[閒聊] 參考文Interview

看板KUAS_YGR作者 (翎)時間2年前 (2021/10/26 00:03), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/1
最近準備的,但是其實沒什麼用上,老闆聽完我的第一段自我介紹後,就請我開始用中文 說明 Q1.Tell me about yourself, What are your strengths? Ans: I have worked as a Programmer with C# programming experience over six yea rs, and, Moreover, with development of CNC HMI. Then currently my major missio n is to collect CNC data to control and integrate smart factory projects with database. …文長略 除了自己的技能之外,其實他們想聽到你做過的內容是什麼,本段簡略說明了自己的專業 跟特色,但沒有運用專業後的工作項目內容 Q2.What are your strengths? Ans: My strengths are that I am good at solving solutions for others and C sho p solutions. Q3.What Are Your Weaknesses? Ans:I am a very serious person and always focus on my job being done right. Q4.What Are Three Positive Things Your Last Boss Would Say About You? Ans:My boss would say that I am a hard worker, very active, and always helps o thers. I have great professional skills, and I improve product application efficientl y for my company. Q5.Why Should We Hire You? Ans: 1.I think my expertise and experience in CNC and C# can extend the development of [xxxxx] in the field of industrial equipment. 2. I love learning and bravely asking questions, I can inject new ideas into t he work team. 3. I am the technical window of my company's CNC gateway, I am good at serving customers and maintaining friendly relations Q6.Why Do You Want to Work Here? Ans: I think that my Independent work skills will be of value to the team at [xxxxx ]. I can see different aspects of the Industry 4.0 solutions in [xxxxx], where I will have new challenges and experience in teamwork. I believe that my previous work experience will be very beneficial to [xxxxx]. [xxxxx]is a foreign company and I think it will be rewarding for …. Q7.Why Did You Leave (or Why Are You Leaving) Your Job? I haven't left my current job, but I am looking for a more challenging positio n. 其實還有問到一個題目是「撇開專業技能,什麼樣的公司文化是你想留下的」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 125.231.126.177 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KUAS_YGR/M.1635177835.A.773.html

10/26 00:04, 2年前 , 1F
排版很不ok
10/26 00:04, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1XTjLhTp (KUAS_YGR)