[分享]kiss me (瑯璫六便士)

看板KTV作者時間11年前 (2012/12/06 23:52), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
最近少女心得厲害 就錄了這首歌 天氣冷冷真的想找個人抱一抱親一親>///< 希望大家聽了也能甜甜暖暖 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfUeY0WG3k&feature=plcp
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me Oh kiss me out of the bearded barley, Nightly , beside the green, green grass Swing, swing, swing the spinning step You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift you open hand Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance Silvermoon's sparkling, So kiss me Kiss me down by the broken tree house Swing me , upon its hanging tire Bring, bring , bring your flowered hat We'll take the trail marked on your father's map Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift you open hand Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance Silvermoon's sparkling, So kiss me Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift you open hand Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance Silvermoon's sparkling, So kiss me So kiss me So kiss me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.165.65.164

12/07 22:44, , 1F
這種小事讓小的來效勞
12/07 22:44, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1GmBzIZy (KTV)