[外電] KG's talk for Marbury

看板KevinGarnett作者 (地獄倒楣鬼)時間15年前 (2009/01/05 23:01), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《calbert (Yummy)》之銘言: : Marbury is in a contract dispute with the Knicks and has indicated he would : be amenable to joining the Celtics. 小馬跟尼克的合約問題糾纏不清 但他表明他會加入C's : "Anything that is going to help us get better, anybody comes in here who : understands what we're doing, and that's getting better," said Garnett, who : had been in the league for a year when Marbury joined Minnesota. KG說:任何一個了解C's是如何打球的球員到來 都將使我們更強大 : Marbury was drafted out of Georgia Tech by Milwaukee fourth overall and then : traded to Minnesota for No. 5 selection Ray Allen. Marbury and Garnett played : together for 2 1/2 years before Marbury was traded to New Jersey. : Marbury left the Timberwolves on bad note and reportedly in a dispute with : Garnett. 小馬是喬治亞理工畢業 被公鹿第四順位選進來然後跟雷槍交換到灰狼去 小馬跟KG打過兩年半的球 後來小馬就被交易到籃網 小馬離開北大荒時沒留下太好評價 且據傳 他跟KG有過一些爭執 : "I think it's about making the team better," said Garnett. "I'm not opposed : to Steph, I feel like he's got a lot of basketball left in him. I know his IQ : is very, very high. He is one of the best point guards out there. I wouldn't : be opposed to it. KG說:這樣會讓球隊更好更強大 小馬是個有天分的球員 他籃球智商非常非常高 他絕對是天下第一控之一 我不會反對他的到來 "If Steph came to this team I'm all for that. : "If anybody came to this team and made it better, I would be all for that." : Garnett was limited 6 points in 29 minutes of playing time, sustaining a : right calf injury in the third quarter. : "They gave us some traps we hadn't seen in a while and they played well," : Garnett said. "小馬來了 我會全力歡迎!,任何一個對球隊有幫助的人加入 我都會歡迎他" KG對上尼克時只在29分鐘內得了6分 他第三節時傷了右小腿 "他們設下了一些陷阱 我們沒警覺到 他們打得很好"KG說 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.165.246 ※ 編輯: nogoodlaugh 來自: 118.161.165.246 (01/05 23:02)

01/06 04:13, , 1F
我不敢相信我十年前還看著他們一起打球...
01/06 04:13, 1F

01/06 04:13, , 2F
時間過超快.....
01/06 04:13, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19OY2zQu (KevinGarnett)