期都很棒
07/21 12:18, 1F

07/21 12:33, 3年前 , 2F
中文從日文翻譯腔變英文翻譯腔逗趣推XDDD
07/21 12:33, 2F

07/21 14:16, 3年前 , 3F
感謝翻譯 其實我也很常看BLOG的英文翻譯 感覺比較好
07/21 14:16, 3F

07/21 14:16, 3年前 , 4F
懂w
07/21 14:16, 4F