KG得獎心得影片口譯

看板KevinGarnett作者 (唔)時間16年前 (2008/04/24 02:32), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(一切從KG嘲笑Rivers穿著隨便的開場白開始.......) Spokesperson: Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon. Welcome to the sports authority training center in wall fame. I am Greg Dickerson today with you to announce the second of the NBA performance award. Presented by Kia motors yesterday done in San Antonio, Manu Ginobili with being the 6th man of the year presented by Kia. Today we are here to hand on the Defensive player of the year trophy. Befroe Kevin takes some questions, I'd like to welcome three folks. First,representing Kia motors, their district sales manager Lu Kim. (applause.....), the man in the middle won _____ for the regular season, best defensive team, Kevin Garnett!(applause.....), and finally , the head coach of Boston Celtics, Doc Rivers.(applause.....). Thanks for dressing up, Doc(XD). We will start with you, your thoughts on the coach. You put the team around defense, having the defensive player of the year in your club. Doc Rivers: Yup, I'm really proud of that, I honestly thought there's no other one, um, the thing that I like most about this award, you know, Kevin obviously has balled into our system, but he has brought to not only just himself but to the entire team, man. He has changed our culture, defensively, within the team. And to me, that is the most important thing. He's just a team part of it, Individually even fantastic, but I think he's the presents for the team, so it is not only an individual defense award for Kevin, I think it's a tesmony to his service to our team as well, and congratulations! Spokesperson: And once again, from Kia motors. Lu Kim will present the defensive player of the year award trophy to KG. Lu Kim( the Korean): Thank you very much, Kia motors is a car company that is rapidly establishing its reputation and building a world winning high quality vehicles that also are recognized by the fellow government for outstanding safety. For my humble beginings in 1994, Kia motor's brand had also be associated with value, and perhaps it is value message that is most fitting with the defensive player of the year, Kevin Garnett, here today from Boston Celtics and part of the NBA performance awards presented by Kia motors. These four awards celebrated excellents and achievements on the court and also include the most valuable player, 6th man award and most improved player awards. As the official auto partner of the NBA and the official partner, and the official partner of Boston Celtics. I am behalf of more than 640 Kia retailors and 500 employees of Kia motors in America. It is my honor to present you, Kevin Garnett, with the defensive player of the year award. (頒獎頒獎!!) As part of seed of this award, I'm delighted to make very important assist, I'm behalf of Kia motors and present you, Kevin, with the keys we owe you. 2009 Kia Brago(?)(鑰匙交給你了 KG), which will be donated to Boston center of you behave, congratulations, Kevin Garnett. Kevin Garnett: (堅持要先講段感謝詞)First of all, I want to say thank you to Kia motors and more things in NBA, obviously my coach and staff, and my teammates. You know, listen to Doc and ________. I say, before we start these, I got my teammates and coaches together said that, you know, when a team is built well, this is an example a chicken really picks everybody keen to me(?), this is a simple fact that we do every night. You know, defense is not a one-man thing, it's totally a team, commute and effort, I thank not only my coach and the organization, but also thank my teammates because the will we are a simple group that has communicated as well as this man(Doc Rivers) has spoken for a whole year. I just want to say thank you to Doc, to Kia motors and to the great organization of the product(?), thank you. 以下問問題的就不翻啦 比較清楚簡短 大家試著自己聽聽看XDDDD ________部分是我聽不懂的 強者可以出來解釋一下 錯的應該也蠻多的 請別見怪呀<(_ _)> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.30.87.253 ※ 編輯: memi0605 來自: 61.30.87.253 (04/24 02:35)

04/24 03:53, , 1F
第一段的空白won the main reasons why the celtics
04/24 03:53, 1F

04/24 03:58, , 2F
最後面那段好像是listen to Doc some remarks.
04/24 03:58, 2F

04/24 04:00, , 3F
辛苦了有錯請指正
04/24 04:00, 3F

04/24 08:55, , 4F
推!!!!
04/24 08:55, 4F