[分享] Avril 艾薇兒 When You're Gone

看板KTV作者 (我的快樂不為誰)時間15年前 (2009/06/18 11:23), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
第一次錄歌 好緊張 Orz http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=smilecos&book=19 艾薇兒的 When You're Gone 是好多人的愛歌 不過我唱起來跟原唱的fu差好多.... 請大家多多指教 .... -- <<When You're Gone>> I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cried And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie Is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone The pieces of my heart, I'm missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok I miss you I've never felt this way before Everything that I do, reminds me of you, and the clothes you left, that lie on the floor And they smell just like you I love the things that you do When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you And When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too And When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok (I miss you ) We were made for each other Out here forever I know we were Yeah yeah And all I ever wanted was for you to know everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me Yeah... When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you And When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too And When you're gone The words I need to hear, will always get me through the day And make it ok I miss you... -- ~Bienvenido!~* http://www.wretch.cc/album/smilecos -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.87.140.3

06/18 21:25, , 1F
這首我也很喜歡也在練習中~~不過總覺得妳唱
06/18 21:25, 1F

06/18 21:25, , 2F
的好像少了什麼感覺~~個人認為應該是咬字的
06/18 21:25, 2F

06/18 21:26, , 3F
問題~~好像有點唸的太"工整"了~~可以學一下
06/18 21:26, 3F

06/18 21:26, , 4F
Avril的咬字~~加一點點鼻音~~或許會有差別
06/18 21:26, 4F